This Triggers Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered by strong, powerful women?
Is it because they're weak insecure kissless virgin betas?

My friends and I all agree, true Alphas are and have always been #withher

>hillary
>strong
pick one

Stop calling women strong that will never be a thing.They can be resilient sure but even that is stretching it.

also sage

>fag OP creates first response to own thread

how does it feel to be your very own echo chamber, faggot?

Hell no woman aren't powerful the LORD God is powerful

Especially those strong alpha misogynistic muslim males!!!
Shillary took as much money as her bank would hold from them and NEVER once called them out on their shit policies toward women.
You SHOULD feel so proud about that.
And your weak attempt at virgin shaming you disease ridden roastie.

Oh I'm so sorry I had an additional thought I wanted to add

>2017
>believing in god
Oh wow, user that's pretty embarrassing tbqh

Hahahaha OP is still bitter!!!!

The way I feel women ain't got any Goddamn business ruling over men

You ain't lived the life I've lived. Fuck you

If she was so powerful why did she lose the election?

>strong women
>from the party where everyone is an oppressed victim of the patriarchy
Thanks for the chuckle.

I had a dream in which the sun/moon (don't remember/couldn't tell)
Turned into a square of light in the sky then what I would call as a giant man reached through while what I would call "angelic" music started playing then it felt like I was getting lifted off my feet. I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 3:16,
Like John 3:16

>Why does Sup Forums get so triggered by strong, powerful women?

You obviously don't know Sup Forums very well do you?
Or are you the type of person to take what others tell you at face value and not doing your own research?
Sad. Many such cases.

>muh personal experience meme
nice anecdotal evidence bud, save it for the church mens' group and you can all cry about it together

Reminder that Hillary's approval numbers are lower than Trump now

meant for

If she was so powerful then why did she need so much help?

And she still lost too.

>claims OP is bitter and yet replies to obvious bait post that will probably get 300 bumps
Sup Forums is dead and you should all kys

Also, as I remember, and I reckon memory can be tricky, (not saying it is for me)
I had two dreams in jail where I seemingly died, went to heaven and came back to the earth.

Is pic meant to be related?

> strong
Can't even stand up for a memorial service in the heat

> powerful
In politics for 30 years and still didn't manage to understand why she should campaign in rust belt states

Nah, I just hate corrupt retards who suck up taxpayer money and get nothing of worth done. This hatred transcends identity politics tier talking points like muh pee pee and muh vagina.

It's called faith. Fuck you. And crying ain't all that bad I don't reckon

Yes, I'm sure you are sorry for being a basic bitch.

If your idea of a strong and powerful woman is a Clinton, perhaps you can identify with the same crowd who followed Jeb.

lol

>DURR strawman

she lost; so did her supporters

Beats feeling nothing I guess

Faith is believing in nonsense without any shred of evidence.

We feel threatened since she's too confident and knowledgeable and we can't mansplain to her.

MAN I HAVE FELT SHIT ENTER MY BODY GODDAMN

You have to make an argument in order to strawman, dumb fuck. I merely asked a question

If Clinton was so powerful then why does she have so many emotional problems?

Is this your argument? Like seriously?
heh, drumpftards are hilarious

I actually find strong women attractive. But I mean like ones that if you hit them they hit back.

Hell Im sure it does.
But I feel as if this is a hasty statement.
Can't say I've ever felt nothing. Can't say I haven't

source of that pic?

can't imagine you're not trolling considering the two women you included in your post..

>disregards serious replies to her question
>decides to retort unrelated topic

You shit weak bitch.

sage goes in the options field

Goddamn why presume? The way I feel Jesus has power over all flesh.

Nah fuck you me and whoever this is are having a discussion that would seem to me to have more importance than politics you can take your shit on somewhere or join us

Won't your precious and merciful god send you to hell for speaking his name in vain?

>Hillary
>woman
>not satan spawn

That being said I feel who he wanted to win won. Looking back I think I was more for Hillary than Trump in the election. Now I'm not entirely certain.
Of course it could be a lie that he has power over all flesh, as it is written with God anything is possible so if that is true he can lie/ compose lies I reckon,
But I will say I tend to hold to the belief he has power over MY flesh. I may be wrong

Knock yourself out!
I'll just leave you two love birds alone!
sage goes in the options field

holy shit you are trying so hard. kinda like her.

take a chill pill, brah.

