DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

bid4assets.com/mvc/marketing/absolutehomes/
usmarshals.gov/assets/sales.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's for taking spics and niggers shit. Whites will rarely be affected by this.

he was referring to convicted drug lords not some schmuck found smoking a joint

It's called "the small government party" you ass

That is flagrantly retarded. Still unconstitutional.

this shilling

>that's what its called
doesn't mean that is what it is

Literally this.

Blacks were property under the constitution.

I won't. This isnt r/the_donald where we circle jerk over every thing Trump admin does.

Good.
Fascism now
Open the camps

>implying the constitution applies to illegals

Got caught driving without a license? Woops too bad, now your house and car are ours! GTFO back to Mexico

And then they weren't under the constitution. Should they still be? Probably, oh well.

kike

it does apply to illegals. They get arrested for some shit and they still get their rights read, they still get a right to a lawyer, they still get tried, jailed or deported because that is the way law is applied here, whether you are a citizen or not.

Nigger no illegal has a right to a jury trial. Fuck off.

>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

Can I get a quick run down?

>if you arent a drug dealing hoodrat gangster piece of shit you have nothing to fear

ftfy kike

There is absolutely no way to defend this. Sessions sucks ass. Heard thru the grapevine they're going after legal cannabis states.

*shakes head* What a crock of shit.

I'm white.

They tried to take my car cause I had weed when they pulled me over. "Maintaining a vehicle" was the charge they made up. It got thrown out, but they tried.

>cause I had weed when they pulled me over.
Should have shot you on the spot desu senpai

>theft is okay if it happens to minorities

Sessions is a shithead.

Well yea

two words: hella f*uckin epic

That's not really sufficient

I'm not a criminal so I don't care.

What makes it okay?

They could use it to confiscate all of the Clinton Foundation/Soros assets...?

Such degeneracy

They aren't people

Sessions is an absolute shithead.

>People unironically cared if Mexico pays or not

I just want a wall to keep Paco out. Why care about shekels if the Mexicans are breeding out our population?

fucking based

For someone against weed, he looks blitzed as fuck in this pic

The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

But the government is full of criminals

I dont see why else Sessions would be fucking around with this instead of investigating all the CF/Pedo/OrganHarvesting etc... things going on.

And what happens we they get in control? South Africa on crack?

You're a drama queen.

Are you a time traveler from 1805?

What jurisdiction? Louisiana?

For why

You have to go back

Wew this is very powerful. Where can I buy these caps?

Incredible the lengths people go into defending this bullshit. Kill yourself.

No I'm a modern guy who's seen the evidence

Yeah because you're myopic and think sessions knows what fun really is....he's too backwards in his ideology, and he's a manlet

This comes from the MSM, so it must be truthful and not misleading in any way.

Yes.

Make voter ID mandatory in the entire USA and they never will get back into power.

Nu-pol is proof the new breed of republicans and the GOP are killing themselves....the sjw democrats have an every growing base, while poltards still live at home and vote for the GOP because they love Alex jones

>I'm white
>smokes weed

Sessions is a JOKE !

Good ancap policy. I like it.

>wife cheats on you
>get mad and she calls the cop
>government shoots your dog and seizes your property

Well at least the stupid bitch ain't getting it

How else can I buy a seized home for $101?

bid4assets.com/mvc/marketing/absolutehomes/

usmarshals.gov/assets/sales.htm

What happens when bergosteinwitz gets into office next term and uses this to crack down on "anti semitism"?

I swear you retarded burgers don't think beyond a 4 year timespan.

You're a nig now

big pharma makes next level shit. i guarantee hes rolling on something synthetic with a mix of alcohol everyday

It's all fun and games until the government steals your shit by charging your shit with a crime.

Duterte for all his anti drug shit, takes something like prescription heroin, fentanyl I think....hypocrisy follows those in power

checked, if we'd only cancel their foreign aid we give them the wall would pay for it self with a surplus as well, all that money is doing nothing but allowing us the privilege of dealing with their cartel spillover

But nu-pol is uneducated
If Breitbart or fox doesn't say it it's fake news

>inb4 Tyler durdens economic site is fake news, I like hedge

That's really the only downside. Some of us do realize this.

Turns out you don't become an establishment party leader without being a piece of shit.

No that's not the only downside you dense cunt
Here's a hypothetical
>don't trust Jewish bankers
>drive with $20k cash to buy car from Craigslist
>pulled over....car is searched
>bamn
>"what's this user, big drug deal, we need to seize your property"
>>>>>court and weeks later, you have $2k cash on hand and no new car

Just saying desu, you have to think out of the box....unless you want to work retail forever and not be rich and successful

>>drive with $20k cash to buy car from Craigslist
if you take 20k in cash anywhere, especially to a craigslist deal, you're retarded

Say what you want about cops but they're our last stand against the nogs. They eliminate them efficiently and are always on our side, the right side. They deserve money to hunt down nogs and keep the streets safe.

