Why are angry black women on social media always calling white people "ugly"?

There is a ton of frustrated black people online who are always making fun of white peoples looks with extremely angry and hateful language. It almost seems as if they are jealous deep down inside.

I also have noticed that the media keeps calling only black women "beautiful" and "gorgeous" such as rhianna and beyonce, but never a white woman.

Why is this Sup Forums?

projection

fpbp

Inferiority complex.

Because they're fucking jelly and want to be white instead of boot looped and ugly.

2>4>3>5>7>6>1

All black women are bipolar, emotional train wrecks.

2 if you're a manlet

Because white men won't fuck them.

She boooooooons smells like spoiled milk

Wrong.

2>7>6>4>3>1>5

fritos cornchips*
seriously

my buddy described the "black people smell" scent as this and I can't get it out of my head

>calling black women "beautiful" and "gorgeous" such as rhianna and beyonce
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will start to believe it.

Not joking, that's the media and nigger rights people mantra with the "white beauty standard" myth. They believe if they keep telling the public that black women are beautiful (despite all the evidence around them to the contrary) they will begin to believe it. Most do, sadly.

This
When you look like a shaved gorilla you tend to lash out.

Top fucking kek. Niggers are inconsequential. Who gives a shit what they 'think' or say? I mean, there's a reason they're at the absolute bottom of every society on which they've parasitically attached themselves.

why should I care what an animal thinks?

The opposite of 'Supremacy' is 'Inferiority'

Blacks (especially Black women) are the bane to all heterosexual desires. no one wants them; even black men whose only drive is muh dick. how fucked up must Black women be to be rejected by perpetually horny, fuck anything on four tires Niggers?

It must suck to be a She-boon; seriously

none of these girls have tattoos

Some don't like white people. You stupid?

Why do most conservatives bitch about Democrats not being fiscally responsible, unpatriotic and delusional?

It's because people like to project their own failings.

they look like gorillas, without the imposing nobility of a gorilla. They have fake hair because the real deal looks like a chimps ass. They wear a pound of awful perfume since their poon smells like garbage. I'd be upset too.

Was he me?

B-but think a-about those poor millionaires. Tax break now

because lots of white people look inbred. it's true and you know it. i'm not saying there aren't attractive white people but the average one looks like they were hit in the face with a shovel a few times. the inbred looking ones are probably anglos, though.

Envy. Denial.
Look, niggers have nothing. Neither history, nor intelligence, nor looks. Nothing to be proud of. They've always been slaves and never will be anything more. Deep down they know that their race is worthless, but they're unable to face it, so they fabricate these lies and try to live within them. They are like children.

>B-but think a-about those poor millionaires. Tax break now

W-we need to cut medicare and o-other popular, cheap, government programs. How e-else will we afford $1 t-trillion in tax cuts for the super wealthy?

- give then a history
- not a history they want but still
- make them proud of increasing the yield of Milk; butt don't tell anyone that to increase Milk production, Tyrone must goes straight ass-to-mouth like current day blaxx do
- celebrate a history that no one wants to claim
> profit

maybe

Facts

In reality, black women are the least desirable.

>rollerino for the queen

Black people call white people "ugly" out of jealousy. There is always that nagging thought in them that white men and women are more intelligent, cultured, wealthy, and attractive, so what they do is project that self loathing onto whites and try to one-up white people (usually men. i.e., "I GOTZ ME A YGURL U MAD YBOI" even though the girl is repulsive physically and/or personality wise).

It's really sad how their entire viewpoint and lifestyle is based in opposition and, ironically, reliant on responsible white people's existence.

rolling

fug

rollin

it's undeniable that whites are the most beatiful, which is why every race is thirsty as hell for whites. Easy one to figure out

I actually feel sorry for black women. With few exceptions, black women are the least desirable demographic on the planet. Most of them have weight problems, masculine features, ratty hair...its a shit-show. Of course there are some truly beautiful black women in the world, but I think the combination of being in a marginalized group, growing up without fathers, and being basically invisible even to men in their own communities contributes greatly to their horrible attitudes and its their shitty personalities that make them desirable for the jobs they usually get: typically some kind of customer service position where saying no to people and being a cunt saves the company lots of money, or at best they end up in low-level medical positions where their lack of empathy results in saving the hospital money.

