Buzzfeed on "White Americans"

Know your place, whitey.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/01/buzzfeed-editor-if-youre-white-american.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
archive.is/EZHN6
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threads like this are shit. Please stop

I see your article and raise you one on proceeding legislation aimed at criminalizing (felonious, no less!) shit-talking about Israel:
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

Email me

>Buzzfeed
Sage and fuck off.

How?

It's not written by buzFeed you dumb piece of shit

I grabbed the archive if anyone is interested.

archive.is/EZHN6

Fag

What happened to the Norway archive bot?

Bump

(((Turner)))

Yes

Merica

Fuck my oussy

Cum

WHITES built this country, and whites will say what they damned well please, whenever we please, dirty niggers.

FILTHY NON-WHITES NEED TO STFU ALTOGETHER....you subhumans have nothing profound to say.

buzzfeed is for niggers

Bump

When did this all go wrong? 1st term of Obama? I remember when the whole Trayvon thing happened it made literal news for months perhaps even a year or more, 24/7 wall to wall coverage by the 6 news corps, and it was a justified shooting in the end. Among all this was selective reporting and narrative phrasing such as "unarmed black man/white cop". Before Obama, shit was so much simpler.

anything related to race automatically short-circuits millions of peoples brains, buzzfeed knows this and OP knows this

Bump

Well, Obama took it personally because Trayvon could've been his son. just like Zimmerman could've been the son of Hitler's Aryan master race, despite the fact that he wouldn't look out of place hanging out in a Home Depot parking lot with the other day laborers.

Bp

First of all,

>buzzfeed

Secondly, I do think about what I say before I say it. I simply don't give a shit about how you feel about it.

2013 was the same year the domestic propaganda ban expired:

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Coincidence?

I fucking hate Obama. He was such a media whore and manipulator, and the media, being the syncophants that they are, enabled him the whole time.