How many of these milestones of life have you reached, Sup Forums?

How many of these milestones of life have you reached, Sup Forums?

I wish amigoloans.co.uk existed in my country so I could get my life back on track :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Other than the fact that I'm a kissless virgin who doesn't go to parties and has never had a gf I've completed everything up to 24, and I'm 23.

I got my driver license but don't own a car

Holy fuck I've done everything I'm supposed to, does this mean I'm a normie?

Fuck that shit.

I don't give a shit whatever "milestones" others think we're all supposed to have at certain points in life. It's my life, I'll do what I want, when I want.

Who the hell becomes a bridesmaid/Best man at 23? That's way too young. Especially if the marriage on the poster is 27. Usually the two go together within the same period.

>start earning 40k a year
poorlet detected

>Start earning 40K a year
>Age 37

What? I'm doing this at 22

>buy a new house for fuck all reason in 10 years

this is the least of the problems of this shitty graph, but really?

I've reached none of them

>think about starting a business
Well I'm a regular Spartacus then

> pass driving test
> age TWENTY

topkek.jpg

>buy a flat and then a house and have a child before even having an average wage

Wtf at that 37yo wage? I make more than double that.

Also, why would you buy a flat and then a house 2 years later?

My best friend from high school got married in March. Not everyone waits until they're 30.

>Driving Test
>Holiday with Friends
>Move out
>First car
>Rent on own
>Above average wage
Literally did all of this by the time I was 21, even though I'm a kissless permavirgin

These milestones are fucking irrational and unreal ! How being fucking 27 years old you buy your own fucking flat? And then after two years you buy your own house? At that moment you at least have to aern at least 150k /year and there is a milestone that at 37 you start earning 40k/year, that is so illogical.

>first kiss
I already failed

>think about starting a business after 2 kids, a dead end job and marriage

Wow.

I was the first of my close friends to be married and have kids. It's been constant weddings and baby showers since, pretty annoying desu. Anyone who gets married or has a kid before your 'special day' really doesn't give a shit. Funny how selfish you get.

nice data mining thread

>getting a full time job at 19 rather than pursuing education
>passing driving test at 20
>not moving out before 22
>only getting a car at 22
>moving out before you rent on your own ????
>waiting two years to marry after getting engaged
>buying a fucking flat
>moving in with partner when you don't even own property
>waiting until 28 to have a spastic autist kid
>having a kid while living in a flat
>not earning a decent wage until 30
>having an even more autistic kid at 31
>buying a brand new car on average wage
>getting another mortgage when you barely earn more than average
>only earning 40k at 37

Jesus fucking christ what a trainwreck

First full-time job in a factory, first kiss, got drivers license, bought first car, moved out and rented on my own, all at 17.
Lost the job again when the factory went under a few years later. Town is now a ghost town, populated by the few people working the grocery shop and people on welfare who are too poor to move, the latter includes me.

But at least I managed to get 6 of the milestones done before I was 18. What are you guys doing with your lives?

I'm 26 and the only milestone I've reached is to pass my drivers test, except I have never owned a car.
Just fuck my life up.

>40k a year at 37

Literally none of what comes before that can be accomplished for less than 40k/yr what is this fucking horse shit

>125k/yr @ 29 so fuck all your normie bullshit life experiences.

Holy shit.
I just looked at that site. Fucking 49.9% APR on loans. How is that even legal?

>capitalistic normieshit guide to life*
careers are a myth which only a small minority of people can achieve
jobs are instruments to the development of knowledge, ethics, and purpose
children should only be had by competent and developed individuals who actually have positive traits that can be passed on

It's in Bong Dollars, though. Surely it makes sense for their economy? Or is it as nonsensical to Brits ITT as it is to Americans?

How do you buy a flat and then buy a house 2 years later when it takes like 30 years to pay off a mortagage?

