/HTG/: ELIZABETH LEE BECK EDITION

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

The focus of today's thread is Elizabeth Lee Beck and the info that she's recently provided to alternative news outlets and the like. Here's her on Jul 17, 2017 (After apparently getting too deep into the connections around the recent wave of 'suicides' surrounding The Clinton Foundation)
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

This is what kicked things off and she's done other interviews since then that I will be posting in this thread. If anyone has any info dumps regarding the matter then please share them in this thread. All legitimate info posted in this thread is being compiled into a list with names, locations, and leads regarding human trafficking. There's also an user who's posted here before who claims to have spoken to her husband. If he drops in here you could actually try to contact her in some way.

Some recent leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Anytime Fitness
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Cargill
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>Delaware
>San Juan Islands

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154389634.html
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Well-Known-Miami-Attorney-Ervin-Gonzalez-Found-Dead-at-Home-427488303.html
nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/
youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA
youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI
archive.fo/HLKDF
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
pastebin.com/qkuWpLrV
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
mashable.com/2016/01/08/twitter-indian-railways-rescue-girl/#WwhJOwVweaqQ
archive.is/JIuXY
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0
businessinsider.com/why-bill-gates-and-warren-buffett-are-railroad-rivals-2014-9
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
pastebin.com/HNDQ47H4
pastebin.com/fAxU9PEK
archive.is/Hsz70
jampac.us/dnclawsuit/
archive.is/kEvGn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and ending points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and ending points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the ending points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

bump

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are end points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and ending points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective end points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to connect to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

bumping

The usual guideline to help you guys discover and map out the trafficking networks. Hopefully no one minds me copy pasting info from other threads regarding Elizabeth Lee Beck, but it's just faster that way.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154389634.html

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Well-Known-Miami-Attorney-Ervin-Gonzalez-Found-Dead-at-Home-427488303.html

nypost.com/2017/05/26/federal-prosecutors-dead-body-discovered-on-florida-beach/

I think that it's important to see whether these peculiar deaths in the Florida region are related somehow. Always worth checking out a possible lead if there are connections to be found there.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans,Semi-Trucks,Buses,Trains etc for Land, Yachts,Cruise Ships,Container/Cargo Ships,Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons,Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs,Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs,Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices,Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance). Also, there appears to missing sixth category in Anon5's list that could either be an error on his part or a cryptic clue towards there being another category for us to figure out.

Been awhile since I posted in these threads but I recall that trafficking was generally close to water fronts for easy in and out commerce. Especially in the cases of foster care. One the victims was investigating connection in Jacksonville Miami MAYO. Wondering if this front also connects to any cases of missing children, abuse or sex traffic.

>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
>Latest Interview youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oSLlTCisA

When Bernie was robbed of the DNC nomination she was part of the class action lawsuit against the DNC and Wasserman-Schultz and she started digging into the DNC and the Clinton Foundation.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UI9hQsGUuGI
>Trilogy Properties LLC et al. v. SB Hotel Associates LLC et al, Case No. 09-21406 (S.D. Fla).
That team gets a threatening call >archive.fo/HLKDF
She starts recieving anonymous tips to look into the recent wave of deaths / 'suicides'.

>Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
>Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
>Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

Klaus Eberwein died 8 miles away from the laywer's office putting all these connections together, Elizabeth Lee Beck.

These three people were all connected either by the Clintons, or they were investigating the Clintons, specifically the human trafficking/organ transplant aspect of the Clinton Foundation and Mayo Clinic. These three people are now dead.

She chose this quote to tell the depth of the situation:
>"Sometimes, the forces of Evil are so great, that there is really nothing you can do to fight them"

Here's her on Jun 27, 2017 Talking about her lawsuit against the DNC and her fears after hearing about Seth Rich (The source of the leaks)
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00

SatiricalStarWarsAndImpressivelyTheyLiveThemedPoster_YouCleverBasterdAnon says:
>Things she discusses in this video:
>* Two witnesses in her case are now dead.
>* Seth Rich was one of those witnesses
>* Mr. Lucas was about to provide evidence to the court. He died before he could.
>* Mr. Lucas was Elizabeth Beck's Process Server.

