The Jesus Prayer

>The Jesus Prayer:

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Κύριε Ἰησοῦ Χριστέ, Υἱέ τοῦ Θεοῦ, ἐλέησόν με τὸν ἁμαρτωλόν.

Tuhan Yesus Kristus, Putra Bapa, kasihanilah aku, orang berdosa.

Гocпoди Ииcyce Хpиcтe, Cынe Бoжий, пoмилyй мя гpeшнaгo.

Panie Jezu Chryste, Synu Boga, zmiłuj się nade mną, grzesznikiem.

Señor Jesucristo, Hijo de Dios, ten piedad de mi, que soy un pecador.

Doamne Iisuse Hristoase, Fiul lui Dumnezeu, miluiește-mă pe mine, păcătosul.

主イイスス・ハリストス、神の子よ、我、罪人を憐れみ給え。

ايها الرب يسوع المسيح ياابن الله ارحمني انا عبدك الخاطئ

Гocпoди Icyce Хpиcтe Cынe Бoжїй пoмилѹй мѧ гpѣшнaгo.

하느님의 아들 주 예수 그리스도님, 죄 많은 저를 불쌍히 여기소서

Panginoong Hesukristo, anak ng Diyos, kaawan mo akong makasalanan.

Signore Gesù Cristo, Figlio di Dio, abbi compassione di me peccatore.

Uram, Jézus Krisztus, Isten fia, könyörülj rajtam, bűnösön.

Herr Jesus Christus, Sohn Gottes, erbarme dich meiner, eines Sünders.

უფალო იესუ ქრისტე, ძეო ღმრთისაო, შემიწყალე მე ცოდვილი.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHP4Z84a_WY
youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U
youtube.com/watch?v=U5HLJNU62kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

>krsna
You're that trip who doesn't even know the meaning of that word, correct?
May you let the love of Jesus Christ into your heart.

>You're that trip who doesn't even know the meaning of that word, correct?
you stupid christkike
>May you let the love of Jesus Christ into your heart.
fuck off you dirty christian kike

youtube.com/watch?v=AHP4Z84a_WY

the dreariest filthiest most disgusting attempt at a religion ever

Wondrous

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

>bible quotes
great work, anonkike

Anything good to say? May the Lord Jesus Christ our God have mercy on your heart.

>unironically a shit skin jew faggot

is over there, dumbass.

fuck off
jesus certainly is

same with you

>same with you
what is that supposed to mean?

>unrelated pic
What are you trying to accomplish here, Satan?
Deception? You can't hide from God's light.

it's not unrelated
jesus is not a white aryan

That's not Jesus :)

We are icons of the icon of Our merciful Lord.
The Shroud of Turin is likewise an icon which His image was burned into from the energies of Him at the Resurrection.

poppycock
your lord is a jew
nothing more

He's your Lord too. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it's not there. How do you think the miracle of your life is?

>He's your Lord too
no, he isn't
>Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it's not there.
jesus is not real
>How do you think the miracle of your life is?
nothing to do with jesus, that certain

works wonders, I saw it in my bed before drifting to sleep , sometime it connects and I see things from my life I did wrong and greately regret them, get flushed with a feeling of cool allover my heart which I know is forgiveness by Lord's grace.

Thanks be to God, His Name heals.
Beautiful icon, by the way. You're blessed to live near so many ancient Churches and Monasteries.

Amen

>Then Jesus said, “Truly, truly I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the WORLD.” Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.” Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me shall never hunger, and whoever believes in Me shall never thirst. But I told you that you have seen Me, and yet do not believe. All whom the Father gives Me will come to Me, and he who comes to Me I will never cast out.

we must make a Sup Forums Mt. Athos pilgrimage one day it will be excellent , never been either

That would be awesome. Not sure how to coordinate but yes, would do that for sure.

yes
be sure to organize a meet up and pilgrimage to the holy kike sites

Mathew 27: 43 He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, ‘I am the Son of God.’” 44 In the same way the rebels who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him.

oh not so hard, i can find out in 1 day how ir happens

you too invited loo, come you will see the unbelievable

>you too invited loo
why did you call me "loo", you dirty filthy stinking christkike?

sorry, so you recognize me from yesterday, no insult meant , not a loo ... come with us see the Holy Mountain.

why would i want to visit a christkike shrine?

to see it is not as evil as you think

there is nothing redeeming about jesus
he is a kike god only for filthy sinners

I give you hint. It involves a noose and the balcony of the Simonopetra Monastery.

