AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah basically. If it's proven (which it won't), i'll be sure to send Putin flowers and a thank you card.

Just a daily reminder that this whole thing is rooted in eternal liberal butthurt since they lost and that John Podesta used "password" as his password and their leaders are stupid.

/thread

That's my thoughts too, but wholly fuck the magapedes are based on this issue

>collusion
Why do they keep saying this? It's not a legal term.

Just more proof that Trump tards don't care about this country they only care about sticking to those evil "liberals" who want things like a clean environment, healthcare for all, and education for their children.

>alt right
>collusion

another piece of newspeak

there are no laws against political collusion because that's what politics is

what other newspeak terms have been created in the last 12 months?

It's all an effort to distract from the damning content of the leaks

"Party > country" is the ideology of the right, where "Me > You" is the ideology of the left. Where the fuck are all the rational Americans?

What was in the leaks that was so damning?

How come it's okay when the Clinton foundation does it?

I love how liberals suddenly pretend to be all patroitic after DECADES of being the biggest anti-american cucks.

the fact that the DNC conspired against potential democrat candidates and committed fraud among other unsavory details about their unethical and illegal operations that came out

Because the MSM are all supporting Clinton.

Ah yes...accurate polling.

'No path to 270'

Then why were none of them ever prosecuted?

>even if
Because we know there is no collusion you dipshits
That's like saying even if the South won the Civil War they should still free the slaves

Hi fag flag. Nice approval rating. Muh independents reeeee

Of the respondents, "42% Democrat, 31% Republican, 27% Independent".

I-is that collusion?

They don't even care when members of thier own party getting murdered to cover up the DNC screwing them over,.....so.

This. Like I give a fuck of Russia wanted Trump to win and helped him out.
If Dems wanted to win they shouldn't have picked the worse candidate in history.

because the obama administration that would have been responsible for prosecuting them was essentially in cahoots with all the same groups of people behind the scenes

>be you, cocksucking liberal scumbag
>elect other cocksucking liberal scumbags to import anti-American sandnigger terrorists, all while feeding and housing domestic nigger terrorists, promoting pedophilia, and taxing the middle class to death.
Someday in the near-future people like you will be drawn and quartered.
Your Treasonous Cunt lost the election, and members of your party will be going to prison. Try to come to grips with that and maybe you'll be a happier person.

Don't forget...
>undocumented

Russia is the rightful leader of White Christian civilization.

It is the duty of every white Christian American to support Russia over secular Judaized "Americans"

We can have all that though, it's really just immigration I have issues with.

> only 45% of Trump voters believe Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with Russians about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton...even though Trump Jr. admitted it.

>American education system in action

Democrats agree 100% that Shillary's classified information crimes and HER corruption with the Russians as Secretary of State don't matter and the only matter of importance to them is somehow easing the monumental ass pain inflicted upon them from Nov, 7 2016.

OP is a faggot.

Nigger you might want to do some research on the Rothschilds and international banking.

Specifically the napoleonic wars if you want to quickly understand how fucking retarded you are.

>If Dems wanted to win they shouldn't have picked the worse candidate in history.
But it was HER turn! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do you mean General Washington should keep his position at the head of the Revolutionary Army even if his collusion with the French is proven!? Don't you know they just want to weaken Britain to advance their own imperial ambitions!? You don't care, so long as we win independence!? You ... you're a French agent, aren't you!? I knew it!