Is he soon to be /ourguy/ after the surgery

is he soon to be /ourguy/ after the surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
eachvideo.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully he'll be dead by the end of the year

Considering that he recently found out that his soon to be ex-wife was cheating on him with her "gay" black friend and wants to divorce him, and he offered an open relationship in an attempt to "save" the marriage, no.

Do you fucking job janitor

SALAD DODGIN'

He'll be /ourguy/ after getting his sjw ass divorce-raped to poverty and learn the true meaning of the word 'cuck'

>the "gay" black friend
never fall for this meme anons, God knows I did

The surgery wont stop him from his horrible habits and mental problems.
Worst(?) case he will kill himself because he can't eat like a pig anymore.

>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

>>>/global/rules/8

If my-600lb life is any indicator then no. He doesn't have the mentality of someone who would succeed at the weight loss. Dr. N always told them it isn't a quick fix and you have to prove yourself before going into the surgery or to will fail. What has Boogie done to prove himself?

>relaxed around blacks
You deserved it.

How do they expect to stitch through 500lbs of fat? The balloon man is going to die on the operating table. I honestly wish he wouldn't, I like the guy but being fat and stupid has consequences.

Any chance he'll just fucking die on the operating table?

I really hope his fat undisciplined ass dies soon

Mods are niggers I could do a better job for half the pay

>half a tendie

If he wakes up due to hunger from not eating in over 10 minutes.

Is he going to meet Dr Now?

Why does his face look like an xbox controller?

>Considering that he recently found out that his soon to be ex-wife was cheating on him with her "gay" black friend and wants to divorce him
why do you make up shit like this? sad.

At the rate he's going, I wouldn't be surprised. Lipo would help very little.

Boogie1488

Even his subreddit called this guy a fuckstick so I guess we can't expect much.

Gen Z containment thread. Excellent.

CHAIR BREAKIN'

PAY

-ed for your sins

You forgot to change your flag, user

>tfw when you thought she was joking.

No, he will never be """our guy""". Fatties and former fatties deserve to be purged.

I the word job would imply they get paid

>former fatties deserve to be purged
Not really. At least those fatasses actually tried to maintain a healthy diet.

he is a sjw who had a open marriage . he cried about being abused as a child like that makes him special. if your 30 or over odds are your dads a dunk bastard who you wouldnt think twice about strangling. but every one doesnt cry about it on youtube

I saw this guy on Disney XD days ago on the IGN show

CHEESE DRINKING

JUST

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

DIVORCE UNCONFIRMED FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE ACTIVATED
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

USE A GORGE FIRMAN JUST TO DRINK THE DRIP TRAY

Why do you faggots keep posting this on Sup Forums? No one cares about your videos you fat sack of shit. Just die already.

I work with a 400 lb fatass and he's getting surgery to turn his stomach into the shape of a banana instead of just dieting and working out. Absolutely disgusting and a waste of medical resources desu

wait, is this open marriage actually a thing or are you just memeing?

we are boogie, we do not forgive, we do not forget. expect us.

The appetite suppressants already seem to have reduced the comfort eating aspect, hopefully it holds after the surgery

I run through a handful of boogie vids when i remember he's a thing once a month. Never understood the hate he gets here, seems like a genuine dude with a fucked up head and a fucked up body don't the best he can. Considering he's internet rich, I'm actually impressed he hasn't literally eaten himself to death at this point

eachvideo.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y

i dont know how you could watch that video and think "it was just a misunderstood text lol everythings fine" actually explains everything

>Open relationship
With some roastie back in the day, not his wife.

hes always been our guy i dont care how fat he is

based comfy to listen to

i dont know anyone who DOESNT have an open marriage, get out from under that rock flaggot

I need a non-maymay run down, what the fuck happened on stream between he and his wife?

goto kiwi friendo

The stream was him trying to pitty her

Looks like a "pizza" lover

boogie will be red pilled and become full natsoc screencap this the neckbeards will join the alliance

I dont understand how the surgery works. After you have it, you have to follow a strict diet. So why not just follow the diet without the surgery?

So he now will be a skinny commie fag like, surprise sursprise.

What is his ded probability % during sorgery, user?

>hur dur muh 1% probability of winning the election -t. Trump

Sane people. That's disgusting. Nothings more disgusting than someone else's dick in your hole.

I just want to vomit thinking about it.

>the pay
What?

And he also shits on a bag welded to his fat cripple mobile and makes her roastie waif clean her 350lb buttcheecks with a sponge during conventions.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Boogie1488 was always our guy

Because morbidly obese people like this are at risk of sudden death. They need to lose the weight immediately and the surgery does that.
It's also easier to work out after shedding a couple hundred pounds.

It's more of a last resort effort to kick start their new life. Not a cure, but a push in the right direction

I keep hearing that he made her fat, too, but no one every posts comparisons

I unsarcastically hope this fucking idiot dies.

Last 2 digits are Boogie's life expectancy.

>reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
you didn't address my point at all, you fucking idiot

How the hell do you even let yourself get that obese? Holy shit.

he's doing bypass surgery not a lipo.
The odds of surviving is 80% or something,

This is a fucking thread about some fat FUCK on youtube named Boogie 2988.
Now, I'm tired of this fat FUCK popping up in all my fucking search engines while I'm looking for a fucking politics thread.
I don't give a FUCK about the aftermath of any of you Boogie off-topic shitposters that spend all day mocking this greasy fuck.

>134252761
They should have never gotten fat in the first place. They deserve to be purged.

>boogie looses weight
>his confidence grows
>he hits the gym
>he get's in shape and ditches his wife
>he becomes a chad while I'm still a lazy fuck

lmao

99%+ actually, but there is a small chance he'll die

Former fatties that actually work to fix their shit are good people.

>He's trying to do better for himself
>Wife cheats on him right before he gets surgery
I wonder if he'll OD on pills before the surgery or hang himself after

funny that the doctor tells fatties to loose the weight whilst being a human who at a normal weight has a fat face.

I don't really follow him much but I kept seeing him postponing the pre-surgery diet to the last possible time "just last x".
Gastric surgery isn't a magic pill, you need to actually want to change your habits and have strong will.

He is already going mental during the diet so its not looking too good.

he may lose some weight but he's used to eating eight fast food burgers every meal and has been known to eat mayonnaise straight from the jar. you dont kick a habit like that just because your feeder wife leaves

Leaked Boogie sex tape when?