SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

THAS RITE!
WE WUZ KINGZ!
AND JESUS WUZ BLACK AND JEWISH!

N SHIT

I appreciate blacks for making NIGGER HATE threads so satisfying

Nofretete is white . niggers are worthless idiots - they have to leave

? What in the fuck?

Sometimes I wish I was black so people could feel sorry for me and every negative action that I do would be blamed on societal conditions rather than my own failings.

send them to Afrika and pay 5$ for the sterilization

See Ancient Egyptians were what we call Arabs today. Blacks have been slaves to Arabs for so long that in modern Arabic there is only one word for slave and for black person. Arabs themselves are a mix between white Europeans and South Asians. Asians are closer genetically to whites than niggers are. Notice how Asians also were building giant ass walls thousands of years ago. Niggers can't even build a fucking mud hut right. Literally every race of people brings at least one good thing to society as a whole except for niggers. They are not human.

Thank you for teaching a pathetic white man like me the proper procedure for theft black people!

>Black egyptians
>No other skin colours in ancient egypt
I like how everyone has neglected the fact that we can determine their skin colours and facial features from their artwork...

Astronauts

You muthafuckas is racist.... Don't be jelus becuz black men are superior to white men