You're doing Dog's Work lads, thank you.
All the info I've found for the Elizabeth Lee Beck /General/ thread: Is here:pastebin.com/qkuWpLrV

Does anyone think that it's likely at all to be in error? This has me wondering.

Good job on that thread, I would recommend any one who hasn't yet to check out that thread. Most of the info I have on the matter would just be a repost of what's already there.

Anon5 does things like that all the time, so it wouldn't surprise me. My guess that the sixth category would either be organ harvesting or slave labor. But really, who knows.

But see, to me, that goes under 3)Criminal or 4)Cult. What would be a whole other category? We know most of these, the only thing missing is possibly.. spirituality?

Breakaway civilizations that some globalist groups might be trying to make is a guess of mine. That's a little out there but it is quite interesting to think about. Maybe they're trying to make a population of the strongest and brightest for when things go to shit? Just speculation at this point though. A5 does usually post in these threads so maybe he could shed some light on the matter.

The thing that only occur to me is also cannibalism.

Stuff like that would go under cult I would think.

bamp

Yea, you may be right there.
That being said, I don't know what the sixth category could be. I have no more ideas right now.

Argen pharma is another connection worth looking into. Believe they're connected to the Clinton's in some way, probably through donations.

Bump

I could post a list of a TON of people involved with Mayo Clinic, along with other info if any anons want to dig through it. Might just post it anyway to bump the thread if need be.

Bump

bump

kek'd hard

Get on twitter and spread #ProtectTheBecks

That Jun 27th video compared to the infowars video. Holy shit, she is well aware of what she's stumbled on.

The Homeless?

So here's something interesting I found, Mayo Clinic is connected to this organization:

The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

Sounds pretty globalist if you ask me.

Possibly

I like that direction, that's more like it. Specific and still rather broad.

YES. DUMP IT.

Why do her two youtb vids have so few views? 10000 and 70000?

More like absolutely

Has it been posted in /ptg/? I'm also unsure whether or not it's been discussed again on Infowars.
I noticed that AJ wasn't hosting at least part of the day, it's possible he's looking into it.

Will do, just let me point another REALLY interesting thing I found. Eric Schmidt is
a member of Mayo Clinic's Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee. He just happens to also be a member of the Bilderberg Group.

>Eric Schmidt
Eric EMERSON Schmidt?

:/

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I find it odd that it seems trains are busiest during the evening. It makes sense that it's better for traffic but there's a lot of products moving in those enclosed carts where it could very well be conceivable that one cart is full of people.

All the more reason we need to build a wall and quickly.

Yup

Bill Clinton also either was or still is a member of the Bilderberg Group.

mashable.com/2016/01/08/twitter-indian-railways-rescue-girl/#WwhJOwVweaqQ

If their using railways in India for human trafficking, why not here?

archive.is/JIuXY

Wow, so then the breakaway civilization category doesn't seem so fr fetched a tie in now.

What if we upvotes that video into top trending. That would get YouTube E-celebs talk about it. In response (((they))) willl try to discredit her. Boom, Streisand Effect.

youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0

You realize that this is because democratic counties are usually large cities, which can be hubs for any sort of crime just because of the sheer numbers

I did not make the maps, they're just there to give people the idea of the scale of things.

Threads like this are why libs will never win.

I also learned in a preliminary supply chain class that Railroad companies have security as the utmost concern. While it makes sense since they're carrying dangerous chemicals so they need to mitigate the chance of terrorist seizing those chemicals; there may be another latent and nefarious reason that they value security so much.

That being said, I've known a couple of rather scruffy looking characters doing the old hobo train hopping thing, they were usually gutter-punk crust kids, but they weren't young. This was early 00's but I thought I'd add that they said it was much harder and actually much more dangerous these days hopping trains.

