Serious talk, Sup Forums

Serious talk, Sup Forums.

I dislike niggers, as they're, well, niggers and behave niggerly. Unfortunately, my profession brings me in semi-regular contact with them but I'm able to afford to live several counties away from work and nigs here are few and far between.

I'm a racist (or race realist or whatever the fuck they're calling it now) as I recognize the inherent difference and incompatibility between races.

With that said, through work and mutual friends, I know a few blacks who are pretty much normal people in their behavior, etc. I'd even consider one to be a friend of sorts. I don't mind these few, and don't want to necessarily expel them from our nation, but I have no desire to live near the vast majority of niggers (or spics, for that matter).

So my question is, can one be a white nationalist but not support the expulsion of all non-whites? If not, what's the proper characterization of a person who opposes all immigration from non-European descent countries, wants to preserve our culture and identity, recognizes the inherent differences in the subspecies of humans, believes that white interests should be our foremost concern, and wants to live amongst a 99% white population but can tolerate a few respectable non-whites?

Fucking shill posts get a shit ton of replies, but I ask a legit question and it's fucking crickets.

That's some bullshit.

It's called an ethnostate.

Sure, those first couple of blacks that move into a mostly white area may be fine, but when there are crumbs cockroaches will follow.

If you care at all about the black race not being killed feom genocide should rule of law break down, than you should support decent blacks taming the multitudes of niggers.

The white man has ZERO responsibility to help niggers anymore in my eyes after funding, educating and subsidizing them.

No.
White nationalist literally means a nation of white people only.

No, you have to prove your supremacy everytime you interact with a nigger,you have to show him both physically and mentally that he doesn't belong there,that something is wrong and that if he doesn't get out of there in matter of minutes that he'll get so fucked up that the people who come to clean him up will end up PUKING!

If they can behave like normal people then it should be fine. If they reject our culture and our way of life then expel them immediatly.

I get it. That's why I asked the question. I'm just not sure how to reconcile those issues. I don't mind a couple of blacks provided they're not the typical nigger, but I understand intellectually that it's a creeping infestation. Like I said, that one dude is cool enough to grab a beer with, and I wouldn't want to simply ship his ass out.

I don't know. Just trying to figure my own shit out and was looking for some input. Thanks for the replies.

The word you are looking for is
>Socialization

I feel like you are baiting this thread however.

Not all people are created equal... That includes blacks within the black community.

I deal with this a lot too, there's no need to characterize non whites as all being worthless, its just we deserve a place for our people same as everyone else. A 90 % white ethnostate is still an ethnostate, there's room for a few honoraries, fuck it. Some might even deserve it.

That's my position, but what would you label it? I realize that needing a label for it is weak, but I'm really just curious if there's a succinct description for it.

Switch tactics

Niggers can have their own state/country. It'll go to complete shit and it will implode. Then it will be ours.

>I feel like you are baiting this thread however.

Not my intent. It's a bit of an internal conflict, and I was just looking for the input of others.

Being a white nationalist in the US is unrealistic. Europe, yes. We sorta have to own the whole nigger thing. Feel free to live away from blacks. I do, but don't pretend or larp about something that's just not possible.

>not possible
It's entirely possible. It's extremely difficult, but not impossible.

I'm not sure if there is a label for such an opinion... I just think of it as common sense - the interests of the nationals should come before the interests of the foreigners.

I've seen these threads posted on Sup Forums a lot as if they're some "genuine" attempt to cure racism. Sage goes in the options field.

>wants to live amongst a 99% white population
why the fuck do you think we're trying to colonize Mars?

Fair enough.

I'm not trying to cure anything. I realize the truth about race, but also understand that outliers exist, one of which is a sort-of friend of mine. That's all.

I used to be in a similar position to you OP, the university I used to go to had a large black population, the majority of which I disliked, but a few who I knew as friends, and a couple as close friends.

I'm not going to go into the details of each one, but they each did something/had something to do with their personality, which made me not want to associate with them. I ended up falling out with both close friends, and have gone back to a pretty much wholly white friend group, apart from some chill Indians.

If I were you OP, I would just continue living life as you are. Personally, I approach life with a prejudice against certain races, but trust your gut and if a person seems alright, don't fully try to avoid them etc...

I somewhat agree with you in regards that their are some blacks who are decent upstanding members of comunites with high IQs some better than whites.

However when one looks at this question one must not nitpick indviduals but look at the black race as a whole, and that question answers itself.

Also to mention would be your suggestion to co-exit with good blacks and other minorites im afraid that card is off the table for two important reasons
>people multiply and 100 years from now that 1 good black will turn into 25-50 blacks a good percentage of them being feral niggers like the many we see in white countries across the world creating the problem we have now in future for our decendants down the line.

>Nature is a harsh game of survival and all must be done to ensure the survival of our people, no compromises can be taken or it will entail certain death.
Just as a zebra can not make the smallest fatal slip or it will be lunch for the lions!

Like I said, the decent blacks should do their part and end niggerdom in their communities.

I know where you are coming from. I have a friend back home who is a white man trapped in black body. He hates niggers, doesn't hang out with them and dates only asians or the occasional coal burner. Still invite some niggers in and the rest will follow.

You will have to man up, OP. Its gonna be a hard choice, you may not like it as you feel some of them are human. But they have to go.

No one ever said forming an ethnostate would be easy, some sacrifices, like your friends, are mandatory.

I feel that self conflicting issue too, OP. Mostly because I live in a mongrel country so I interact mostly with mongrels, and those that aren't mongrels disagree with me on every turn. I know my opinion isn't worth much, OP. But wanted to support your thread. Good luck and stay strong.

I appreciate all of the replies. If nothing else, at least I know I'm not alone in this conflict. It seems the only options sometimes are "1488! Race war now!" types acting a fool or cucked civic nationalists not willing to acknowledge genuine racial differences. Granted, I understand that the only actual solution is to make the hard choices.

The guy I'm talking about is also married to a white chick. She's your typical mudshark, only fuck niggers, white trash type, and just got lucky that she landed a black dude who's not a total degenerate.

I fucking despise her for that shit, bit don't mind him at all.