When was the last time you saw a quiet, reserved and very intelligent black guy?

When was the last time you saw a quiet, reserved and very intelligent black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never.

Inside me, last night

Poker table in Vegas last week.

Wearing a Lego Helmet.

L is the antagonist in this movie depending on who you side with on a philosophical level.

Also I am willing to bet they wont make L have his mannerisms because what kind of black guy would wanna squat in a chair while eating kids food (icecream and candy etc.), it would hurt his ego too much.

Shitskins are incapable of introspection. They're all completely extroverted. They see introversion as something to be ridiculed and fought.

Him being black isn't a problem to me. The characters are all supposed to be Japanese. It's out the fuckin' window now.
Changing the character? Fuck that. They better have him full Wilfred Brimley by five minute marker or we have a shit in at Barnes and Nobles.

I actually met one in college, although he was only half black (half Scottish).

wouldn't kill you to watch the trailer

I didnt even know there was one... my bad. Brb, gonna shitpost when i get back from seeing it.

Knew one when I was in school. Was Nigerian. Small enough fella, loved Batman and shit like that. Was a good guy.

>trailer looks like shit
>Characters look like shit
>Kira's actor has a HUGE mole on his chin that I cant help but stare at
>I will hate this movie already.

Kek have we met?

>Ghost in the Shell movie
>hire a robot to play the lead, but she's a kike

Why do you suppose (((Hollywood))) wants Japanese media to suffer and fail?

>tfw he always wanted to live in Canada
Joel?

Today in my biology class. He was a big, buff, army vet who's majoring in chemical biology

There was a guy that graduated from my school from Burkina Faso, I believe. Was two years ahead of me in our school's CS program. He now works for Deloitte. Very nice guy, excellent programmer.

The whole movie looks like shit. Also this isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever. gtfo

He would of made the PERFECT L.

Mike??

Just playing. Man I wished I was the guy. Imagine the story. "I reunited with my long lost Nigerian friend" "where?" "Sup Forums" kek

Kek would be one for the ages. Although might make seeing him again awkward, being Sup Forums and all.
Heading to bed, cheers for the laugh Canadabro.

There was a black guy like that in my class from 6th to 9th grade, he wasn't very intelligent though, just above average.

God Bless bud.

Ben Carson, obviously

>quiet, reserved and very intelligent black guy?
I've seen all of those separately. Never all 3.

Nope. L is half British/half Japanese I think.

The SPK are also obviously American.

And L's minder was obviously British along with possibly Mello and Near.

If you followed American politics you would know that he is prone to violent outbursts. Once a leaf, always a leaf it seems.

In the mirror.

He's the antagonist because he opposes the protagonist.

I used to work with a guy like that.

He worked for the USPS last we talked.

several times

Its a series not a single movie

OP over here inventing new races and asking if we have seen it.

Don't forget to mention the actor playing Light is a Jew.

Every. Fucking. Time

My nigga Ben Carson

Does mix race count?

That your full of shit yes. He had temper tantrums as child, big woop. St. Paul was Saul the Christian persecutor and he was a man.

Several of the "Flesh Eating Beetles"(PMC/Security that has access to a wide variety of Weapons & Individuals) that work with/for me, are this.

[Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

"Enlightenment" makes conflicts/destruction of/over Races be very petty in the grand schemes. After enough concerning situations/experiences the only things that matter are Loyalty,Ability & Results.

I actually have a black friend who has those qualities if you consider ~120 iq very intelligent; I'm still racist though.

oh wow a field that was started by jews is mostly jews oh no

Willis at work.

The trailer looks as if it's barely based on the original series at all. Death Note was the first anime I ever watched and it pains me to see it butchered so horribly.

The whole point of reserved types is that you don't meet them

L has autism, L is the epitome of the autist.

EXACTLY. You're a genius bud.

Oh you rascal.

This is what ruined it for me. Not the death gods. Not the book that can kill. But the supergenius black guy.

I'm not even joking. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Antagonist is merely the one that oposses the protagonist. Antagonist isn't nessesarily the bad guy or any of that shit.

I know a few. My wrestling coach we a badass.

That being said, death notes main p sounds like a faggot.

I've never met a black guy that was not a bombastic fool. Even in a work environment they play the trashiest music about murder drugs and sex for hours on their external speaker and throw a fucking fit if you ask them to lower it.

God damn it, what were our forefathers thinking. This is so insane. Everyone can see the difference.

The other day at work, a grocery store. He was in a suit, reasonably fit. He was asking me about some products. I live in Portland and he was telling me how he just moved here a couple montsh ago. He was telling me how much he hates the gays and social justice warriors. He called them lazy, passive aggresive, and two faced. He said he didn't like sports ('I don't like to talk about feats of strength') or black culture in general, Pretty real and pretty awesome. Of course I've never had problems with black people but he was one of the best ones I've met.

ok milo

How has Sup Forums not met one? Really confirms Sup Forums is full of low tier men upset at an environment they're fit for.

Because it's redpilled and infinitely more entertaining than their crap. That's why there's so many anti-anime shill threads on Sup Forums.

>That pic
Was I the only one that immediately thought that the only way they could motivate a nigger sitting like that would be if he was a crackhead?

I didn't get why people doubted Carson's story of stabbing someone with a knife back in the election. It actually explains a lot of his current condition of being halfway zoned out on drugs, ones he would've gone on decades back to get his bursts of aggression checked, resulting (perhaps with "some" increased dosage over the years - especially as a doctor) in the sleepy demeanor he now displays.

They're exceedingly rare. Niggers have skin like a chicken, if you as much as look at them wrong even the ones most apt at the art of trying to pose like a normal human being, will have a minor chimp-out.

You'd have to meet probably hundreds if not thousands of individual niggers to find one, and most people outside of the states haven't done that.

I've met some. My HS was like 45% black though so I had a large sample size.

anime con actualy, lol

Why the fuck does the chimp have shoes on?

I've never actually met a very intelligent negro.

Tuvok and he wasn't human.

20 years ago

Dis

Today actually. I looked in the mirror.