What do the jews exactly get by destroying the West?

What do the jews exactly get by destroying the West?

Vengeance

domination

Profit

Nothing really, Jews aren't solely responsible for destroying the west, Westerners are

Its a hard pill to swallow dipshits but its important that you do

the west

lots and lots and lots of unintelligent people and work force that make them endless shekels without ever questioning the status quo.

So in short, they get an enslaved world.

Jews are self destructive. It's why they can't maintain their own nations without heavy outside support. If you let them control your countries and institutions like we do in the west, their self destructive tendencies will ultimately harm you as well. There isn't this grand conspiracy to harm the goyim, they are literally just projecting their fucked up mentality onto the rest of society in the way of policy, media influence, etc. They portray white men as faggots because jewish white men are really faggy (over 10% of jewish men are gay, where as only 2% of white men are gay). They push race mixing because their women race mix at a self destructive rate.

/thread

partly true, the West is responsible for its own assisted suicide

the east

happenings, every article they read of ooga booga rapes of europeans is a happening to them

Are all Jewish men pedophiles?

Off...

They got off by destroying successful civilizations.

We will drop a bomb on Telaviv one day, and turn all kike girls into sex slaves for the glorious western empire, after gassing or feminizing the men.

Kekels.

this

Shut up kike. If not for your cultural MARXISM and your jewish frankfurt school and jewish vogue and jewish communism revolutions fighting religion there wouldn't be all this degenerancy in western world

They've been made the bitches (and quite rightly so) of the European for the past couple of millennia. Something which France managed to change in the late 18th century. It's unsurprising they would want revenge.

A permanent Negroid-Eurasian underclass and the satisfaction of having defeated their oldest enemy

lulz

There is some Talmudic/Torah prophecy that they actually believe about all the gentiles serving the jews, their temple being rebuilt and their true messiah coming after they have achieved it all(one of the things in the prophecy they think they have already achieved is their return to the promised land minus 6 gorillion)

The goyim is an animal in human form and only exist to serve G*ds chosen people.

Yeahhh its people like you who are ruining our chance at ever recovering as a civilization, people like you who would blame the Jews if it rained on their birthday

I'm not even Jewish and haven't posted anything that would suggest that I am and you're already calling me a Jew

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? The moral of the story is really easy to understand and you could stand to benefit from it

White Christians are their number one competition on the world stage.

This. Jews are a big part of it but people here are way too lenient on the many, many gentile lackeys.

domination. in their minds, they are the rightful rulers of earth. they are the "chosen people" defined by god himself. it's their holy duty to conquer through subversion

A slave population to control from the ashes, but me musnt let them have it.

I don't know their end game but they've been trying to destroy the west for hundreds of years and it looks like they've finally succeeded.

It's just the (((media))) brainwashing "us". Is the goyim are busy fighting, it's good for (((them))). Just read Machiavelli.

Btw do you know how Soros got rich? It's all just a game for (((them)))

Greater Israel.
The arab birthrates are going down in that part of the world and the jews are going up.

You overuse the parentheses. Just say Jew, ffs.

why doesn't Sup Forums have a sticky answering all these FAQ's?

Yea, I noticed it myself. It's just that I'd rather stay safe, because you never know.

PS: Every post by this IP is satire

The West

So you are honestly saying that Jews are smart enough to destroy the west but they aren't smart enough to realise that Muslim and niggers wants to destroy the Jews?

*sniff*

Destabilizing economies,

To create social chaos and then establish single currency in between US,CAN,UK and EU.

>plenty of young goy children to abuse
>revenge against hitler and the people he loved
>get to be the whitest and most beautiful
>satanic lust

A global plantation of docile, pacified consumer slaves. That's why the Kalergi plan calls for the creation of an "asiatic-negroid race" to serve the "natural Jewish aristocrats".

revenge for centuries of pogroms

Absolute control.

They would much rather have 100% of a small pie than 10% of a pie 20 times the size of the first one.

It's not like they're bombing them while the west watches or anything like that. But Saddam, Assad, Gaddafi etc are definitely commiting "warcrimes" LOL.

This sort of union, would re-enable absolute world domination in economic terms.

Central bankers would be proud.

great answer

Nothing.

US is deteriorating against China over long term, that's why the 'immigration' rush.

jews are not human, they immediately want to destroy everything given the chance.

This is the engine of history.

I don't think so, I'm certainly not.

We got Euro Debt Crisis and US debt problems.

They are linked to same problem.

The solution is to nullify debt, via issuance of new currency.

like niggers then

Who wants to bet against my 'theory' I'm willing to put 100k on this.

>What do the jews exactly get by destroying the West?
Peace on Earth.

>polish
>read
Lmao

A broken, subservient consumer class that does not have the IQ to promote the philosophical ideals of revolution that will essentially be a slave to the j*w forever.

also this they have hated us since Rome and never forgiven us.

I agree with that whole destabilization part, but I don't bet. Gambling is for idiots.

a slave mutt race too stupid to fight back against them or their propaganda

What any minority gain by disbanding the social net of their host country?

