Why do white supremacists always seem to look like........this

Why do white supremacists always seem to look like........this

he's got his eye on you nigger

why do liberals always seem to look like ... this?

violent, dangerously disrutptive and disrespectful of other's free speech

when the truth can cost you everything it tends to be told by those with nothing

Hitler would have gassed them.

i'm enjoying this leaf redemption arc that's been going on since they brought the flags back.

Nazis and white supremacist fucks are only good for one thing, and that's making right wing political views look bad. They're singlehandedly preventing more wide spread adoption of right politics because they're so fucking retarded. Fuck em.

Wow a solid post by a leaf im impressed.

>severely autistic
>spends too much time indoors and on his computer
that's why

correct and checked.
People only protest when they get desperate. The only white supremacists that are desperate are those with nothing left to cling to. Conversely, you'll see lots of protests for left-wing issues because the Left panders to people who are desperate.

>punching right
>(((kekistani flag)))
fucking BASED

The rise of the glorious leaf has begun.

Sooo ugly right?

Even if you agreed with Hitler's ideology and aren't just a white supremacist retard who has adopted Nazi symbolism to basically be edgelords, the stigma attached means that you will never be taken seriously.

Therefore you either have to be unbelievably stupid, or an edgelord, or both. And those people tend to be hideous.

People who agree with Hitler's sentiments and don't fall into the categories above would never openly advertise that they do. Association with Hitler and the Nazis is social suicide.

I imagine a lot of the "moderate" right wing guy believe in what Hitler was trying to achieve with the 3rd Reich, however don't want to be tarnished with the same brush as neo-nazi skinheads.

That's nothing, during my pagan phase I met up with some people I knew online and suffice to say I got hit hard by reality. One fellow called Derek looked exactly like an Arab, he didn't even talk the whole time except for murmuring something about Europa Univeralis IV

How dare you shame that person because of their physical defects literally shaking atm

>like........this
Why do tumblrinas always speak like this?

Prior to losing the war, the Germans were such an impressive people.

I dont consider them White supremacists, i consider them warriors of Europe.

Easy to cherry pick.

why would you make him look better.

Lol your an idiot. Moderates are fucking retarded as they will eventually be seen as Nazis and white supremacists anyway. Go right ahead and tap dance for the adl see where it gets you.

>Put the fugly one into focus and pretend he's the average member of a group. Who dares to take a closer look at the other people around?

T H I C K
N E C K

*You're
Just fucking end me senpai

SAUDI ARABIA AND BY EXTENSION TRUMP DID 9/11

That is the most bitchest hammer ever. Could he pick anything more feminine?

They're all ugly kraut

It's mostly an american thing.

All the cucked leafs are using Nazi or Kekistani flage.