Why are lefty memes so bad

Why are lefty memes so bad

Because there's no truth to them so they don't carry any weight.

They're so desperate now, they're actually saying good things about Bush.

>dubya is now held up as a standardbearer of leadership
o i am kekkin

Lower IQ

Is this real?

That's a very feminine penis. Would suck.

Gotta say, this one is great. Coulter is a disgusting hag.

Based.

WhY ARe LefTY MEMes So baD

>Random badly Photoshopped hillary clingon.

Do lefties actually like Bush....??

wat?

No. But a lot of people still sort of respected him. He was the last president before shit got extremely polarized. A lot of people didn't like his policies, yet they respected him as a man.

What is this cartoon even referring to?

What? They hated bush from day one. Are you fucking dumb? The left always cries then their guy doesn't win.

Good comedy is reality+absurdity.
The current iteration of the left is just absurd with zero grasp of reality. Thereby they can't be funny.
Also a lot of them are women and women aren't funny.

because they arent self aware or high IQ and hold basic bitch beliefs and just plain have no sense of humor because they are to sensivice and i could go on

why is putin wearing a hijab

go to sleep

Oh god, WHY!

I think it's supposed to be a cyber-hoodie because he's hackerman

That's a big penis

They are funny you drumpflets are just too blinded by your racism and bigotry to understand the humor

i dont sleep at night anymore

>too blinded
Please don't use ableist language here user.
What if someone were blind and read your comment? How would they feel?
#thinkb4utype

In relative terms

Well they got some things right

>(((Kushner))))
>Shabbo goys Trump and Jr.

but everything else is top kek

>mexicans are only half-full human being
makes sense now

>open thread
>scroll down randomly while not looking at screen
>look back at screen
>see this
I don't know what I was expecting when I came to this board

We make fun of ourselves, at the bare minimum, on par with how often we make fun of others.
Look at who our mascots are - wojack and pepe, filthy disgusting failures at life. We intentionally chose them to represent us, through both their good and (many) bad qualities.
When leftists represent themselves it's as these bold, heroic revolutionaries, endlessly flawless, accurate, smug and totally, utterly, unfailingly unapproachable in every sense. Of course they do, they'd never represent themselves in a fashion similar to wojack or pepe let alone even try and imagine what positive we gain from seeing ourselves that way. Likewise, they'd never conceive of one of us being anything but a brain addled retard.

They lie about the world and they do it in the most painful, obvious way possible. There's no truth to how they talk about themselves. There's no truth to how they talk about us. There's not even the attempt of truth that the honest-but-misguided still channel.
Everything about leftist memes and humour is a perversion. Where we're funny they're commercial-funny, where we're self-deprecating they're silent, where we're smug they're insufferable.
Every single thing about leftism and leftist memes is unapproachable. If you wanted to laugh along with us and our humour, change your mind and join us even, then be you leftist, commie, nigger, rice, curry and everything in between and otherwise you'd find your place. You can go over to /r/Trumpgret if you want to see what former-shitlords are worth to a leftist. Nothing about leftism or leftist memes makes you feel comfortable conceding a point or laughing or accepting anything because the whole point of it is to make you ashamed and afraid so that you'll shut up.

Case as in point as possible: leftist contention with right-wing humor is that they say it "punches down" instead of "punching up". That is about as quintessentially leftist as you can get, when you think about humour in terms of who it's beating up.

>this

why did you post a picture of a horse?

>we should false flag as leftists and make super faggoted low Q memes

are you a vampire

that which is most funny must also be true.

memes are not just some pictures with "edgy" content

But "leftism" is build on lies and their whole idea of the world is just wrong.

>EVERYTHING IS BAD
>I HAVE NO PROOF, BUT MUH FEELINGS

>Case as in point as possible: leftist contention with right-wing humor is that they say it "punches down" instead of "punching up". That is about as quintessentially leftist as you can get, when you think about humour in terms of who it's beating up.
Really hit the nail on the head.

holy shit this is trippy

I like how in every one of those panels, the bad guy is the white person. Man, white people are so evil. The true red pill!

Wait so now trump is just in it for the cash?
Except he's filthy rich?
What?

No in the left panels hes the good one.

>lefties defending GWB

lol what the actual fuck

>>Shabbo goys Trump and Jr.
>ignoring what just occured an hour ago
get out shill

First post best post.

OMFG POL BTFO!!!!11 xD

Well said

>Why are lefty memes so bad

Because having Hollywood and the media on your side makes you lazy and uncreative

Holy fuck this was a serious meme?

Simple, their ideals don't allow for any form of attacking anything since "it's all equal." If they do, they get viewed by the opposition as whiny liberal cucks and get viewed by their side as just as intolerant. So if you take the Jews out of the equation, they have no real way of effecting the internet.

Because women aren't funny

A lot of memes are based of hypocrisy which is far more common in leftists

They don't understand that humor is built from suffering. They try not to offend anyone, so their memes end up as stale as cardboard.

There's no truth and therefore their memes aren't as funny. Our memes are funny because, like comedy, it's based on something that's real.

Oh my god