Is multiculturalism a consequence of societal and cultural decline or is societal and cultural decline a consequence of...

Is multiculturalism a consequence of societal and cultural decline or is societal and cultural decline a consequence of multiculturalism? Both?

Did you or your dad ever make a passing comment about someone and your mum chirped in with "oh they're not that bad"

No.

Multiculturalism ruins everything. It's America's fault you guys are suffering and it's my duty to stop it. Currently I'm aiding white South Africans by helping them immigrate here.
I'll use my freedom of speech to undo the damage that is done, it's my fate, we'all be nigger free in a few years at most

or perhaps societal and cultural decline are subjective terms that means different things to different groups

Good question.
Probably both, evil circle type shit.

>It's America's fault you guys are suffering

No.

2nd from left has some nigger blood

No it's a law they made in 1970.

both imo, multiculti brings tons of drama and confrontation between races/religions unless it's a severe minority and a race/religion that can peacefully coexist.
societal and cultural decline has made men and woman shy away from marriage, child raising, making a family etc so the stupid gubberments brings in niggers who breed 10 kids per couple to raise birthrate and keep the factories running
and like said it makes a circle until one races leaves to join a majority in another town and lives happy ever after

Engineered decline creates a wedge for multiculturalism. Multiculturalism accelerates decline.

And then later in 2010 put in the Swedish Constitution that we are a multicultural society.

It's the consequence of cultural decline, and jewish parasitism.

Cultural decline began in the 1920's when we began permitting women to vote.

Yes.

(indirectly)

genelets and women ruin society if you give them a say in society

Come to think of it, Yugoslavia is probably a great example.

Nice linear regression.

>social work is the lowest of all

The point is we never learn, we can see what happens to all multi... societies (yuguslavia, usa, brazil) but our people are blind, even when some of our's are enriched they still defend this no turn back path

Chicken and the egg.
Without the social collapse we have/had we wouldn't have had Multiculturalism. But without Multiculturalism it's likely the societal collapse wouldn't have been as severe.

Multiculturalism is an oxymoron, user.

This is the engine of history.

its a consequence of giving women right to vote
they dont work on reason, but feeling and create downfall of civilization

I've seen this alot lately, but can you give another example besides the Greatest Generation and Baby Boomers?

Ancient Rome, the Polish Commonwealth, any native Chinese Imperial dynasty, Western Europe, Sparta, Macedonia, just off the top of my head.

yes
yes
Life is a cycle
Civilizations live ad grow strong and conquer then die via inside changes, see leftism increasing degeneracy.
then the cycle repeats anew.
Over and over.
All a part of natures grandplan

>Polish Commonwealth

is best example, literaly killed by nobless that cared more about money or thier priviledges than country itself and sold out to forgien powers

Jews. Thats really all there is to it.

> tfw when social worker, girls at the study are typically dumb as roasties single mothers

Decided to give this a closer look.

>sociology higher than psychology
>mechanical and electrical engineering are both exactly equal
>philosophy and economics significantly higher than most sciences
What?

>"IQs have been calculate from Students' SAT test scores
Ah, that explains it. It's a bullshit graph.

this is our punishment

>It's America's fault you guys are suffering

Not true, it's everybody's fault because we stood idle while they did whatever the fk they wanted.

are israelis arabs?

The first, although both factors undoubtedly reinforce each other.

>In the big city international races are encountered. As a rule, the Urban man is a mongrel of a variety of social and national elements.The rustic man is conservative by nature - the Urban Human advanced by society. All progress emerges from cities and city-dwellers.

— Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi "Practical Idealism" page 11

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Jews?