Here's the first part of the data dump.

The Mayo Clinic:

Board of Directors:
Devina A. Rankin (Chair, Board of Governors)

Board of Governors:
John Noseworthy (Chair, Board of Governors)
Bobbie S. Gostout
Charles M. Harper, Jr. Member
Chris W. Gade (Assistant Secretary, Board of Governors)
Daniel J. Berry
Eddie L. Greene
Gianrico Farrugia
Heidi Nelson
Jeffrey W. Bolton (Secretary, Board of Governors)
Lois E. Krahn
Mary J. Williamson
Paula E. Menkosky
Steven J. Buskirk
Veronique L. Roger
Wyatt W. Decker

businessinsider.com/why-bill-gates-and-warren-buffett-are-railroad-rivals-2014-9

Just a quick google search. Railroads are also privately owned. Not owned by the government which may cause warrant issues

Need to do more research who owns and is investing in railroads. Their quickly gaining profits though...

>John Noseworthy
post yfw
get to investigating names.

Bump

Tell me if this format works for you guys, just want to make sure everything is easily readable and looks organized.

Board of Trustees:
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Chairman, Board of Trustees
A. Dano Davis
Member Emeritus, Board of Trustees
Allan R. DeBoer
Anne M. Sweeney
Member, Board of Trustees
Anne M. Tatlock
Armando M. Codina
Aulana L. Peters
Barbara M. Barrett
Barbara P. Bush
Bert A. Getz
Bobbie S. Gostout
Brad Anderson
Charles M. Harper, Jr.
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Christina K. Zorn
Assistant Secretary, Board of Trustees
Cokie B. Roberts
Daniel J. Berry
Diana L. Taylor
Donald M. Stewart
Donald McHenry
Eddie L. Greene
Elias A. Zerhouni
Eric E. Schmidt
France A. Córdova
Emeritus Public Trustee
Frances Daly Fergusson
Emeritus Trustee
Frederick W. Smith
Gianrico Farrugia
H. B. Atwater, Jr.
Hanna H. Gray
Harry N. Hoffman
Treasurer, Board of Trustees

I just heard on talk show radio that mayo clinic are the ones who have been working on mcain

Heidi Nelson
Hugh Price
J. W. Marriott, Jr.
James L. Barksdale
James R. Francis
Assistant Treasurer, Board of Trustees
Jeffrey R. Froisland
Jeffrey W. Bolton
Joan A. Weber
Joan D. Manley
John H. Dasburg
John Noseworthy
Joshua B. Murphy
Secretary, Board of Trustees
June Kaiser
Kedrick Adkins
Kenneth L. Salazar
Kevin M. Lockett
Lee R. Raymond
Lilyan H. Affinito
Emeritus Public Trustee
Linda G. Alvarado
Lois E. Krahn
Louis L. Gonda
Luis Guerrero Nogales
Marilyn Carlson Nelson
Mark L. Norby

Mary J. Williamson
Mary Sue Coleman
Michael E. Dougherty
Michael K. Powell
Mr. George C. Halvorson
Newton Minow
Pat Mitchell
Emeritus Public Trustee
Paul A. Gorman
Paul Volcker
Paula E. Menkosky
Philip R. Lee
Randolph C. Steer
Richard B. Cheney
Richard L. Knowlton
Ricky Haeflinger
Robert A. Hanson
Robert C. Winters
Ronald L. Olson
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
Sherry L. Hubert
Assistant Secretary, Board of Trustees
Steven J. Buskirk
Susan M. Uhlenkamp
Tom Brokaw
Tom Daschle
Ursula M. Burns
Veronique L. Roger
W. Thomas Johnson, Jr.
Walter F. Mondale
Whitney MacMillan
William A. Brown
William C. Rupp
William W. George
Wyatt W. Decker

makes sense, I've been hearing about the huge blood clot, and then small rumors of a heart transplant. Hell it could be both.