That's nothing user. A few years ago in this country, there were loan shark companies that offered £100 loans with up to 5000% APR

>guide to have a "cool and fulfilling" life
>gives a shit
(((They))) win

So you stay in debt to Shekelstein.

>By a house making far less than 40k/yr

wut?

Hah nevermind though. Morbid curiosity I found a leaf company that does up to 15,000CAD at 59.90APR.
Yes goy. Get yourself that Honda Fit. Spread the payment out over 60 months lots of people do it. Pay no attention to your total obligation after 60 months.

40K? I made like 80 straight out of college.

It's okay user, I'd be more than happy to give you a loan to buy these things (for a small fee of course). Remember, whenever you want something but cant afford it, come see me.

>buy a house at 29
>begin earning 40k at 37

LEL

Depends where you live. Nationwide, the median wage is £23k, while the mean is £30k. In London though it's a lot higher because everything is so fucking expensive here.

£45k is where life starts getting somewhat comfortable. Being able to buy a video game or something like that without missing the money too badly.

there's a thing called spending your money wisely

That looks like a pathway for living a hellish life

>In the span of 9 years you get married have kids, buy 3 different houses, a brand new car and start a business
>All while earning less than 40k income

What sort of retarded liberal made this "info" graphic

0 step completed

This is a britbong infographic, 40k good boy points used to be like $60k before Brexit and so was an ok salary for bongland. UK salaries are absolutely pathetic compared to US salaries.

britbongs drive at way lower rates than burgers, they say it's because of MUH GOOD PUBLIC TRANSPORT which is a lie, truth is, it's because gas is $8/gal.

(t.britbong living in burgerland)

In any case this infographic is just shilling to convince bongs that they don't measure up so they'd better take out loans to buy that NEW CAR and NEW HOUSE and TWO HOLIDAYS PER YEAR they should have had by now.

It really amazes me, the gall of these fucks, trying to convince poorfags that they should have a luxury lifestyle despite their shit tier salary. I make way more than 40k GBP (in USD equivalent), have zero debt, but my car and my wife's car are both 10+ years old, we still rent while saving up for a downpayment on a house, and our vacations are of the "drive cross country to stay with friends" variety, once a year max.

>become a manager
To work with your ass instead of brain and hands? Duh!

>£45k is where life starts getting somewhat comfortable. Being able to buy a video game or something like that without missing the money too badly.
What? How can you bothered about spending 30 bong a month out of your >2000 bong?

>First kiss 15

It's not a retarded liberal it's a jew loan officer

>That's right goy I have your life aaaalll planned for you. Why don't you take a look at our Platinum Interest package?

>Buy house at 29
>Become manager at 34
>Earn 40k at 37

10,000 bong bucks at 49% APR. That's just beyond predatory.

>Be 39 years old
>Still at 'aged 22'

Thank fuck for poor countries and prostitution is all I can say.

>loan company wants you to buy two houses, a flat, property to let , then start a business and go on two holidays a year all

hmmmmm.....

>driving licence at 20
What backwards shithole has this rule?

>List doesn't even have an age for getting redpilled

>First kiss 12
>First full time job 18
>Passed driving test 15
>First holiday with friends 17
>Move out 18
>Buy first car 15
>Rent on your own 27
>Start your own business 28
Not bad I guess

>not understanding that this is in £ not $

Complete horseshit anyway - may have been true in the boomer timeline certainly not today. Scratch getting a house until nearing 40, having zero kids as your paying off a 35 year mortgage until the sweet relief of death. Having no pension of any kind as the goalposts keep being moved until you die.
The boomers need to bleed you dry much more though. Short crusie liner companies in about 10 years when they start to die.

Do you really insist on trampling the dreams of these poor young goyi- people. They can have it all. I'll lend them up to £10,000 and I'll even give them 5 years to pay it back. I'm doing the world a service don't you see?

Just bought first apartment at the age of 26 almost 27. Could have had child and been engaged if things have worked out. Ended in abortion and break up, oh well.

