Did we take the wrong side? Are germans really trying to destroy europe and jews are trying to stop them?

Did we take the wrong side? Are germans really trying to destroy europe and jews are trying to stop them?

Or is it even more specific, is the cancer just down to people of (((German))) descent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQC9AQpC-MA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Bibi wants to defend Europe, and Merkel doesn't

wtf i love israel now

Without the west. Israel is doomed. I never understood why jews supported mass migration into Europe.

>germany invading poland again

Didn't they learn last time

go ahead, invade the poland. russia and america will defend poland. germany will be glassed, its the best ending we can ever hope for

They're not real Jews. They are traitor cucks.

There are 2 factions of Jews. One wants it, one does not.

> why jews supported mass migration into Europe
"Divide and conquer." Jews need weak Europe and they believe they can manage terrorists.

I think Europe should stay United, but has to kick out globalist government who let terrorists in.

I wonder which side 'murica would take between poland and germany. Poland as their closest ally in the eu or germany which is the only eu country that generates income.

I'll take Polska, because I'm not willing to sell my race, nation, and culture for DVDs, iPhones, and Volkswagens

poland, germany broke and is dying, sorry

Let's not forget that there are many German people who didn't lose common sense yet, who are anti-rapefugees policy.
So it's not "Germany or Poland" choice. It's "Globalist or Poland".

Fuck Poland, the EU is just trying to protect the polish Citizens from their facist gouverment.
Probably Germany, Our country Germany got a special relationship With the United states

Poland must accept immigrants if it wishes to continue to exist.

man i can't tell larpers from non ironic shitposters anymore

Good. Polexit when?

>accept immigrants
>continue to exist
Choose one.

>muh jews

yfw the next WW starts over germany invading poland again

Because most globalists are actually anti jews and they want you to hate jews so that your opinion will be discarded as anti semitic and most people on Sup Forums are fucking retards

This

>removing voting rights of a member of your "democratic" union to punish them
Who do these fucking faggots think they are? Are they trying to destroy their special club that they've spent decades building? This is fucking madness to see these bureaucrats think they can pull this shit off as if they have the moral high ground.

Poland is awesome. Fuck refugee nigger lovin retards lol

>EU
>WHY DONT YOU WANT TO BE A REFUGEE SHITHOLE?

i get the feeling you guys dont even know its because polish government basically stripped their judicative of independency.
only obsessed people still give a shit about migrants after almost nobody gets into europe anymore

If not Poles will be wiped out. This is not a threat, it's a promise

>"fascist government"
>government that imported the gangrapists of Köln

Choose one, Hans

>Polexit
This is not right m8.
EUROPE SHOULD STAY UNITED.
Together you are strong. Together you can stand against US or Russia.

Just remember that your main enemy right now are not rapefugees, but globalist government who let them in.
Get rid of these traitors and STAY UNITED.

I'm not saying that US or Russia are bad, but you need to be united and strong to have your own opinion. That's how policy works.

Fuck off of my country you sandnigger hallal loving cucklord

how many refugees do you have housed in your mom's basement, fagtron?

This.

Justin, go suck a Somali in Toronto

First thing to do: kick Germany/Sweden/France out of NATO, so when they invade poland we will not have a dilemma which side to defend. Second, if they invade then we invade them and take all their nukes. France has nukes, and it should not end up n the hands of the muslim invaders.

YASSS POLAND SLAAAY

>globalist government who let them in
Wonder who that could be

"Nobody gets into Europe anymore". Yeah I hope you're still on Sup Forums when they release the latest figures for legal and illegal immigration, and those birth rates ... I will laugh.

>muslims with french nukes

something you dont think about too often. britains in the same boat

Yes, it's the germs again. Sorry to say, but the cancer is malignant and terminal.

2 great factions of jews: zionists and globalists

youtube.com/watch?v=qQC9AQpC-MA

>poland must be destroyed or else it will be destroyed

Trump ended the arming of rebels in syria and Assad will win against isis and the whole globalist plan is going down, meanwhile Turdeau tells Putin that he must stop supporting Assad?

Kiss your liberalism goodbye in the next elections cuck

God I hope they do this.

Show all the other unhappy cuckstates how evil they are.