Holy shit you're right.

We're peeling an onion here boys.

Audit Committee:
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Chair, Audit & Compliance Committee
Darrell L. Sandeen
Member, Audit & Compliance Committee
Jeffrey W. Bolton
Joshua B. Murphy
Kedrick Adkins
Kenneth L. Salazar
Kimberly K. Otte
Linda G. Alvarado
Lois E. Krahn
Roger A. Lindahl
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Wyatt W. Decker

I didn't see this on infinity. Guess they're too busy with the state department leaks eh?
Prayin' for Beck

Ambushed by foul invention!

Business Committee:
Anne M. Sweeney
Member, Business Development Committee
Bobbie S. Gostout
Charles M. Harper, Jr.
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Chris W. Gade
Clark C. Otley
Cokie B. Roberts
Eddie L. Greene
Gianrico Farrugia
Gregory J. Gores
Heidi Nelson
Jeffrey W. Bolton
John Noseworthy
Joshua B. Murphy
Kedrick Adkins
Linda G. Alvarado
Michael K. Powell
Mr. George C. Halvorson
Ronald L. Olson
Ursula M. Burns
William W. George
Wyatt W. Decker

>Walter F. Mondale
And wasn't Paul Volcker one of those named alongside George Bush and Dick Cheney?

Corporate Governance Committee:
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Chair, Governance & Nominating Committee
Anne M. Sweeney
Member, Governance & Nominating Committee
Brad Anderson
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Chris W. Gade
Jeffrey W. Bolton
John Noseworthy
Michael K. Powell
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
William W. George

Bump

Where's that guy from Schindler's list who could tell us which names our Jewish?

Fucking A that's right. I'm going to have to get comfortable.

Quick rundown on A5 pls

Hey Anime-user, thanks for the bumps as always.

Development Committee:
A. Dano Davis
Member, Development Committee & Campaign Executive Committee
Anne M. Sweeney
Anne M. Tatlock
Bobbie S. Gostout
Carla Paonessa
Charles M. Harper, Jr.
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Chris W. Gade
Clark C. Otley
Cokie B. Roberts
Eddie L. Greene
Fredric B. Meyer
George M. Lund
Gianrico Farrugia
Gregory J. Gores
Heidi Nelson
J. W. Marriott, Jr.
Jay Alix
Jeffrey W. Bolton
John Noseworthy
Joshua B. Murphy
Kedrick Adkins
Linda G. Alvarado
Louis L. Gonda
Marilyn Carlson Nelson
Michael Camilleri
Michael K. Powell
Mr. George C. Halvorson

Paula E. Menkosky
Ronald L. Olson
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Tom Brokaw
Ursula M. Burns
William W. George
Wyatt W. Decker

>not chastising me for incessantly generating random noise

Unless your talking about stuff on Sup Forums, I wouldn't know anything about that since I'm not in the IC.

Executive Committee:
Brad Anderson
Co-Chair, Development Committee & Campaign Executive Committee
James L. Barksdale
Co-Chair, Development Committee & Campaign Executive Committee

Finance Committee:
William W. George
Chair, Finance Committee
Bobbie S. Gostout
Member, Finance Committee
Charles M. Harper, Jr.
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Chris W. Gade
Daniel J. Berry
Diana L. Taylor
Gianrico Farrugia
John Noseworthy
Kedrick Adkins
Secretary, Finance Committee
Linda G. Alvarado
Mary Sue Coleman
Paula E. Menkosky
Ronald L. Olson
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Steven J. Buskirk
Wyatt W. Decker

There's probably a few clues in this video, is this woman meant to remind us of Clinton and this star seems placed deliberately?