I am a powerful woman.

Fuck off

And

Sage

Powerful?, as in odor?!! Hillary the cankle pedofile dike has an odor that is unmistakable, according to so many sources! Search faggot
Pelosi and her are two of the top criminals in the usa. Follow the money
Scared if bitches. I would put them in their place but have been too insulated
from the real people. Nice baiter faggot

Has Sup Forums ever been anything but bait? I thought that was the point.

>2017
>judging someone's religious (or not) beliefs

>pedofile
Trumptards, everyone. Out on full display

They aren't strong or powerful. Nancy just got ahead with her melons and hill road her husband's coattails to the top. Without those they would just be average women.

Nah fuck you he can be upset

(You) keep your bitch il keep my pic related.

*I'll

Hillary after the Electiom

2 Samuel 14:14
I have hope in myself and my God and the LORD I have some knowledge and understanding of the Bible enough to realize there are contradictions or possible half truths or blatant lies but I hope still that there will be a way for me

Some knowledge and some understanding. Not that you necessarily need it but God damn it helps me through
Seek the salvation of the LORD and you may find it

though the way I feel we're all kinda in God's hands I don't think I'd like to burn forever I think I can save myself through means of the Bible or God can save me through me I reckon you could find a couple different ways to look at it
But I don't believe there is salvation outside of the Bible.
Can't be entirely certain

You ain't gotta be a smart ass. I'd say you'll probably be at judgement day just like everyone else

From what I understand though, may be wrong idk but maybe certain will not make it to judgement day maybe the beast or false prophet or the devil.
I don't know with God anything is possible

you suck at astroturfing.

Wouldn't be surprised if you are OP again.

sage

>terrible copy pasta bait

saged

Fuck that shit I am the beast what can I say it seems my time hasn't come yet
But God damnit that's just how I feel
I intend to make it judgement day or at the least out of the lake of fire

Fuck you lil bitch it's cause I'm not astroturfing

Nice memes, friends. But I was actually looking for an answer to the question, thanks

You honestly believe I'm getting paid money to sit around and "shitpost" ?
Get outta here with that bullshit

I may reap some rewards for what I do, or I may get more punishment. Could be both

Even in 2016, she was nearly defeated by an old fuck Senator from Vermont who was unknown until that year. Hillary always has and always will be a loser.

I have no objective answer to you subjective "fee fees", For the simple fact I married a strong woman.

>But I was actually looking for an answer to the question

No you weren't.
>You ain't gotta be a smart ass
see
>Nah fuck you

If you want a real answer, it is extremely perverse and frustrating that people so incompetent can be put into positions to run our lives simply because they check a diversity box. The function they provide should be so important that only the most qualified are allowed, but it's the exact opposite. The most incompetent people in the country can be selected to run our lives simply because it's aesthetically pleasing.

>This passes for an argument on Sup Forums
Oh wowie wow I am just in shock

I'm doing what God does through me the same as you. I'm trynna see my salvation through, as arrogant, vain, and stupid that may sound. who knows what the fuck you're trying to accomplish.
Fuck you

What is your excuse ? Ignorance?
For they say it is bliss, you must be manic with elation.

Not to mention I don't take shit when I don't have to

Or I don't like to. I believe it's possible some day I won't have to take any bullshit whatsoever. Like the kind you're throwin

You are the master of you feelings..... Or a cuckhold of them.

You're a self righteous shit posting noob cunt that's swearing like a sailor with Tourette's syndrome. I've got no fear when I meet my maker I'll stand by my life's work and no one will judge me but him.

Sage still goes in the options field.

ITT: triggered drumphlets claiming to not be triggered

still waiting for you to respond to my posts shillary

Sage still goes in the options field.

Proverbs 6 check it out a it says a wicked man teaches with his fingers
Yeah lil bitch

Way I feel the same one who made the outside of the cup made the inside my heart is in God's control

Not to say there couldn't be any righteousness attributed to me