>36
>Start enjoying 2 holidays a year
This late? How very very sad, I thought America was first world?

I was thinking the same same thing. My parents were both making six figures by 30 and my mom doesn't even have an associates degree.

1st kiss at 16
1st full time job 17
Pass driving test 16
First holiday with friends 17
Buy first car 16
Move out 18
Buy first house 23

Not doing too badly I guess

retired sitting on silver.

>Born
>Start Browsing Sup Forums
>Die

>buy first house is before earning an average wage

this was made by boomers, wasn't it?

Who waits two years between engagement and marriage?

All this, on a shoe salesman's wage.

Buy a flat at approx $250k (aus prices)
Mortgage at $1200 a month
Proceed to rent flat for $1200 a month
Buy a 3 bedroom house approx $500k
Mortgage at $1600 a month
Rent out a room in the house for ~$800 a month
Proceed to own two properties that are being payed back for only $800 a month of your own money

[AVACADO TOAST INTENSIFIES]

im 26 i work, rent a flat, i have a driving license i have a girlfriend and my ex is 8 months pregnant

>start earning 40k at age 37

What the fuck

its for euros you retards

>Buy a flat at approx $250k (aus prices)
Wtf.
Apartments are really this cheap?

>30
>start earning average wage
What the fuck.
I'm 28, bought my first house at the age of 19, and I used to earn 6 figures until 2 years ago where my health started to get worse.
But of course I'd like to have a girl but most of them only care about money.

Well you gotta leave some time. Increased pressure like that can change people. Sometimes for the worse and the time will expose it.

well I'm 24 and just got my first fulltime job (I would be making 40k a year if it was constant, but such is the life of a contractor)
I was a groomsman at my brother's wedding but haven't been a bestman (hopefully I never am, I fucking hate weddings, will probably even hate my own but will swallow my pride and do it for the bride).

Still live at home, never been on holiday with friends, or holiday with a partner.
also haven't passed my driving test yet, long story on that one.

40,000 Euros is only about 46,000 US dollars you cunt

i'm not getting a loan for my first kiss, that is really pathetic

Not really relevant, but where's a good place to get a loan if I'm not going to be able to make rent this month?

>get engaged at partner at 25
>rent a house with partner at 25
>get married at 27
>have first child at 28

You can do that, if you work without studying. Then, you will have in the most cased not much money, atleast not to:
>buy a frist house at 28
>buy a brand new car
>specially not becoming a manager
>specially not starting a business, if its not opening a currywurst-shop
you can move then in a second house after that, because you realize, that you have no money with 2 kids and a fucking snackstore, so you get a 4 room apartmant
>getting 40k a year
with 2 people? easy.
>look at buying property to let at 39
dont make me laugh
>retire at 60
bwahahahahahahahaha

shut the fuck up faggot

>25
>Only one that I have done is "thinking about starting your own business"

Have done all down to >brand new car (x2)

Yeah for sure . Not in Sydney or Melbourne but in Adelaide you can get a small flat for under $250k no worries
Pic related , it's only 5 min drive to the city centre for under $200k

>Not being married before starting your business so she can divorce you and force you to sell it so you can split your assets with her

Holy shit bongs are under developed

>leaf
>first sucked off dog

and im not going to hit any of them

Since I'm very good with Power Structures, I would say life has been eventful & successful.

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Something that I always recommend to those rising in the Power Structures is make sure you have good Security(Electronic, Forces & Personnel Ability) & don't get Compromised/Blackmailed(Many people just don't think & only want the Power).

>owning a house, having a stay at home wife, two kids, new cars, and taking two vacations a year all on £40k/$52k
Maybe if you go into debt.

Same.

>At least I don't have debt lol

Got my first kiss at 19 and first job at 15

>Getting driver's test at age 20
>not at 16-17

Feels good being a murican

>First holiday with friends at age 21
>milestone

HAHAHAHAHA