Brit/pol/ - M O R A L E D I T I O N

>UK inflation unexpectedly slows to 2.6% in June
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40642254

>Theresa May tells cabinet to show unity
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40639715

>'Brexit WILL happen and Government prepared for no transitional deal' Chris Grayling says
express.co.uk/news/uk/829852/chris-grayling-brexit-newsnight-evan-davis-trade-deal-transitional-theresa-may-cabinet

>What’s Labour going to do with the middle classes?
>spectator.co.uk/2017/07/whats-labour-going-to-do-with-the-middle-classes/

>Probe is launched into 'students who voted TWICE for Jeremy Corbyn': Election watchdog investigates 1,000 complaints after surges in registrations in University towns
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705536/Probe-launched-students-voted-TWICE-Corbyn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yPsZlUU8WY
youtube.com/watch?v=O8bM2p4iUBA
youtube.com/watch?v=fNIHoPeu6xU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start going to church.

>for the millionth time
I'm here to learn from the mistakes of Britain when they were global superpower (clearly there were many)

now the United States has to take on that role and we are relatively new when it comes to decision making so it is worth studying the history to not make your same mistakes

Go to Mosque instead like Mayor of London

Allah Akbar!

so i got my haircut the other day, what societies can i join that arent completely far right bait?

I made some OC lads how do you like it

12 year olds aren't allowed on Sup Forums

>now the United States has to take on that role and we are relatively new

Are you from 1945? Britain was run by Rothschild and you are run by same tribal Bankers who control Federal Reserve.
Both of you have (((Boss))) that is invisible and above you

Fuck lads I've made a mistake

>Go on date with girl
>she asks to go to an Indian
>Take her
>Never really had Curry before
>Order a Madras because it said medium and didn't want to look a pussy and order mild.
>It literally feels like I'm eating boiling water
>My tongue hurts like fuck
>Have to go to the toilet to blow my nose because my nose is running
>luckily my eyes don't water
>Play it off fairly well but am in agony
>She asks to go back to hers
>Say I'd love to but lie and say I've been called into work early tomorrow
>Arrange again for Friday
>Get home
>Tummy feels really fucking weird

What the fuck have I done lads. How can people even enjoy that stuff. What on earth would a hot be like???

Hello mi6

Really wish I was religious desu.

sure you weren't the girl in this story?

Lads

Hazel eyes are ugly bro.

Stick with Rogan josh or if you like drier stuff a tikka of some sort

a fucking madras hahahah you runt

>stolen OC the guy had a brit flag
wrong

for the last time, the jews DON'T run the banks
they DON'T control the US or Britain and they certainly DON'T control any other country but Israel (which is okay because it's their land)

Those foreigners in that thread about the dying kid are going absolutely apeshit.

Gimme a quick rundown on Millennial Woes

What is Brit/pol/'s views on Roger Scruton?

I was raised Christian, it was awful, always being lectured how it was a sin to call people niggers.

18 is the age requirement you bellend.

Nah u don't want that

Enjoy tomorrow morning lad.

America reserves the right to grant citizenship to anyone in the world it wishes in order to provide a chance at survival, no matter how small it may be.

Why not? The idea of feeling constantly protected, like my life has a purpose, and no fear of death, seems pretty appealing desu.

Fuck off you Kike shill. Jews invented usury to swindle the goyim.
Saying Jews don't run banks is like saying sun is not hot

Eh sounds like managed to get out of the situation pretty well. If your life was a sitcom then you would have gone back to hers and shat all over her sheets while she sucked you off.

shut up virgin i can go on what sites i want

Don't be mean, I've only ever had Korma and Tikka Masala before.

I didn't want to seem soft but she went and ordered Korma after I'd ordered.

Who the fuck asks to go to an Indian restaurant only to order Korma reeeee

Start considering the higher questions about the nature of the Universe.

>"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you."

Should be required reading, especially 'Our Church' and 'The Aesthetics of Architecture'. Both available cheaply on Amazon - would highly recommend both.

Good interview with Dellingpole recently, too: youtube.com/watch?v=1yPsZlUU8WY

What kind of trolling is this. Did the guy in that picture bully you at school today or something? Trying to ruin his image?

average

Why? Went to church on Sunday it's weird as fuck. Hard to believe people actually believe this stuff

Seriously though why? It's not hard to be religious if that's what you want

Are Brits hating the Irish just a meme or there is more to it

>Probe is launched into 'students who voted TWICE for Jeremy Corbyn': Election watchdog investigates 1,000 complaints after surges in registrations in University towns

Is this how they're gonna try covering for themselves if their confidence and supply deal breaks down?

I am happy to describe myself as an agnostic in that I accept the possibility that there might be something greater than us, but I find it incredibly unlikely that it is explainable by any of the world's major religions - although I do like Buddhism purely as a philosophy.

See . And it's hard to believe when you don't believe.