Information Technology Committee:
Michael K. Powell
Chair, Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee
Anne M. Sweeney
Member, Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee
Chris W. Gade
Christina K. Zorn
Eric E. Schmidt
Jeffrey W. Bolton
Kenneth L. Salazar
Lois E. Krahn
Mary J. Williamson
Mr. George C. Halvorson
Randolph C. Steer
Ursula M. Burns
Veronique L. Roger
Wyatt W. Decker

Investment Committee:
Anne M. Sweeney
Member, Investment Committee
Bobbie S. Gostout
Brad Anderson
Chris W. Gade
Daniel J. Berry
Diana L. Taylor
Eric E. Schmidt
Gianrico Farrugia
Harry N. Hoffman
Secretary, Investment Committee
Jeffrey W. Bolton
John Noseworthy
Mary J. Williamson
Mr. George C. Halvorson
Paul A. Gorman
Randolph C. Steer
Ronald L. Olson
Ursula M. Burns

Management Board:
Christopher Ross
Secretary, Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee

Management Committee:
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
Chair, Business Development Committee

Nominating Committee:
Mary Sue Coleman
Vice Chair, Governance & Nominating Committee
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Chair, Governance & Nominating Committee
Tom Brokaw
Vice Chair, Governance & Nominating Committee
Anne M. Sweeney
Brad Anderson
Charlie Bailey Tomm
Chris W. Gade
Jeffrey W. Bolton
John Noseworthy
Michael K. Powell
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
William W. George

I thjink it would look better if you had
>Chair, Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee
>List of names in that category underneath
It would be easier to read I think

good work tho

Bump. Gods work. God speed.

Not gonna lie, i'd rather you put this in a pastebin friend, godspeed either way.

Regulatory Oversight/Compliance Committee:
Charlie Bailey Tomm
>Chair, Audit & Compliance Committee
Michael K. Powell
>Chair, Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee
Christopher Ross
>Secretary, Information Management & Technology Oversight Committee
Darrell L. Sandeen
>Member, Audit & Compliance Committee
Jeffrey W. Bolton
Joshua B. Murphy
Kedrick Adkins
Kenneth L. Salazar
Kimberly K. Otte
Linda G. Alvarado
Lois E. Krahn
Roger A. Lindahl
Roy A. Herberger, Jr.
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr.
Wyatt W. Decker

Brand name shit posting from Reddit

That actually makes a ton more sense, gonna start doing that.

Devina Rankin is the Treasury VP for Waste Management, that's who she claims as her employer through FEC contributions

This ( ) can be updated to include:

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

All Information is Truth & the Shills hate them.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.(This is part of a plan to bring down Sup Forums & several governments/agencies).

That would be better for us, it's a slow boat here.

Hey A5, Looks like we found the missing puzzle piece.

pastebin.com/HNDQ47H4

Can you guys tell me if that link works or not? First time using pastebin and I just want to make sure.

Worked for me

If you know so much why not drop it all instead of being a cryptic larp fag that never names the Jew?

Sweet, here's another one of their employees:

pastebin.com/fAxU9PEK

this bitch elizabeth is retarded. i cant believe i just watched this video this is complete speculation and bs. also no way an attorney reads that slow

Pastebin always deletes the good stuff so I archived the link just in case:

archive.is/Hsz70

We might want to make a similar pastebin for all the links that were dug up on previous topics.

jampac.us/dnclawsuit/

This page contains court-filed documents available for download.
Plaintiff: CAROL WILDING et al.
Defendant: DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, d/b/a DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE and DEBORAH “DEBBIE” WASSERMAN SCHULTZ
Case Number: 16-cv-61511-WJZ
Filed: June 28, 2016
Court: Southern District of Florida
County: Broward County, Florida
Judge: William J. Zloch
Nature of Suit: Class Action
Cause of Action: Fraud and Consumer
Jury Demanded: Yes

Archive of employee list:

archive.is/kEvGn

She's autistic. That's why she didn't have the best eye contact and had to write all of her investigation down to go through it succinctly. She's playing 10d chess. Autistic people probably make great lawyers because of their memory and attention to detail