If you have to go then go with a view, good goy.

He will redeem you from how you disparage the weaklings, come with us there are 20 monasteries on mount athos we will go for 2-3 days , and be hosted there we might even meet some holy monks who have an answer for everything

Thanks based OP. You Orthodox?

>I give you hint. It involves a noose and the balcony of the Simonopetra Monastery.
so you are telling me that i should be hanged
>If you have to go then go with a view, good goy.
what is this - implying that i am subservient to judaist kikes?
jesus will not redeem me from or to anything

Yes to the second question. You have acknowledged their dominion over you all throughout this thread and will continue to do so. You elected yourself President of their fan club.

>Señor Jesucristo
Is this for real?

Attacking other users is a violation of the rules, I thought you loved the rules?

Are you sure, what if he redeems you for the hatred you have to His followers , especially the Orthdox ones who invite you amongst them insted to shun you away ?

JEW

WORSHIP

IS

EVIL

FUCK

YOUR

DEAD

JEW

MONSTER

FUCK

YOUR

JEW

CESAR

FUCK

YOUR

JEW

GOD

FUCK

YOUR

DEAD

MEME

>Yes to the second question. You have acknowledged their dominion over you all throughout this thread and will continue to do so. You elected yourself President of their fan club.
you stupid christkike
kikes like judaists and your filthy jewlord jesus have no "dominion" over me
jesus is just incorrect

You continue to demonstrate the contrary.

That's another violation of the rules you claim to love, I wonder what mental gymnastics you get to arrive at that conclusion. probably the same ones that you use to claim you are some proud Hindu Aryan eh britbong? how sad

>You continue to demonstrate the contrary.
how?
how do jews like you have "diominion" over me?
you're just irritating scum
>That's another violation of the rules you claim to love
is that right?
please delineate the precise supposed "violation" and why i should be subject to admonishment

poor 'Nazi pagan' kike frothing at the mouth seeing Christianity swelling its ranks right infrot of him on Sup Forums :)

How much do you know about Jesus to say if He is correct or not?

If you know what's good for you, marry an Armenian woman. Best decision i've made in my entire life. Their entire culture is centered around Christianity. They're beautiful and intelligent and the best wives/mothers.

>How much do you know about Jesus to say if He is correct or not?
i know everything about jesus

The minutes of your life you spent compiling your merchant collection can never be regained.

They are gone forever.

By this, you have been dominated.

And every second you spend further posting your merchants cannot be regained.

So you will continue to be dominated.

Sup Forums rule 2, you love getting triggered and quoting the rules when people attack you so take this in kind "You are free to speak your mind, butdo not attack other users. You may challenge one another, butkeep it civil!" I am sure you will work out the mental gymnastics because you are superior Aryan Hindu eh britbong with absolutely nothing wrong with you.

((( )))

Jesus was not a Jew. The joke is on you.

The Jews admit in the Jewish Almanac

>Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew." The first Hebrews may not have been Jews at all

Jesus was an Israelite, specifically of the tribe of Yehuda. The Israelites were white, not hooked-nosed vampires.

Please pray for Elizabeth Beck

stupid christkike
great delineation, christkike
>Jesus was an Israelite
you stupid christkike

Bless you all

Ah! No merchant/jesus image this time!

You are showing repentance! This thread is working as intended.

Good, good.

Guess you don't follow the rules you always post in response to others, funny how you work out those mental gymnastics

you haven't done anything, you moronic christkike

well if you know everything, why do you keep coming back at His threads upset, If you didn't like Jesus Christ you'd stay just away therefor you come here because ?

>mental gymnastics
return to reddit, reddit logician
>If you didn't like Jesus Christ you'd stay just away
why should i do that?
> you come here because ?
jesus doesn't belong here

I've let you show your true colors for one post.

You've acknowledged your sin. You have taken the first step.

Indeed, I haven't done anything. You have though.

Sorry that you can't into logic, I guarantee the second anyone attacks you you will whip up the rules as quick as you can, it's ok I know your brain operates on a different level than us normal people and I am sure you will shitpost the next pagan thread like a good Aryan Hindu should do. Stay triggered I am sure your Twitter will be famous one day.

