Nigger with face tattoos walks out of restaurant without paying. Race war when?

Nigger with face tattoos walks out of restaurant without paying. Race war when?

instagram.com/p/BWu_j93lez9/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/boonkgang/muttin
twitter.com/boonktweets/status/883474793319804929
twitter.com/boonktweets/status/887100389828460544
instagram.com/p/BWu_j93lez9/
florida.arrests
instagram.com/p/BUFfVF0l62R/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BUW70GOlkEC/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BVDvYkblspV/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BVqDo6IlQBw/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BWYq-2GFO15/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BWgH4xxleeZ/?taken-by=boonk.ig
instagram.com/p/BWGcKPaFeSE/?taken-by=boonk.ig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would we start a race war over this one person's immoral decision

Do you really think that it's only about this? You must be fucking retarded to think that it's only because of this black crime.

couldn't stop million of illegal spics coming into america
couldn't stop million of shitskin coming into europe

and you fucking retards think white people are going to race war
HAHAHAHAHAHA
do you know how stupid you sound
like the average white person cares, they are too busy working and having families.

In one video he steals $4000 worth of iPhones. Lock his ass up wtf

Im going to try this

Blackpeoplemeet.com gay dating profile set.

Already sent some messages to certain fine upstanding gents in the Fort Myers area.

Hes doing this stuff all the time

Bet hes telling everyone before he does it

>only black people dine n dash

Lmao

>can chose to "eat free" at literally any restaurant
>chooses ruby fucking tuesday

Nogs really are so fucking stupid that it never stops surprising you

I AM A WHITE NATIONALIST, I WILL DIE TO DEFEND RUBY TUESDAYS. RAHOWA NOW

Look just another stupid fucking white trash that doesn't care about your future generation. You'll be the first one to die in the coming actual race war. Even though it's already a cold war.

You're a hero haha

And he was damn right

was it banter?

Can any of you guys call the cops on him? Since some of you guys live in the US

Based greek

>something the will never happen
step out of your fucking psycho babble for 1 second, take a good look at the world and you'll see how crazy you sound.
go outside say hello to your neighbors and introduce yourself, you'll find that life is not so bad as the internet makes it out to be.
you " racewar " "ww3" people all sound like a bunch of spergers

Please fuck off from the horrible that you came from. You obviously don't care about your future white people

>You obviously don't care about your future white people
why, because i'm a realist?
and who the fuck are the ones who gave niggers and women rights?.. oh thats right, other white people.
who fights in all the jewish wars, oh that's right white people.
you think white people aren't to blame for all this?

here's his soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/boonkgang/muttin
he's an aspiring rapper, is anyone shocked?

White people that didn't care about their future generation. White people are doing much worse today in life compared to even 50 years ago

so apparently stealing food is this niggas thing:
twitter.com/boonktweets/status/883474793319804929

>put his face and admittance of the crime on camera and broadcast it to the internet.
Hm... Really smart. Contact the local police department and let them handle it.

I think I know where he did it hold on.

>>put his face and admittance of the crime on camera and broadcast it to the internet.
>Hm... Really smart. Contact the local police department and let them handle it.

Eh.....why not just take a brick to the back of his head? No one would miss him

>he's not part of the boonk gang

Well said

holy fucking crap
this guy just might get himself killed with all this cooning:
twitter.com/boonktweets/status/887100389828460544

>White people are doing much worse today in life compared to even 50 years ago
today is the result of what happened 50+ years ago, you dumb fuck.
letting illegal spics walk endless over the border
giving women the right to vote
affirmative action

Since when is it good to let illegal ''spics'' into out country

I can find examples of white retards also bruh. We need to encourage black nationalists and try to figure out ways to make more of them self sufficient. A society should be held accountable for its lowest class.

>tfw could be this niggers father as I'd grown up in Ft Myers.

where were all the white people at while millions of spics walked over the border into USA
where are all the white people at while millions shitskins currently invade europe
clearly white people aren't going to do shit, meaning white people are not going to race war.
if you think white people are going to race war you clearly have autism
white people will just run anyway and white flight to white areas, like they have been doing for the last 50+ years.
The only white people left living with the shitskin and niggers are the poor white who can't move because they are poor.

>instagram.com/p/BWu_j93lez9/

The more niggers that do this the better

His entire instagram comment section is black people laughing as he harrases randoms in public, destroys private businesses, steals from shoe stores and restaurants, etc.

Only black people are stupid enough to film themselves dining and dashing and then post it on the internet.

Checked. Right now. I need to see this filthy animal pummeled into the dirt where he belongs.

florida.arrests org/Arrests/John_Hill_32479602/

I know nothings going to happen to this guy and he's probably already had at least three kids, but watch his IG and Twitter vidoes and be reminded that ONLY black people bring in this type of activity to neighborhoods.

This shit is so common where I live, and blacks only make up a small percentage of the overall population. I know there will always be crime, people shoplifting, etc, and it doesn't bother. What bothers me is this brazen disrespect for the law and fellow people time and time again. If anything were to happen to this negro, say someone pulled a gun on him and rightfully shot him dead, it would be another case of Black Lives Matter.

These people are interchangeable and have no value. They're pathetic.

This doesn't take any skill besides stupidity. There are a lot of "talented" shoplifters but this guy doesn't have the IQ or patience to ever pull anything off.

Also, that video of him taking ONE percocet and ONE corana... jesus christ. when I was younger I used to takes percs by the bottle and chug 211, in the privacy of my own home or at least kept it secret. this fag negro doesn't even know what cold water extraction is.

You're actually dumb enough to think that. People have filmed themselves committing crimes for at least twenty years, regardless of race.

So many blacks did this at the local Denny's that they started requiring black customers put down a "deposit" BEFORE any food was served. Then they got sued by the local ACLU for racism.