Oh, it's a lot worse than that.
>have some nice aftermarket installed on your whip
>cops pull you over for tail light/cuz you "look suspicious"
>decide your custom job makes you look like a drug dealer
>charge your car with a crime and confiscate it

>nu-pol
>he talks like a complete faggot liberal

go back to plebbit jew

>They eliminate them efficiently
...In what world do you live in? The only thing the cops do is prevent people from handling the nigger problem efficiently. Try to do so and you get charged with a hate crime.

Hmm, but if you are a victim of identity theft then your a retard too I guess???
T. American education, I bet you couldn't even name which president emperor Reagan was, 45th, 30th, 65th....keep honoring the people who bleed for your faggot ass to live
#dieforIsrael

>things that never happened

are we sitting around telling campfire scare stories now or what?

Only criminals have a problem with this

>Hmm, but if you are a victim of identity theft then your a retard too I guess???
what the fuck are you even talking about?

>LMAO AMERICAN DELUSION JEW LOVER NIGGER FAGGOT
>checks flag
thats about the level of reasoning i'd expect

>defend nu-pol cancer
>defends infowars---retards that believes he has the documents

Yup triggered snowflake shill
Let me use more of the 2016 election talk like you probably do on a daily basis
>facts don't care about your feelings
>free market solves everything
>cucks

>cop calls you a criminal
>steals your comfy couch
>you are now a criminal
>justice

at least when a normal thief steals from you, you aren't branded a thief. cops are the worst

Typical triggered pol cuck
With identity theft, assuming you have good credit, money in CDs, a pension plan....all your assists will be stolen retard

Yup, that's why Americans have trillions in debt for Jew wars

Remember that shit last year maybe concerning police being able to seize any computer using a VPN if they ask a judge to do it?

Well, we see where giving them an inch has got us now.

>With identity theft, assuming you have good credit, money in CDs, a pension plan....all your assists will be stolen retard
what does that have to do with cash at a car deal you mental midget? Do you have zero reading comprehension? Or are you so autistic you can't keep your Czech subhuman posts straight?

eat shit, statist bootlicking faggot.

But see, now it CAN happen.
Also, very similar things have actually happened.
Pardon the use of the britshit, I know he's not a good fella, but this piece is none-the-less an eye-opener.
Never assume you'll be on the good graces of the government. Government doesn't care about you. It is a ravenous beast starving for whatever ill-gotten gains it can grasp.

Ask yourself this: Why is government permitted to operate like an organized crime syndicate? Why doesn't it operate like non-criminal enterprises?
Individuals, private groups, organizations, and companies legally must obtain finances via the selling/trade of goods and services. But government, like gangs, instead uses violent coercion to take finances, much like organized crime racketeering.

Forgot vid-
youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks

By law, you are not allowed to profit from crime....

Mental gymnastics thread

I give you a hypothetical...you refute saying no one carries that amount of cash on hand ever-anywhere in the world
>I give an additional comment suggesting from your line of logical reasoning that if you have money stolen directly from you via identity theft then you must be just as retarded, correct?

You comment with insulting my character and country....sound like a typical liberal sjw to me...mommy didn't cook you breakfast or what. Faggot Americans, no wonder your boys and girls are "trans and LGBTQ"

>I give you a hypothetical...you refute saying no one carries that amount of cash on hand ever-anywhere in the world
>>I give an additional comment suggesting from your line of logical reasoning that if you have money stolen directly from you via identity theft then you must be just as retarded, correct?

>i'm too god damn retarded to recognize there is a difference between getting robbed when voluntarily entering a high risk scenario and getting your identity stolen

also, you forgot your proxy, you retarded faggot

But the government is.
How very convenient.

Fuck that faggot sessions i want to punt his bitch ass to the moon

Forgot proxy?
I'm obviously too retarded

What if this isn't made to go after legal cannabis states, but is a reaction in response to losing all that money that PD's used to get from making cannabis busts and seizures?

there you go

>don't address any other points
yep.

You want to live in an authoritarian homeland for the American volk. This is what it means. Learn to accept it. The moral have nothing to fear.

Neither do you, because your triggered and a cuck

4d chess to take all of board assets and the Clinton foundation. Once she's broke, they change it back.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE cuck triggered jew cuck
please, do more, its like watching a train wreck

*Board= Hillary

Stupid Swype keyboard