youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/
independent.co.uk/life-style/sex-robots-frigid-settings-rape-simulation-men-sexual-assault-a7847296.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

She is so beautiful... why are we supposed to hate her again?

Fuck Trump.

theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

THIS IS A HAMBURGER

Anri still isn't off topic, dumb German.

Awoo

That CNN header is exploitable as fuck

You fall in love with a new girl every week

Well, at least you didn't feel compelled to use a Hillpepe in the OP again. After last thread, I wasn't certain if you could contain yourself.

Header alone

independent.co.uk/life-style/sex-robots-frigid-settings-rape-simulation-men-sexual-assault-a7847296.html
>One of the programmable personalities for the robot is ‘Frigid Farrah’, described as “reserved and shy” on the True Companion company website. Like ‘Wild Wendy’ and ‘S & M Susan’ whose characteristics are self-ascribed, the website says that for Frigid Farrah, if you touch her “in a private area, more than likely, she will not be to appreciative of your advance.”
>Another programmed personality that has been heavily criticised is that of ‘Young Yoko’ who is described by the website as: “oh so young (barely 18) and waiting for you to teach her.”
ayyy

If anyone's depressed or feeling insecure, remember there was a 99.9% chance that Hillary would be President in our timeline as of September 2016, and our realized path was in the 0.01% tail, making it extremely unlikely that you have not been chemically castrated on orders from Madame President.

Whoops

And just after we got this.

I still do it, I just do it when the kiddies are asleep and say something bad about hillpepes and the autists keep quiet.

HE.
HE WILL.
HE WILL DIE.
HE WILL DIE IN.
HE WILL DIE IN PRISON

Pic didn't attach for some reason, fuck Drumpf.

it begins

iktf

IT'S FOOOOOKING RAW

ISRAEL ISN'T OUR GREATEST ALL-

hmm no sweetie, they're actually siding with the visegrad group (aka based euros) to fight against islam and mass immigration, try again

I have been posting Anris for years. She will always be the best.

Anri is cool here m8, only nu/pol/ hates her

STURGISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any rural and suburban retards here vote for Jewmpf?

Waifu era soon.

Once again, the Democrats came out of this as big losers.

These northern retards will cry about people calling all """(((sodas)))""" "coke" but they're perfectly fine with calling all tissues "Kleenex"

Dumb yanks

>The bill’s co-sponsors include the senior Democrat in Washington, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, his New York colleague Kirsten Gillibrand, and several of the Senate’s more liberal members, such as Ron Wyden of Oregon, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, and Maria Cantwell of Washington. Illustrating the bipartisanship that AIPAC typically summons, it also includes several of the most right-wing senators such as Ted Cruz of Texas, Ben Sasse of Nebraska, and Marco Rubio of Florida.
>A similar measure was introduced in the House on the same date by two Republicans and one Democrat. It has already amassed 234 co-sponsors: 63 Democrats and 174 Republicans. As in the Senate, AIPAC has assembled an impressive ideological diversity among supporters, predictably including many of the most right-wing House members — Jason Chaffetz, Liz Cheney, Peter King — along with the second-ranking Democrat in the House, Steny Hoyer.

Among the co-sponsors of the bill are several of the politicians who have become political celebrities by positioning themselves as media leaders of the anti-Trump #Resistance, including three California House members who have become heroes to Democrats and staples of the cable news circuit: Ted Lieu, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell. These politicians, who have built a wide public following by posturing as opponents of authoritarianism, are sponsoring one of the most oppressive and authoritarian bills that has pended before Congress in quite some time.
>Last night, the ACLU posted a letter it sent to all members of the Senate urging them to oppose this bill. Warning that “proponents of the bill are seeking additional co-sponsors,” the civil liberties group explained that “it would punish individuals for no reason other than their political beliefs.” The letter detailed what makes this bill so particularly threatening to basic civic freedoms:

Please Mr. Pence. It was just a prank, bro.

why would anyone hate her

I don't really give a fuck about your obsession with a chink whore and your initial post is off-topic to the nth. I don't think there are any damn mods today because I haven't seen a single post get deleted. Place is an unmoderated shithole.

I only dislike when you flare up and start bashing white women.

>not toppling governments is capitulation
really activates my nuclear silos is siberia

Only 400?

DRUMPF!

I want to fuck Tomi if you know what I mean

low energy thread best thread

And here's the real nonsense.

But as the ACLU put it, “Violations would be subject to a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.”

That’s because, as Josh Ruebner expertly detailed when the bill was first unveiled, “the bill seeks to amend two laws — the Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945,” and “the potential penalties for violating this bill are steep: a minimum $250,000 civil penalty and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years imprisonment, as stipulated in the International Emergency Economic Powers Act.”

Indeed, to see how serious the penalties are, and how clear it is that those penalties are imposed by this bill, one can just compare the bill’s text in Section 8(a), which provides that violators will be “fined in accordance with Section 206 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1705),” to the penalty provisions of that law, which state:

Getting your brand name to become the default name for a product has got to be the holy grail for marketers. They must sell a shitload of coke in the south.

Its shocking that we have so many foreign fugitives that are so easy to arrest, but it wasn't done in the Obama years.

make me a PARTYROCKER hillpepe

Its disdain, not hate.

how many angry white roastie comments were there?

This is a high energy thread.

literally no one does that up here you fucking faggot

I do neither of those things. Plus nobody gives a shit about Puffs.

Newfags like hate her because he thinks she's a """""chink whore"""""" even though she's japanese and to some degree Anglo, so she can't be a chink.

Yep. Grand prize was to allow "refugees resettlement agencies" to count as relationship to work around the ban. No go.
Along with that SC said "grandparents are family". Well, I don't disagree

>If i wanna fuck a robot, then i want my robot to look like a robot!
i just want a motoko sexbot

>tfw black republican in the Bay Area
It's suffering here surrounded by illegals and libs.

I still maintain that John McCain is either dead or a vegetable.

You don't lie about a surgery that much, and make it increasingly serious each time, if everything went "fine."

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0

haha

actually DR PEPPER is bigger in the south than coke

marcille has a hard life

Is this even legal?

I voted for headlines like this.

no, it's not

I don't have any opinion about your chink whore, I just don't like your blatant rulebreaking for which you have been frequently banned.

She stole my heart, now I can never be happy.

Never made hillOCs before. I might start doing that.

>no criminal record
>breaking the law everyday by being illegal

What did they mean by this?

>not loli
Dropped..

On the week John McCain went to the hospital, Trump cuts the gravy train to Syrian rebels.

Coincidence?

Stop that. Motoko is not for lewd.

Travel Ban btfo again. >mfw the POTUS holds no power.

My guess is a couple of neocons are pulling a Weekend at Bernie's with his corpse.

Wait what is this about?

You should see the penalties. That is so illegal it's not even funny.

>tfw im now drinking water after reading that

This is one of the best. Fucking love hillpepes. I remember the unironic ones from last year and these nail why they were so gay.

It has allowed for the slightest margin to have easier access, all and all it is still in effect.

According to leftists that's a fence

>inb4 criminal record found.

>classique
those are some bad hombres

She looks huwite to me.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Stop lying

>calling it soddy pop

GAY

We need to undo the psychotic laws that let his children stay here too.

I think not.
See

>of four
deporting him is wrong
kill them all instead