Daily reminder to never drop the 88

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_modern_constellations
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6SFbXmkIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spanish Antifa will break your face

Yes

(((Redpanels)))

The best way to promote the 88 words is to remind everyone that there are 88 constellations in the sky or something. Google it..

>there are 88 constellations in the sky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_modern_constellations

Holy shit this is amazing, using this from now on

I'll be waiting

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha6SFbXmkIs

Reminder that Hitler is the greatest enemy white people have ever had.

gtfo

cute

This. Civic nationalism is the answer, jews are white too hehe

>defending the pointless ruination of Europe
I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded. This had got to be a Jew false flag.

It takes two to fight a war. You think the Allies(((United Nations))) are innocent?

Churchill and Roosevelt are the guilty ones; not Hitler.

Kek is among us brothers.

"if at first you don't succeed, give up." ~ nu-Sup Forums, 2017

>being an edgy teenage faggot who defends the murder of good white Europeans
>HURR DURR UR NU xdd

>Jews for Trump signs
>yarmukle
>implying we wouldn't with that face

>I blame Hitler for resisting the Jewish cabal and """ruining nationalism""", even though there's no point to nationalism under jewish globalism
wew lad, I hope you're just a kike and not actually this cucked

Praise KEK

fuck 88 , 14 is all we need

CHECKED

Heil Hitler and fuck commies.

>being a retard with no comprehension of history

Here's a tip for you, if you don't acknowledge what actually happened out of fear of losing some of your ideological marketability to modern centrists, you are capitulating. You will never get anywhere, and you will never succeed at anything except demonstrating your utter lack of integrity.

I'll assume, for a moment, that you're not "merely pretending" and are acting retarded in good faith. So allow me to elucidate the reality of what caused WWII for you. Hitler had made numerous attempts at allying with Britain, he was turned down at every request. Later Churchill, who was owned by Zionist bankers, was elected and he was dead set on finding even the tiniest reason to declare war on Germany at the behest of currency speculators and other international financiers. Hitler noticed the Polish government's lack of action regarding communist militias performing ethnic cleansing of Germans in Danzig, so he invaded Poland to seize Danzig on his quest to unify the German people under one flag. This was officially the starting point of WWII. As you can clearly see, the situation was much more nuanced than your puny brain could possibly comprehend, and my simplistic explanation has left out many simultaneously occurring factors that led to the war as well.

In essence, WWII happened because Germany tried to separate itself from the interests of the international Jewry, your "murder of good white Europeans" happened because Germany was alone, and Britain failed to elect Mosley. I'd say the murder of good white Europeans was the result of Churchill and the average British voter more than anything else.

Now, tell me, my retarded r*dditor friend, how you can possibly hope to sway anyone towards any position, when you are such a massive fucking pussy and throw someone who did literally nothing wrong under the bus because getting the truth out is "too hard" for you?

redpanels was actually good.

Of course, my fellow white nationalist! We need to let everyone know that what we REALLY want is to literally murder all non-whites in a vicious, MSM-tier bloodbath! Saving the white race is just a secondary goal! Heil Hitler!

Inténtalo, carachancla

>so he invaded Poland to seize Danzig on his quest to unify the German people under one flag
Stopped reading there. Whatever pretext you want to use to defend your misunderstood hero is fine.

>my retarded r*dditor friend
Can you not stand the fact that there are people who post on this board that aren't neonazi larping faggots?

Thank goodness Hitler ruined it for you imbeciles so you'll never be relevant again.

no its not. its a piece of shit that was forced into our throats. the sad fucker shilled here heavily during the elections with his pile of shit comics that nobody cares about.

I understand, reading must be very difficult for a mixed-race American mutt with an IQ roughly 2-sigma below the white average. Whether you're actually a laffypole shitposter or a limp-dicked defeatist """""nationalist"""""" doesn't matter, you both strive for the same ultimate goal: the dissolution of the native European peoples.

Agreed. But, niggers didn't invent peanut butter, either. Jewish lies

>good white Europeans
>stopped the plan to ensure the future of our race for generations
Fuck right off, those "good" white Europeans are reaping the benefits of their wicked acts now

Antifa is a meme. They are doing more harm than good to their cause and don't even realize it.

>Australian
>calling anyone a mutt
You're right. All the Europeans that suffered at the hands of a retarded attempt at control of Europe by larping Roman wannabes deserved it.

Watch All's Quiet on the Western Front and get a grip. No one died for the "greater good". It was a waste of human capital by those in power and the lack of sense to keep the peace.

Europe's biggest mistake was not dissolving the German nation completely after the first World War.

,FLY HIGH THE BANNERS OF MANKIND ON EVERY WORLD IN THE SKY, PURGE ALL XENOS

> It was a waste of human capital by those in power and the lack of sense to keep the peace.
>and the lack of sense to keep the peace.

Churchill was completely aware of how wastefully destructive war with Germany would be. You are mistaking an act of stupidity with an act of outright malice, which is further evidence of your low IQ.

forgot to post

>that pic
>ITS OK SINCE WE KILLED THE JEWS
>BUT THE HOLOCAUST WASN'T REAL
You faggots are as obsessed with other peoples' money as the fucking commies.

>stopped reading there
>greentexts comment further along in the post
I shiggy diggy

Churchill was a very good little shabbos goy who expended his entire country's power base to crush the only resistance against international Jewry and open the door for the current demographic replacement in Europe.

>the democratization of the British Empire was caused by WWII
>this is the faggot who accuses me of having a low IQ

The loss of manpower in the British military thanks to fighting a massive war against other white people at the behest of their overlords led to an inability to properly manage their massive empire, just like Rome splitting into East and West and eventually dissolving entirely. Even their supposedly "dependent" territories like Australia and New Zealand now are almost entirely uninfluenced by the British government.

Pic related is the glorious legacy of Churchill.

Surely it had nothing to do with the democratization process started by Ireland, huh?

>ywn abduct and repeatedly rape an autistic 19yo Aussie neonazi with your buddies
Life isn't fair, I guess.

You do realize Ireland actually had to fight for the Republic right? When Britain lost every other part of the empire it's because they literally could not keep them any more because of the sheer expense of the war in Europe. Of course, it's obvious I'm talking to an actual mongoloid right now so this discussion will never go anywhere.