Obviously made bail or even managed to be cleared of the charges because he's committing more crimes on IG as of five hours ago.

>black nationalists and try to figure out ways to make more of them self sufficient
R E P A T R I A T I O N
B A C K
T O
A F R I C A

Stuff has already been happening to him, don't fret. I've worked retail and have seen all people of color be scumbags. Its more about legislation and enforcement than race, tho race does lean crime statistics in certain directions.

Fuckin' broken homes are so toxic and create shitty subcultures. Its a shame.

OW LAWDS DA RACEISMS!!

isn't a person of any color who walks out of a restaurant without paying is a nigger?

Send his local police department a link to his Instagram and advise them that the dumbass self-reports crimes he is about to commit.

I've worked retail, customer service AND food and beverage and those experiences made me the racist I am today. Black people are on a different level and it's truly a shame they're even taken seriously.

So many customer complaints over nothing from black people. getting called racists every fucking day, black women screaming "THIS MAN A RACIST" never getting tips, always loud, screaming, messing things up, never putting anything away.

i realize black people live by certian street codes. they believe they own and run the "streets" and honestly i don't give a damn about that but they bring it into our otherwise bearable establishments and we all have to suffer while they get off consequence free - or worse - get things for free to appease their BS complaints and problems.

we had a black lady in our store the other day trip over literally nothing in the back corner of the store and faked an injury so she could sue the store to "get her settlement"

Fucking disgusting animals

Yes, but niggers are statistically more likely to do it

Sup Forums is echo-chambered satire orchestrated by cowards. Those who bark the loudest bite the least.

>thinks police will do anything over $60 some bill
Your polices are corrupt and useless they wouldn't give a shit

This is the Sup Forums I remember

>customer service AND food and beverage
So many ways to be redpilled about blacks, but serving blacks at a restaurant will turn any SJW into Pol Pot.

Folks, google "blacks dont tip"

They know how to exploit white people, like a sixth sense and I can't understand why the fuck people tolerate it. It would annoy the hell out of me when a supervisor took black people's probelms seriously because EVERYONE knows they're full of shit. why am I being punished for black people's lies? ok, i get it, save face in front a "customer" (although a non paying customer) but don't actually reprimand your staff for something you know never happened.

also have so many stories of working alongside nogs and friends who work with them too and its all the same story. put in minimal effort until you can collect unemployment or sick leave, and then once you secure those sue the company for racism and end up with a good sized settlement. and business owners STILL hire them. fucking retards.

instagram.com/p/BUFfVF0l62R/?taken-by=boonk.ig

you're dumb, the complaints arent over NOTHING
they're trying to get free stuff

HAHAHA Award the man prize

oh yea pardon me for saying nothing when they're made up complaints over nothing with the goal of getting free stuff.

We have a triggered nigger here

denbts = paid

inspirational

Cops have been called on this ugly nigger. The more people who call them the better though. The gay dating site was a nice touch, surely there are other places that would love his number.

>it's okay to pillage African resources and people but god forbid an African-american doesn't pay at a restaurant
made me reply

color me surprised

Wonder if he lives in a particular gang's territory, could shop him with the wrong colors and repping the wrong set

Hardly cowardly, we have large entities to do the heavy lifting for us. Information spread, its the passive creep of spreading red pills.

>false equivalencies

this is why our party fails

And western women actually prefer these monkeys

instagram.com/p/BVDvYkblspV/?taken-by=boonk.ig

WHY

Face tattoos should be punishable by death. I don't like tattoos in general, but anyone that gets one on their face has willingly committed the rest of their life to being an absolute degenerate and drain on society and should be treated accordingly.

You can't be serious with that example user.
>sees flair
Nevermind user

Debt canceled.
Whos # is that?

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS more than almost ANYTHING else that can possibly warrant being hated.

Wew lad
Have a (you)

Its the nigs # he even posted it on his Instagram oh man I'm going to have tons of fucking using his number for stupid sign ups
> signing him up for gay shit

They don't. Less than a half a percent of white women would ever touch a nigger or a sand nigger. They are ugly as sin.

Do restaurants like this even exist in countries that are almost completely black and hispanic? I can't imagine what's going to happen when whites become a minority. Restaurants are not going to have any trust left and start requiring a pre-payment or collateral before you eat or some shit.

I was one of the chosen few
To be born in Alabam'
I'm just alike my daddy's son
I'm proud of who I am

His entire page is filled with nigger-buying.

instagram.com/p/BWYq-2GFO15/?taken-by=boonk.ig

Hmm wonder why we had segregation? hmm wonder why niggers weren't allowed to walk into white establishments? hmmm

More nigger shit.

>americans want to start a race war

>americans live in "houses" of wood, cardboard and plaster vulnerable to fire, bullets and car crashes

Does anyone want to tell me why this is a good idea?

>posting you phone number on the internet
He deserves everything that happens now for his stupidity alone.

Here he is stealing tattoo work.

instagram.com/p/BWgH4xxleeZ/?taken-by=boonk.ig

Us on the East Coast mostly live in brick or stone houses built by actual masons because we aren't retards.

Here he is stealing iphones.

instagram.com/p/BWGcKPaFeSE/?taken-by=boonk.ig

Here he is ruining church services for people.

wow he seems really intelligent

From the looks of all these videos it seems he's just pretending to steal shit for views. Everyone ITT is a retard giving this boon hits. KYS.

>pretending

neck yourself

holy shit this guy is Sup Forums level oldfaggery. just up and does fuckery without asking for help. Git it done, son. godspeed.

As in, he runs out screaming pretending to steal shit then walks back in after the camera is off "JK lolz!! It's a prank brah"
How is that hard to understand, faggot?

Nope cause he was arrested for doing the same nigger shit