Btw, none of those factions wants mass rapefugees immigration into Israel.

I hate kikes, and would prefer if they were all just gone, but even I recognize that they're not a monolith. There are right-wing and left-wing Jews. That doesn't mean there's good ones, but there's less bad ones.

Germans destroy EVERYTHING.

They used these horrible tactics to try to preserve the German race and German culture, and now both are considered toxic.

They are now trying to destroy the German race and German culture, and it will backfire in the same exact way.

what is the source, shill?

there are jews, then there are ((((JEWS)))). the ((((JEWS)))) are jews by name, heritage, but that's as far as it goes. They don't practice. They don't believe in judaism. ((((JEWS)))) hate Jews as much as the Nazi's did. Especially orthodox Jews which are pretty fucking red pilled. They hate them the most because orthodox Jews want to remove kebab, are for closed borders, no mass immigration, hate muslims, don't like degeneracy, and hate faggots. Its why 96% of orthodox Jews, which make up 30% of the jewish population in the united states, voted for trump. The 70% that voted for Hillary are ((((JEWS)))) type that can't stop salivating over Soro's cock.

Not quite. You handed all control over Germany to Jews and keep it occupied to this day, even Merkel herself is a Jewess; it's really mostly a two-man-con, in which they get to enforce their will over Europe at nukepoint while you get to have an excuse to stomp us out if we should ever try to become a neutral country again, thus fulfilling the biblical obligation to eradicate the seed of Amalek, whom we Germans supposedly descend from; nevermind that, as Britain and France learned the hard way, it thus also includes everyone even remotely related to us, notably EVERY WHITE ALIVE.

Didn't you just make this exact same post?
Sacreblue

It depends on the president. Trump would definatnely pick Poland, but if Hillary or any other Democrat gook became president then it'd be Germany.

Are you grill, though?

Are any of you frauleins

Sweden is not in NATO

Oh no! You mean the EU, an organization which has already overturned legitimate votes and referendums might strip away Poland's completely meaningless parliament vote!? How terrible!!

Not as far as I'm aware, but I can hardly speak for the rest of them. Why?

Yeah, 2% of GDP spent on military.
Sweden has 0$ in the military's budget, lol.

We can only hope for as much

Couple of days ago there was a thread about girls on Sup Forums and I was speaking with a fraulein before it got 404'ed.
Like a poem from Shakespeare, I look for my lost lover through the forest of bait threads and shitposts.

>I never understood why jews supported mass migration into Europe.
Because they want to fulfill their dream of promised land, they are removing possible militia and sources of resistance from the lands they plan to occupy after they're destabilized, dumping them in Europe instead of just killing them all out (which might raise questions).

Now they masquerade this under the ''WE HELP THOSE IN NEED'' guise and no one bats an eye.

the fuck just google it u nerd

Why are you replying to me, you fucking retard?
I didn't ask for sources, you stupid fucking cunt.

Listen to this guy. It's mindblowing that a Russian has to tell you this, you dumb fucking europeans

>Are germans really trying to destroy europe and jews are trying to stop them?

No silly, Germans are trying to destroy Europe (for last 1,000 years) while Jews are trying to destroy the World (for 2,000 years). Holocaust (which actually happened, whatever stormfags would like to believe) was just a strife between two parasitic races of reptiles. Jewish bankers sacrificed over 5.5 million of poor, impoverished Central and Eastern European Jews to make sure ethnic white nationalism will never rise against them again and the fucking Fritzes fell for it.

Just as you people in USA say 'you always loose with the Jews', we always 'loose' when dealing with the Eternal Kraut egomaniacs. They won't cease until all Europe is burning and in ruins.

>be a fucking leaf
>spend 1% of gdp on defense
>isn't even aware of this

Damn. Good luck then I suppose (if you are white), but I wouldn't get my hopes up in this place.

You're both idiots, one of you has a nuflag and I'm guessing that makes you either a kraut or a McPatty

You're saying "Europe needs to stay united to stand against Russia or the US"
Stand against the US? The US is more powerful than the entire world combined, and certainly more powerful than all of Europe combined, espesically if you discount Russia.

