Why niggers can't into money management?

Why niggers can't into money management?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor impulse control and low IQ

/thread

>hating on ruby rhod
shiggydiggydooo

are you telling me that niggers and jews are completely opposite but we hate both for equal?

>are you telling me moderation is better than extremes
Yes

this and also lack of future awareness. they seem to live only in the moment

Because the african mindset is different than the european.

Africans need not plan for the future nor can they abstract. Because they did not need to. In africa everything you could ever need or want is at your fingertips. That's why africans never made a great civilization. Because they did not need to. They did not need to farm or hunt unless they wanted too. Fruit grows on trees year round, and the greatest predators of the savanna prefer to prey on easier game, like wildebeest and gazelle, not those pesky humans that can spear them or outrun them. Africans needed not emerge from the jungle because the jungle gave them everything they could ever need or want. Africa is paradise compared to the rest of the world

IQ tests are biased, but not on racial lines(how would you even make a test to discriminate against people like that anyway?) but towards those who can abstract and memorize. That's why jews and asians do so well on IQ tests. Asians are very good at memorizing but can barely abstract. That's why imitation is seen as flattery in most asian cultures. And that's also why invention and innovation are rare in the asian world. It's also why tradition and honoring the past is so strong in the asian world.

Jews on the other hand are great at abstract thinking, that's why so many top scientists are jewish, but memory is slightly lacking(that's also why people say that jews dont learn from the past). That's not to say that one race is smarter or better than another, all races think differently. Europeans come from a land where it's cold as hell for half the year and nothing grows. The other half is spent plowing and sowing and harvesting and fighting off those who'd take your harvest or waging war on your neighbor to take his grain. And because of this Europeans became good at two things; War and Infrastructure.

Why do you think Mayweather agreed to that ridiculous fight against Connor? He spent all his cash already and the taxman cometh

All of the replies in this thread are filled to the brim with unscientific stormfag garbage

You can find lots of white Hollywood actors and comedians who went broke, but somehow posting Chris Rock proves blacks are generally bad with money.

Holy shit this board is full of confirmation bias riddled low IQ white trash

>build reasonable dream home for something like $1M in cheap part of US
>install geothermal/solar/wind power as well as hooking up to the grid
>buy one fancy car and one utilitarian car like an SUV or pickup
>save and invest the rest of your millions
>only bills are utilities and taxes
>litierally set for life and your are kids too

I still don't understand how people can fuck this up

he has a fortuene that he declares he doesn't have so he doesn't pay taxes

the nigger is you

Big eyed din du

Furthermore, time preference

>t. A broke ass 83 IQ spic.

No, they posted Chris Black because he's a funny meme. If they were being serious, they would post the statistic that the average American black has a financial worth of literally zero.

Remember when that nigger Wesley Snipes did that and got hit by the IRS? Hahahaha we ain't lettin you niggers keep shit, the nigger is and always will be you

all that tax money is going to nigger welfare and israeli (((aid))) you cretin

50 cent did that too, he's got the Secret Service after him cause he posted instagram pics of cash stacks while claiming bankruptcy.

>mfw he says it was "rented props" to promote his image

checked.

>net worth: -11.5M
What's he doing on a "richest celebrities" list then?

Black dick is expensive

Maybe he shouldn't have bought so much then?

>Not factoring in the cocaine and hookers

>What's he doing on a "richest celebrities" list then?
It's called affirmative action.

Still cheaper than a divorce

Sure, but holy crap, all they have to do is hire a money manager, who gives them something like an allowance, IDK, like $200k a month or so and they are set for life. How fucking hard is that?

Never cease to amazed by the dumbest if dumb crimes they commit without pausing to think that they're ruining their life for nothing.

Do you think they'd listen to that guy or say something along the lines of "I's ain't payin' youse to keep mah money from me! Is my money!"

This image will explain everything to you, from language, morals, and capability of abstract thought. It's a good read

They're too altruistic they literally give all theyre money to their ginormous families and communities and help out they're "bros". Also most of them don't know about investing, hedge funds or any of that shit to get more money without having to do jack shit.

You could live off of the interest earned if you had say 11 million in an interest account

Pretty good summary famalam.

It is the same mind in a $40mil net worth black actor who wastes his money one jumping cars and golden teeth, that makes a $4 net worth black burger flipper buy $500 tennis shoes.

shitty culture. they grow up in shit neighborhoods, are educated in shit schools and have parents who never bothered teaching them how to manage money. the cycle just repeats itself

Didn't evolve with the necessity to delay gratification and store food for winter/famine. No sense of the future

blacks are all about getting rich quick

they don't plan for the future, they don't invest

They'd rather rob a store than get a job there and slowly grow wealth. They want everything now

They are extremely poor with money. I remember my friend telling me about this nigger that worked at Olive Garden, his first paycheck he spent it all on a belt buckle. They'd rather spend all their money looking good than saving it.

They quite literally are gibs me dat

Relevant Lecture: African Language and the African Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Feel free to leave anytime dickhead

Wow. An actual intelligent post.

nonsense. I'm white and I grew up in a shitty neighborhood, went to a shit school, and my parents didn't teach me shit about money. I have a steady income and no debt. Maybe not having a nigger IQ of 85 is the determining factor here.

celebrities dont want to live like weird NEETS

>That's why imitation is seen as flattery in most asian cultures. And that's also why invention and innovation are rare in the asian world.

lol. just lol.

>Jews on the other hand are great at abstract thinking, that's why so many top scientists are jewish

>Wow. An actual intelligent post.

absolutely fedora tier.

Between DMX and Mayweather they owe around 3 million dollars. Wesley Snipes went to jail, lil Wayne had some issues, Chris Tucker has been in the hot seat for a few years now in regards to his taxes. Then again Johnny Depp is going under too, fucker owns an island and was spending 30,000 dollars a month on WINE. He's a faggot nigger. When I was a kid I thought he was an artist with an integrity, turns out that it was all a fluke and he loves smelling his own classless ass. Give trash money, and they trash money.

The seasons is a crucial factor in the development of civilization.

Europeans evolved with the mindset that you must be prepared for that time of year when everything is dead and covered in frost.

Living in a climate that hardly changes really puts you in a state of limbo where the only way you know time progresses is when you notice own body aging

it blows me away that someone can even think it's reasonable to spend money like that. I'd like to think if I somehow made an insane amount of money like that, I'd just buy a decent house where I need to live (preferably build one) buy 2 cars, one dream car, the other a commuter, and just still buy the same shit food I currently like. I don't do drugs, and don't drink, so I just don't have absurd spending habits on stupid shit.

But then again, I'm not worth 200million, so i might do it different if I was in their shoes

I feel sorry for blacks in entertainment.
They have little to no defense against jewish managers and agents who fleece them.

wow, how the fuck do they let this happen? Just yolo those millions of dollars into $SPY and call it a fucking day

Another black man who gives up his masculinity for fleeting fortune.

Very interesting. Sad that even bringing up stuff like this is racist.

considering he was the highest paid actor in Hollywood at one point, yeah he's a dumb nigger.

I know it. I mean, they don't even have language to describe where something is. Just "coconut on tree", that's incredible that they even survived this long without being able to describe something like that. And they STILL don't have language to describe that