I have the misfortune of being afflicted with several somewhat debilitating mental illnesses. White male doctors are the only doctors I've ever had positive encounters with. I once saw a black female CNP after being unable to sleep for 4 days after relocating for work and it took me fucking 10 weeks to get an appointment. The bitch was actually whining to me about having to work on a Saturday when I saw her, refused to put me back on the medications which make me functional, wanted to prescribe fucking herbs in their place, and everyone who worked for her in her small office were black female immigrants.

I hate what my country has become over the last 8 years.

Rollin

If they kept saying these things without serving it with a side of incitement to violence to Whites, I'd be okay with it.

Go ahead, call them ugly. Make you niggers not want to associate and be around them. Go cry in those corners and die there. It will be better for everyone.

t. kikes

The black capes are coming

0 and 4 are barely white and are trying to hide their spic/Jewish genes behind make up and bottled hair color.

Anyway, rollin'

The left is trying to transform what's considered beautiful to depict whiteness as something ugly.

It's social engineering.

Goof goy, rothstein can now get 2 helis instead of just one. Yeah it's not like a lot of jews are rich or anything.

No joke, I've totally seen the girl 3rd from right somewhere here at my college.

no idea, but I have noticed black women are actively hitting on me in recent years, much more so in the past 6 months, I've already slept with 2 this year.
And I'm not talking about Sharkeisha, I'm talking educated black women who don't look, act or speak ghetto.
I really don't know what happened.

If you want to see more shot like this follow kinfolk killer I've on fag book it's nothing but angry fat black birches mad as hell they aren't wanted

>hehe yes goy,give more money to niggers

They've been told since kindergarten that they were ugly, usually by other blacks. Seriously never seen a race tear each other down the way they do. They have to make themselves feel better somehow.

True.

Yes goy, stupid nigs are the problem. But seriously are you going to care if a nig is gonna like 20 more dollars in good stamps, while jews are cashin in. Ever heard of compromises?

Right. when they are the ugly ones lmao. Attractive black women in real life are rare AF

You already know why. If you don't, lurk more faggot.

>beyonce

If that is not a stereo type of a black woman who wants to look like a white woman, well shoot me.

American nignogs are so stupid. 50%

It's because their "holes"

All they can do is "argue" based on sexual attraction. Calling white women ugly is like calling men virgins. It's do devalue them so no one cares what they think.

black women are the reason black men are so shit and primitive, they're so fucking ugly too and sometimes I just can't blame black men for dating outside their race, watch Tommy Sotomayor for some insight to how bad black mums are lol

These girls go to Texas Tech and a few I know at least are in Delta Gamma. I know 2 of their names.

Let me guess you live new York or someplace similar

If white American men hadn't spent 250 years raping sows, they'd all look like Robert Mugabe.

Beyonce's mother is Creole.

smart attractive blacks crave white dick

Jealously.

Cool.

1st roll 9 get

Self roll

4 get

Far right girl is at least 1.5 points above the group.
I'm into aesthetics,always been so there you go non plebeian assessment.

>Check off black women on social preference

>Browse female matches and most are niggereses with "other" as race or have Caucasian/mix in there profile.

>2>7

I will explain to you now why Number 7 > Number 2
1.Height
2.Body and face symmetry
3.Number 2 is is a fake blonde
4.Eye color

Who gives a fuck.

>be white
>send 50 messages to white girls
>get one one-word response
>inbox flooded with Black's, chinks and spics

Life is suffering.

also
5.more makeup

I'm not a faggot i'll take the ugly one.

Chinks have taken over every single social media platform.

And we're rolling.

kek wills 7's

so liberals are stupid, sexist and racist?