Stand against Russia? You don't need the EU For that, you can just join NATO instead.
Back to my point, America literally outspends Europe in military, but it's not just military spending because it's technological capabilities and practical armaments show that US can wipe the floor with all of Europe easily.

>but you need to be united and strong to have your own opinion
>fight globalist government by having a globalist government
Most contradictory statement ever. What you meant is we need to have one ring to rule us all instead of having our own opinion as sovereign nations.

Oh look, an EU-larp endorses you I guess that confirms it.

I don't know, there aren't that many Sup Forums users as it seems, right?
I think something like a triple digit number of people make up 90% of the posting on this place

>Sweden spends 1% of GDP
>NATO requires a minimum of 2%
>Filthy fucking coalburning Sven doesn't know this.
Eat shit, Sven.

Nah, just make a new EU. One without Germany.

>The US is more powerful than the entire world combined
It's really not lmao
>and certainly more powerful than all of Europe combined
Not as well

>Stand against Russia? You don't need the EU For that, you can just join NATO instead.
And have random US presidents threaten to dismantle it like that because of their hurt feelings?

>America literally outspends Europe in military
The entire Allies outspent and outnumbered Germany about 1000:1 in 1933 (a disarmed Weimar). Germany outnumbered them in 1940. Learn to appreciate potential, kid

>You don't need the EU For that, you can just join NATO instead.
In theory you don't even need NATO. We're doing just fine and if Russia invades us they will, again, pay with a lot of blood for every inch they take.

All you need are allegiance pacts, not a stupid fucking EU to decide for everyone.
I fully agree with your post other than that.

No prisoners this time. We wipe them off the map for good.

If I get diagonosed with cancer, should I "go to" Brussel or Berlin? EU-parliament or German-parliament?

This. We need to just pull out of nato and rename it gayto.

>lmao
>kid
You need to go back.

You're not fitting in lad

Exactly. The Ukraine is trying to join the EU to protect against Russia, they should have just joined NATO instead.
Only problem is with NATO is that it's the modern day HRE. A lot of the countries in it are just feasting off of Uncle Sam without actually paying the due.
Germany, Canada, the UK and others are expected to pay the minimum 2% GDP on Military, but currently the only members that met that goal are Greece, Poland and the US. (3 out of 26 members).

Germany has it's fullest potentinal right now, dumbass Kraut. Literally only 1/5 of your countrymen said that they would join the military if your country was invaded.

>it's really not lmao
It actually is. the US military spending makes up about 40% of the global total, but when you get down to the brass tacks the picture is clearer because it has more stealth bombers, aircraft carriers and also trains the best soldiers (FACT) in the world.

All of the planes in the EU (all the countries that have planes combined) are still less than the US alone.
Europe has less planes, it has less capable soldiers and it has less aircraft carriers and it has less industrial capability.
What do you have going for you, kraut?

I call bullshit on the 96% number. Googled it and got nothing. Don't believe (((they))) are that based.

You're right I'll try harder lmao 100 SMFH so ignorant.

>Our country Germany got a special relationship With the United states
Not anymore with Trump

>trying to protect the polish Citizens from their facist gouverment.
Is this trolling or retardation?

>implying that being a Russian doesn't make his opinion invalid
>implying he doesn't want an EU to weaken Europe so Russia can take over

It's possible. I've been here for some time and we always had plenty of contributions, but you do notice individual mannerisms from time to time; consider, though, that many people do not necessarily remain on here for very long, and most likely not the average girl after a thread about "her" 404s mid-discussion. But what am I doing knocking on your mission, I'd be happy if I had such motivation - maybe make a thread about what's up in Germany and take care to point out that you're primarily looking for female opinions due to this-or-that-make-up-a-reason?

christ think of the logistical nightmare an EU military would be based on language barriers alone

>we're all polyglots amerifat
no, you aren't.

here's how murica vs EU goes if nukes don't exist (lucky you)

>murica embargos the western continent because it has the capability, the EU doesn't
>brits refuse to get involved. probably let us use them as a friendly port
>putin starts laughing, refuses to openly take sides but cuts gas off to anyone west of poland
>murika bribes turkey to turn on the refugee spigot
>refugees in germany and france who feel no loyalty to the country start rioting and burning things as soon as welfare $ shrinks due to rationing
>murica wins without firing a shot

lets be real, the idea that the EU could fight america is basically saying that France and Germany could fight america.