Why are women so fucking cruel lads?

This poor kid is a toy for her, It's literally strapped upright

Irish were the original slaves sent to work in the West Indies but they kept dying in the heat so the slavers switched to using African slaves, supposedly.

Girls do mate trust me I swear korma is a female designed curry

faggot

Hard to believe many (((atheists))) actually believe in feminism,multiculturalism,open borders islam is peace,world started from nothingetc..

I always considered Korma to be "hey shit you've been dragged along to an Indian, here's your get out" sorta thing. I didn't know people actually ate it out of choice.

I think to an extent the whole "women are compassionate" meme is more just down to their vanity of never wanting to be seen as the bad guy/making the tough decision.

Watching Bear Grylls' The Island Men vs Women is a real eye-opener on their nature.

holy fuck, if there was ever a face that said "please god kill me" it would be that poor fucker's.

The Irish are the niggers of Europe.

I only eat madras if i wanna spend half the next day on the toilet kek, i'm alright eating it i'm good with spicy food my stomach just don't agree with it

JUST

He's a tasteful conservative philosopher who cares about protecting the good from our past
He's definitely right about architecture ;)

This is what I'm dreading.

I hate rimburn more than fucking anything

How do I mitigate it?

"Whores" it is then

What's Brit/pol/'s thoughts on Roger Scruton? Just been watching some videos of him but rarely see him mentioned here. He's for Brexit, a 'traditionalist conservative' and his main advice to young people is to 'marry and have children, respect our religion and protect our culture'.

>Find documentary on YouTube about Wagner
>Within the first 30 seconds there's a Jew talking about the holocaust
Fuck right off

you don't your gonna burn and suffer

Fucking hell didn't see your post before I posted mine. Oh well. More to talk about I guess.

Anyone who thinks that "The Big Bang" even attempts to satisfy the deep existential yearning that makes people religious is a simpleton

What the fuck is that bullshit?

Hope he keeps Huddersfield up.

No please

What I heard was that they led slave revolts in some colonies in the Americas, so first they started a strict system of stratification to make sure Irish and blacks worked against each other, and made sure that children of Irish slaves weren't slaves themselves, further establishing the stratification and eventually getting rid of Irish slaves.

Mates instead of spending lot of time here,how about you write a book and earn some money?

Pussy, I get vindaloo every time I order curry

youtube.com/watch?v=O8bM2p4iUBA

i have lost all respect for j.k. rowling harry potter was awesome she's retarded

I guess that makes as much sense. I'll have to read into it sometime.

Do you support Russia?

>when you forget to use your water filter

>can't even handle a madras

the absolute state

>Sophie Raworth

Who the fuck is that?

At least she showed her true SJW colors

Harry potter is for children and faggots

Really?

Simultaneously chilling and completely fucking enraging, thanks for that

I mean I ate it all without showing I was in agony. So I did handle it, I just didn't enjoy it, and now I'm scared of the Lava shits I'm gonna have tomorrow.

> Sophie Raworth

Literally who?
You're comparing a nobody to a presenter who presents the flagship highlight show for the biggest sport in the world.

Reminder that Englishmen have a duty to bear arms to protect the Crown and the Realm.

Why can't these faggots pick up Lord of the Rings or Conan the Barbarian?

Where the fuck are Eddie and Rightly So?

Gay lovers

Who is this guy and why do I keep seeing his face? Is he just a Canuck Hitchens?

I liked Harry Potter as kid remember waiting in front of movies buying ticket with friend to see it.Read few books too.

But honestly today it looks like overrated hyped nonsense.I was fascinated by imagination and fantasy but today I like realistic things

last time i ate a madrass i was pissed when i ordered it. still had to force it down

At least you didn't have a phal, you're arse would literally melt if you did that.

Dead hopefully

Is she someone we are supposed to know?

Had to Google it. Best I could find was BBC News and Crimewatch.

Forgive me for not immediately recognising this A-list household name celebrity on the front page of the mail.

>christian
>virtuous
Choose exactly one.

Out on a date then? Why weren't we the people invited?

No, they are the good tripfags.

You have to read this.Irish SJW girl saying Irish are not White.Then she explains how you oppressed her ancestors for 800 years and how her people (Irish) were victims of White racism

>highlight show for the biggest sport in the world

Thus pointing out the issue - he is not a draw nor is he important. People will watch MotD regardless of who is hosting it because the host is unimportant, the ratings do not drop when Mark Chapman or Dan Walker cover for Lineker and the argument that he could go elsewhere and host a similar show falls down when the BBC have the rights to that format.

I don't know lad.

I've kind of lost faith in the human race already, tbqh. Fuck everything and be happy, nihilism is the only way now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNIHoPeu6xU

baka this thread desu

Can you tell me in detail what 'Our Church' was like? I'm considering purchasing it and have done for some time, but nobody I've asked here has read it.

I jewgled her and she presents something about fashion.