Londonistan: Porsche driver 'robbed at knifepoint by moped gang' while stuck in rush hour

Kek
Not even the rich are safe

youtu.be/XfJ9G4eXksE

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/danny-pearce-greenwich-murder-mugging-10815646
archive.is/jqfDl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A knife!?!?!

WTF I thought those things have been banished from the Isles??!??!11
Can't wait for the Somalis to start bringing in AK's by the boatload.
Gonna make the IRA look like school girls ... that the brown people will assrape while the gov't looks the other way.

PART

this is shit i would expect in brazil. Apply yourselves you stupid fucking tea cunts

WTF? Looks like literally nothing happened.

ain't shit

A photo has emerged of the dad tragically stabbed to death by armed muggers who tore his Rolex off his wrist as he bled to death, according to a friend.

Danny Pearce, 31, was allegedly murdered over his watch by robbers on mopeds armed with a gun and a knife in the heart of Greenwich, south east London.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/danny-pearce-greenwich-murder-mugging-10815646

Always archive it
archive.is/jqfDl

>being in a city with windows down
Had it comin

>be a brit
>be a bitch

In my country mopeds are the Gypsie's official vehicle for crime

BAN ASSAULT MOPEDS

>134240203

Lets sure hope so

Part and parcel

>acid attacks
>terror attacks
>sexual attacks
they have to understand and accept that it is part of their live

Kek

The fun part is that the guy who got robbed was a Muslim. Look at his licence plate!

man this game looks like it came form 2012

I thought motorcycle robbers were a south american thing exclusively. lel london really is 3rd world now.

gypos should be deported back to india

I still play the shit out of it, made it more of a horror game. Excuse the compression.

if london had guns

>piss off ya fookkin liggers

This really parts my parcels.

The eternal nigger strikes again.

Fallout ended at part 2

I suggest you re-sort your parcels (preferably by archetype)

>le firm handshake boomer
almost as cucked as Martin Sellner. Or worse?

Let's find out!

Truth to be told, IRA were both smart and competent. Somalis might bring their AKs on the Isles but they'll never amount to anything.

You should have given the IRA better guns, if you didn't want them looking like "schoolgirls".

>brit behind them just sits in her car and watches
>doesn't ram bikers with her car

Fucking KEKS.

Stop assuming it's people of color. It could definitely be white thugs because Britain has ALWAYS been full of white hooligans who mug people. By the way they were driving the moped it looked very unskilled and from my personal experience all the worsed drivers I've ever met were white people who didn't know how to drive. So considering this and the muggers had their faces covered so we don't know for sure, I would assume they are white people.

And if it was by chance people of color, insulting their countries by calling it "Londonistan" does not help the discussion of what we should be doing about the refugee crises America has caused.

Think correctly, bigot.

How does nobody ram them, not even the dude himself, he has a perfect opportunity there to just veer into them and fuck their shit at no risk to himself

I get that they'd sue you but it's worth it

The wonders of a Multicultural Society free of hate

>I get that they'd sue you but it's worth it
They'd more than likely be charged for hate crime on top of being sued.

I know you're memeing but this is legitimately the reason for stage-coach rifles.

>close your window
easy to say over the internet, not when you're spaced out sitting in traffic and suddenly there's a knife in your face

Based Gaddafi was giving them a steady supply of explosives and weapons, but of course all the NATO faggots had to mess that up

Are harpoon guns allowed in the UK?

Must suck, it's common sense in the big city to ALWAYS be aware of whats around you.

I take a scan around probably once every other minute.

In LA you just have to watch out for niggers and mexican gangs though.

GG, lads.
We Brazil now.

Too soon for that, I'd have run them over which would make me the criminal in the eyes of the system.

>bong getting defensive.
Admit it, you let the mudslimes cuck you

>and from my personal experience all the worsed drivers I've ever met were white people who didn't know how to drive.
Where do you live?

>does not help the discussion of what we should be doing about the refugee crises America has caused
>the refugee crises America has caused
I didn't realize that we were in charge of EU countries' welfare and border control policies.
That's why these migrants are coming. Because they know that they can get free shit and that you won't stop them or send them back.

Soon.

Homosexuality is pretty widespread in muslim countries.

>boomer scum finally gets to experience diversity

>Lewisham
That entire shithole borough deserves to be nuked. Nothing but niggers and Pakis. At least the Banglas of Tower Hamlets and Newham are relatively benign. They just smell bad and assault my ears with their ugly language.

>thinking that cities shouldnt be safe enough to driver around with windows down

end yourself

Why didn't thy just roll up the windows?

Awww sheeeit!
>Coffee exits nose

The Porsche owner forgot to activate the power windows, door locks, and accelerator pedel.

He's in a car. Just run them over.

What mods do you use? I enjoy it but it has its flaws.