>I've let you show your true colors for one post.
you didn't do anything you stupid christkike
i post whatever i want to post
>You've acknowledged your sin.
no i haven't
first i haven't sinned
second i haven't made any acknowledgement of any sin
>You have taken the first step.
i have no need to go on any "steps" you stupid dirty christkike scum
>Indeed, I haven't done anything. You have though.
correct
>it's ok I know your brain operates on a different level than us normal people
thankyou

Burdened by his continuous chain of merchant images, he let slip his true character.

what "true character"?

Not a compliment friend, I meant you live far on the spectrum. I would say peace be with you but you are an Aryan Hindu so I will post that mantra I believe it's"go shitpost on Sup Forums and Twitter to gain karma points" Thanks for the laughs

you filthy egotistical christkike scum

Seems you took that very literally, good on you! Have a good night kid.

THIS IS NOW A PAGAN THREAD

---------------------------------------------------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=QzT46g-my0U

>Seems you took that very literally
you mean i read your disgusting words?
how stupid can you get?
filthy christkike scumlords

Jesus is wherever 2 or 3 of the faithful Congregate in His name, you too congregate in His name but out of displeasure and disparage Him too, isnt it best you left and have us have our own thread that will invariably be Christian?

Voice is of Saint Paisios
youtube.com/watch?v=U5HLJNU62kg

you godless scum are the worst! just look at yourself... all of you will end up in hell...

>you too congregate in His name
i do not
>isnt it best you left and have us have our own thread
why should i do what you or your dirty jewlord jesus desire?
if i want to not enter a disgusting christian thread, i won't, and if i want to i will

you are stupid, jews dont believe jesus christ was someone special just a normal guy

to jesus christ be real he would need to believe he was just a normal person

That of the candy land "rainbow" nazi, of course.

Candy Land Nazis who don't successfully make the Rainbow Trail get pointed in the general direction of Lord Licorice's castle.

And he looks delighted to see you, Rainbow Nazi.

i know he was just some guy
the lord of the christkikes
jesus the filthy kike
well at least it's not a jesus shitpost

sorry kike, Christians only

Only your little soul knows why it keep coming back here , maybe someday you will really join us and be baptized , on Mount Athos pf all places !

Never forget, "Jolly" is watching over you, Rainbow Nazi.

(If you make it that far.)

Take care.

>maybe someday you will really join us and be baptized
oh yes!
certainly i will some day become a devotee of jesus and follow in his Great Teachings!
/s

i've already forgotten it, you stupid dirty christian scum

>But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

ايها الرب يسوع المسيح ياابن الله ارحمني انا عبدك الخاطئ
Amen.

>Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God
already blew it in the first stanza

>400 BC + 2417
>believing in the anthropomorphic god the crucifixion of Christ is representative as to have killed off

((( )))
>>Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew." The first Hebrews may not have been Jews at all... - Jewish Almanac

Modern Israel is not biblical Israel you willfully ignorant Jewish cuck. There's a reason Jesus called them the synagogue of Satan. There's a reason why the Jewish elite hate Jesus. Enjoy burning in hell with jews. You do you I suppose. There's no reasoning with you

No not like this friend, but like this .

You can never forget who you are, candy land rainbow nazi.

Jolly hates the sin but loves the sinner.

wrong, the prayer is real and works if you believe

they're all kikes
not aryan
>candy land rainbow nazi
at least you stopped speaking like a pottymouthed sailor christkike

Probably better than the pig latin you get in Murcan churches.

yes but the context is incorrect and only happens to work by chance

youre the ideological kike

>youre the ideological kike
oh is that right!
because anyone who doesn't support jesus in his rants about being "the only way to god" and him being the "saviour of all humanity" MUST be a judaist!
/s

Join us on our trip , on Mt Athos, Time you showed some respect back friend.

Yes well it beats despair or pride by a long shot.

Enjoy hell with jews

>because anyone who doesn't support jesus in his rants about being "the only way to god" and him being the "saviour of all humanity" MUST be a judaist!
thats what i argued when you called me a kike you fucking brainlet

Cлaвa Кoммyнизм!

Cмpть бoгaм!

Quit LARPing as a gentile.
Only a retard or a jew would spout off the bullshit you spew on this board every day.
All you do is bullshit people and shitpost about Christianity like a nigger.
Why the fuck are you even here? Why are you even alive?

>Time you showed some respect back friend
i owe jesus, do i?
yes, yes, i'm going to hell
>you fucking brainlet
i'm not jewish nor am i christian