Poland and the rest aren't gonna pony up to fight us. You're an idiot. China or Russia have a better shot at beating us than all of europe combined even if poland magically turned into a merkel bootlicker

Here's the nail in the coffin for you, Kraut.
The European Union spends 222 billion USD on Defense (all of them together).
The US spends almost 3x as much.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

>What do you have going for you, kraut?
Potential, as we did before the war. Germany has always been about mobilizing potential.

But let me ask you, since you brought up the huge military spending of USA - what's going to happen once the inevitable Depression hits? Because if we look at history, economic depressions in the US completely impair their military, as in lower-than-Italy levels of impairment, and that's after they won WW1 and had a huge mobilized military.

You say that Germany is at its fullest potential right now. No it's not, the US is.

bibi wants more muslims in europe so he can expand.

see above

Because Jews are divided into the diaspora who push full Prog in the West, and the Israeli's who are unabashed Nationalists building walls and pushing a Jewish State with no apologies.
One side is thinking for the future, the other with their heart.

Europe's future is going to have this variety of Conflicts in it(Talked about it in KB threads/comments: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):

1) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

2) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

3) UN Involvement

4) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

5) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories

6) Islamic Caliphate & Terror Groups

I really hope they do, just push the Polanski to breaking point so they slit the Commissions throat on the way out.

No. Nuke it and start again. The EU to the core is a totalitarian dictatorship, it's an old Nazi project.

Also a thing EU fags and especially the advocates of ''EU military superseding national armies'' don't get, is that in case of a war against Russia (that they claim they want to defend against) the EU leadership controlling the army can pretty much decide that hey fuck it, Lapland ain't worth fighting the Russians over let's just give it away. Ask any EU user here they would tell you the same, who cares about some frontier land, I don't want to go to war with Russia for it! Which completely rapes us as a nation.

NATO is a good option for some countries like Greece maybe with their geopolitical situation but even so I would much rather spend 2% of my GDP to buy F-18s from USA and die trying than be a ''protected subject''. Sadly not a position shared by many.

>US is going to hit a depression because of military
The Depression had nothing to do with the military, you fucking retard.

>potential
According to Gallup, 13% of Germans would fight for their country.
What potential? You realize you dumbasses don't have a country anymore, it's a walking carcass of globalist propaganda.

Back to the depression point, you're going to talk about "the debt", the debt in the US is going down by a significant margin, but in Germany the debt is actually increasing.
Also, Germany has a significant debt itself, 5.5 trillion dollars, even though it's 1/4th the size in GDP.

One must also remember that the EU army will not serve the interests of European peoples, let alone the peoples of the individual nations of EU.
It will serve the EU government and will be used against the European peoples if we get too "uppity".

>no vote, no representation
I don't want to set the wooorld ooooon fireeeeeeee

Implying we can't just stay independent nations with close relations and cooperation when necessary to secure our people from foreigners beyond Europe.

That kinda reminds me of how wars in EU4 would work.
I'm getting my ass kicked? Oh good thing my ally Castille owns half of Africa, here you go enemy warleader, take all of Morocco from Castille.

Anyway, one thing to understand about NATO is that it's not the Holy Roman Empire. It's a mutual defense agreement. All NATO members are equal, but of course America is a Primus inter pares

Fucking moron doesn't realize most of the military spending goes back into the economy. Where do you think the money goes? To the people building the weapon systems etc, to fucking payroll? Nah we just dump it into the ocean.

>potential

Any modern war would last less than a year. We have th power to bomb the entirety of Europe into rubble in a few months, or selectively turn all your factories, mass infrastructure and refining centers into rubble in a slightly lesser amount of time.

You cannot stop us. The American military is vastly larger, better funded, better equipped, and most importantly, monolithic.
A war between Europe and the US would be a very short war with very high casualties, but the end result is an inevitable victory for the US. Potential means nothing if you cannot harness it, and I assure you, when 8 Carrier Battle Groups park off the coast and unleash Hell's fury on you impudent bastards, we would not stop until your potential was that you could potentially reconstitute the ruined anus that would be Europe in one decade instead of three.