Any liberal territory is literally just an open prison. You forfeit all of your rights and your life the moment you decide to cross that line

>Grab his hand
>Pedal to the metal into the other lane
>Guy will spend the rest of his life in a prison hospital

Too many retards move here and think it's like the gay little village they grew up in where everyone walked around wishing each other good morning and black people were a mythical race of oppressed saints. Most wide up within 6 months but a few tend to get killed off early.

>>Guy will spend the rest of his life in a prison hospital
Wishful thinking Nige, Do that and you will end up in jail for homicide.

But I thought London got a life and binned that knife?

At least it was a knife and not acid.

Acid really takes the shine off a good paint job.

ppfffffffffffff AAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

"first world" they said

RWDS is the only solution.

>In before leftist shitheads saying nigger moped gangs robbing people and tossing acid are ok because Victorian London had pickpockets. It's just like Oliver Twist! Quintessentially British.

Niggers don't tend to obey the law for some reason.

Gotta pick a pocket or two (hundred)

remember Sup Forums: if someone with a knife is trying to open your car door turn the wheel full lock in the opposite direction, slam it into reverse and floor it dragging and pinning them under the car.
this strategy would have worked perfectly in this situation as they would have had no time to react while sitting on a motorcycle.
try this shit with me and you will be a fucking paraplegic.

>thinking your wishing makes London safe
Reality trumps your fantasy.

they were just having a small discussion
nothing happened- stop exaggerating

The number plates are easily visible.

But there plates are either fake, or stolen.

If they are so stupid to show their identity while robbing this easily, they would be in prison a long time ago (or they are some pakis and the police will only give them a map of all the girls they can rape).

This is what Great Britain gets for destroying the bad evil Nazis.

you can tell an american made that because he used the word placid wrong
it should be
>be placid!
>drop that acid!

fucking 12 year old claplords

The mugger would have had around 2 seconds to get a good stab into the person's neck

We dont get edum

Jumacated so well :^(

Educated* holy fuck

just roll your window up lmfao

yikes
never attempt a bit of banter again please, for all of our sakes

"Don't be vapid" better?

no because you'd be more boring without the acid
holy fuck m8 just give up

i mean before going into the islamic republic of londonistan

The govt here wants to make it illegal to have an "offensive" weapon in your home aka a knife

bin that life

I meant, as in "Don't be vapid, dump that acid"

It's people like you what make immigrants look good.

this is why i drive a regular car even though i make over 80k.

Are you joking yank?

Have you seen what happens in Chicago or Detroit?

Those cities make London look like Paradise. Sort yourselves out before pointing the finger at us.

Good.

God, why are the English so fucking pathetic? Why are the English such a race of hapless serfs? What is it about them that makes them so cowardly and revolting?

i would have my pistol on me and they would have eaten shit.

>Sort yourselves out before pointing the finger at us.

You see what importing niggers did to our major cities, and yet you learned nothing.

Give it 20 years and you'll wish London was like Chicago or Detroit.

>It's people like you what make immigrants look good.
Is your shit grasp on the English language an ongoing joke i'm not aware of?

Get a life, bin that knife 'works' because it implies the criminal has nothing better to do than go around stabbing people and committing crimes.

Don't be vapid i.e unexciting/boring connotes and denotes the opposite, one would be more boring and unexciting if they didn't have the ability to scare someone for life or potentially kill them.

Your shit maymay should be 'Don't be hard, be flaccid! No more rape and no more acid' or something equally as cringey. Fucking spastic yank. Can't believe I had to give an English lesson to someone who actually has English as their first language for christ's sake.

Just a question? Was this a concern before the refugees started coming?

>just dumps a mag into him as soon as he so much as moves
based

I love my center console 45 now more than ever.

keep it placid, dump that acid

my wife's contribution

Burger bro don't argue with a Brit about the way language should be structured. He's right placid is something that means "calm" or "non amimalistic" staying placid implies levelheaded-ness. Also your rendition has no fucking ryme only something close.

This happens in South American cities all the time.

London is getting worse and worse.

oh but your (much larger) African American population don't cause any problem...

sorry mate but while we've got some problematic elements in our muslim population at least the non-islamist ones tend to be doctors or at least restaurant/corner shop owners

on the other hand your non-nigger like blacks at best play college football or perhaps struggle through a degree despite their low IQ thanks to your 'affirmative action' policies... our Indians and Pakistanis tend to have similar IQs to white and cause far fewer problems overall

Uh... is UK brazil 2.0 now?

In other news. We got asylants looting churches and museums now...

IRA was one of the most highly trained terrorist organisations on the planet, thanks in part to the people it was set up to fight...

why do you think other terror groups like FARC in Columbia paid for IRA mercenaries to come over on training missions etc..

Somali's might be prone to violence but they're not bright enough to smuggle significant numbers of military weapons into the UK in the sorts of operations carried out by Irish terror organisations

This is what happens when you import niggers by the boat load.

That's close to what I originally had in mind, but the combination of alcohol and brain fart makes the result obvious.