They're not thinking in such blatant terms. They're seeing the mass migration of foreigners from arabia/latin america as an actual benefit to both sides. They think they're SAVING western civilization.

The rebirth of the West under their control.

Take a look at debt projections.

EU has debt around ~80% of their GDP, similiar with US

Over long term, growth without tremendous increase in credit is bound to slow.

So logically, If west wants to maintain it's superpower status, after next enormous financial crash, whole system has to be renewed.

Issuing new banknotes in between EU and US. Aligning two of the worlds biggest economies together.

Nullifying the debt.

Revenge

shekels and more guilt trip ammo to use on old whitey, parasites need a host to feed on..

My rationale is simple, goys* are too stupid to understand whats going on, so as usually they are going to fight each other, while smart guys, provide solutions ;).

The greatest coin is to create problem.

And THEN provide solution.

>The greatest coin

ups. dropped my shekel.

satisfaction

Control, cheap shekel labor and smug satisfied glee over the display of ownership and power of goy slaves

Everybody knows that single currency zones suck and kill the economy.

NOBODY WANTS TO JOIN THE EURO ANYMORE

I really shouldn't laugh about this as hard as I did.

Euro benefits Germany, due to low currency = more exports. Check German budget surplus.

It cucks small countries . Whatever. They are vassals,who gives a shit about them,

The ultimate redpill is understanding that Jewish conspiracy is outdated

You think US and EU, has such a big sphere of influence due to helping other countries out ?

Don't fool yourself. It's all about money. Always was.

Control
Control
Control

It's always about control.

It's not just Jew Goblins. The 'elite' believe they decide the fate of humanity.

now explain why USA would join Germany's currency zone.

Get rid of the Anglo menace.

this, third world goyim are more profitable

Jews are part of the 1% everywhere they go.

So take a look at Brazil or Mexico even, although they are shitholes for 90% of people, the top 10% which will largely be populated by Jews will be totally fine, nevermind the nepotistic 1% that the Jewish clan finds itself in due to it's inherent ethnocentric behavior.

Cheap profits for the short term

Read my above post.

Both US and EU has enormous amounts of Credit. Debt.

Take a look at Debt to GDP ratios.

Once the market crashes, unifying west economies as a whole, would benefit US the most, since it's central bank would retain most of printing powers via single currency.

The more you talk about (((them))) the more (((they))) gain power.

Both US and EU, as a single monetary union, could depreciate they'r currency low enough, to kill China exports.

>The more you talk about (((them))) the more (((they))) gain power.
(((The Tribe ))) Who Must Not Be Named

"The great question, however, is whether the jews are conscious or unconscious malefactors. I myself am firmly confound that they are unconscious ones, but please do not think that I wish to exonerate them on that account... a conscious evildoer has my respect, for he knows at least what is good; an unconscious one -- well, he needs the charity of Christ -- a charity which is not mine --to be forgiven for not knowing what he is doing. But there is in my firm conviction not the slightest doubt that these revolutionary jews do not know what they are doing: that they are more unconscious sinners than voluntary evildoers"

>The ultimate redpill is understanding that Jewish conspiracy is outdated

1 Post by this I.D.

>also this they have hated us since Rome and never forgiven us.
indeed. titus, get the cross.

They get to rule over the ashes of civilization and try explaining to the negro hordes they aren't white.

Slaves, but they are unable to realize that the small population of serpent worshipping hellspawn will be unable to quell a chimpouy of the sub 90 IQ race they are attempting to create. They will be wiped from the face of the earth due to hubris

checked!

AN 85 IQ race of drones that aren't smart enough to figure out the Meta and rise up against their (((masters))).

western nations have revolted against them before, more than once. they see it as the only competition to them on a global scale. theyve seen the results of genetic destruction in greece and rome, once global dominant empires and now unable to function without help.

for this global communism to work they need for people to be stupid enough to want it, allow the power to centralize, then nothing matters. a people who cannot care for themselves and be self sustaining will need them and wont be able to function as a civilization without them.

(((them))) isnt jewish, they worship satan, though many are from ancient jewish bloodlines that sold their souls long ago....another part of the deception.

This bong hasn't read Culture of Critique or is a jew. Either way he needs to be gassed.

An underclass of servants.

You're right. The easiest thing to do is to blame outside sources. Jews play a part, but we're fucked because of our own stupidity.

apart from vengeance, they can control the world easier. The west is their biggest enemy

So how did you figure it out?

But you folks cannot deny the lengths at which certain individual jews go to keep goyim in the dark and to suppress information

Not to mention the tools implemented by jews to spread propaganda, indoctrinate youth and brainwash the mass

Money, but more importantly the false belief that they actually rule the world, not Christ, not God. Remember they don't believe in heaven. The think this world is theres and everyone else is their cattle.

they are subconsciously mad that they rejected jesus and that god is now blessing the gentiles (white folk) so they are trying submerge us in the shitskins who don't know god to destroy us.