So according to Sup Forums, if I'm a minority, I might as well join SJW?

so according to Sup Forums, if I'm a minority, I might as well join SJW?

No, according to Sup Forums you should make an ethnostate for your people and help contribute to the betterment of your race, isolating yourself.

>No joining the pol foreign legion to retake your ancestoral homeland to make a colony

You lack imagination so yeah fuck off redditor

Well listen, this is a prime opportunity to teach, not one for cynicism and contempt. That's the one good thing about this massive influx is that people are learning the truth.

agree to some extent. However, even if you feel your race is doing well, that is not an excuses for being a looser

Yes, precisely. But in the case of most minorities, they're pretty shit. So they need to try and do better.

No. What makes you think jews will give two shits about you once you're no longer needed as a weapon against whites? You'll starve just like everyone else.

no, if you're a minority you should keep doing what niggers do and chimp out more, because when whitey decides, once and for all, they're tired of being Mr. Nice Guy..... you're all fucking dead.

>world 2.0
What a retarded idea, that is pol's idea??
Is pol a third grader?

Either you neck yourself or ethnostate. I don't give a fuck, you're not one of mine.

>if I'm a minority, I might as well join SJW?
If you're a minority, you ought to move to a fucking country where you aren't one.
If you insist on staying in a country as a minority, then you ought to accept the fact that your problems are not as important as those of the majority.

Staying in a country where you don't belong, while demanding preferential treatment, you're just asking to get hung.

In general Sup Forums hopes to obtain complete racial isolationism. An ethnostate is part of that.

The problem is I don't think America clearly "belongs" to any one group of people. The unfortunate truth is that blacks have been here almost just as long as European settlers, and then there's like the 7 Injuns left who outdo all of us on that regard. Maybe American nationalism should be based on how many generations your family has lived here.

Well yes but it was founded as an Anglo colony, the culture is inspired by the British culture. It was to be an extension of the European way of life. We made the horrible decision to pollute it with unneeded slaves that were a future detriment to our stability and cultural unity. America was purposefully mean to remain white. Hence why the largest dilemma facing the abolition of slavery was what became of the slaves. We actually mad ea conscious effort to send them to a plot of African land we purchased, which is now Liberia.

>if I'm a minority

depends, sounds like you identify as a minority
you should identify by nationality.

no one here ascribes to identity politics bs. victimhood's are for losers.

That's civic nationalism. And we want ethnic nationalism. Biology is the root, and culture is the flower.

>no one here ascribes to identity politics bs.
Kek, that's a blatant lie and you know it. This place is basically White Lives Matter. And there's nothing wrong with that, but it's still a bit hypocritical.

You could move somewhere where you are a majority, for starters.

You have to go back

>playing skyrim
That is satire.
Seriously I mean if you built an ethnocommunity that would be realistic to a certain degree, but the world becoming racially isolated ethnostates again?
I'm surprise fat tech-savvy permavirgins don't understand that's a meme.

>dixie flag is a civnat
Doesn't surprise me, given how much you always talk about ho your groids are so great you'd choose them over northern whites.

I legitimately just think it's too late now, at least for America. This country has so many minorities who already have legacies here and won't be willing to leave, whereas in Europe it's a lot different. "Pure" whites are also few and far between here given the decades of race mixing that's been going on. I don't think America is the place for a white ethnostate.

Why?

Do you think that bullshit helps your kind?

do you think posting on a meme board help your kind?
Obviously the SJW has real power over the nation and you don't

Yes, in fact I do

Edgelord Xtreme. You guys don't do shit and never will. Keep playing your video games kissless virgin.

This.
>t. murrican fridge-raiding homo user

Am Indian from oklahoma, just want to say, fuck mexicans BUILD THE WALL

We *had* to assimilate. We *had* to learn English. We *had* to adapt our culture to fit into modern America. Now illegal mexicans want to come here and take our employment opportunities and not learn English and shit? FUCK THAT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

no, go make your own people and country better.

but posting with a kekistan flag is a one way trip to the gas chamber

I don't subscribe to the WN sentiment that we have to deport minorities who truly have assimilated. They're a small portion of them anyway.

>SJW
Go back to if you can't name the jew.

no, just dont fuck and breed with whites if you're not white
dont murder and rape whites
dont steal shit from whites
dont blame whites for your problems