Do any of you retard's IQ even high enough to have a debate with the only only one that has managed to btfo the whole...

Do any of you retard's IQ even high enough to have a debate with the only only one that has managed to btfo the whole skeptic community again and again?

sure

he such a manlet that glock looks like its 2x scale

Put up or shut up fag

Take your meds destiny.

what's the term for the decorative pattern across the wall, with the flowers?

>BTFO
All he does is invite on pseuds and repeat neo-orthodox talking points. Whenever he invites someone on worth actual praise he becomes a stuttering moron. Most people only know him via the JonTron thing, and desu Jon was holding back his power level HARD. Destiny had no response to those small tinges of right leaning libertarianism that Jon let through.

>neo-orthodox
Neo liberal

"Parent's House"

who?

OP is a retard, believe me. There isn't an Iceberg's chance in a Desert he BTFO'd the Skeptic Community. He's retarded.

>owns a handgun
>not a revolver
Low IQ RWR (Right Wing Retard) detected.

its called shit and its from the "gramma faggot" collection

nah not really just yankin your chain bro

>Destiny
He got BTFO'd by autistic wunderkind Ryan Dawson so hard that he had to stream himself trying to learn about middle eastern history.

The head and face of a 35 year old virgin, with the body of a 12 year old.

His physiology is really fucking my shit up.

LowTestiny

> Your grammar is impeccable as is the intent and quality of your thread.

Is that Mike Enoch?

that's a nice glock 43 there

>finger on the trigger
someone call the police

>dat limp-wristed slidepull

Can you bitchslap the kink of bitchslapping even once?? dat's wut I thought, thot

kek'd

Amazing FAMAS!

>got BTFO by Ryan Dawson

You mean the Ryan Dawson that claimed Donald Trump would be a peacemaker in the middle east and that U.S. interventionism would end? LMAO

People still keep bringing up Ryan Dawson as someone Destiny supposedly lost to, but in the end Destiny has been proven right.

Did you just not hear the news about Trump refusing to arm the FSA and SDF?

Should I buy a revolver? What are the advantages over a semi auto handgun?

>he bought into the .45 meme

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

Dawson claimed Trump would be better than Hillary, not a complete dove. So far Trump hasn't done too much in Syria and has been letting Assad take land while ISIS falls apart. That one off missile strike didn't do jack shit and if Trump wanted to really intervene you would see sustained strikes. Hillary would have been more likely to put boots on the ground than Trump.

Destiny's points during the debate were retarded, and it was clear he didn't even know what he was talking about beyond "Trump Bad!". He didn't get proven right at all.

Well... I could winn an argument about the sky being pink

paisley

Can you write in a complete, coherent sentence first?

Suck on that thing.

I don't know; can you use proper grammar?