LONG TERM WAR - China Ready For "Long Term" War With India

archive.is/YgzJl
The ruling Communist Party of China has issued a stern warning to neighboring India, with which it is engaged in a bitter border dispute that has recently seen Chinese live-fire drills and media speculation of extensive Indian military casualties denied by both sides.

After accusing Indian troops of crossing over the disputed Sikkim border last month, Chinese Communist Party outlet Global Times published a commentary Tuesday urging restraint by both belligerents, but warning that China was prepared to engage India in a battle for the contested land.

The piece chalked up the conflict to a greater competition for economic and political dominance between the two leading Asian powers and said that Beijing would amass troops and armaments at the border in anticipation for what could turn into an all-out war.

“China doesn’t recognize the land under the actual control of India is Indian territory. Bilateral border negotiations are still ongoing, but the atmosphere for negotiations has been poisoned by India,” Global Times’ op-ed read.(op-ed here: archive.is/5gtJQ)

“China doesn’t advocate and tries hard to avoid a military clash with India, but China doesn’t fear going to war to safeguard sovereignty either, and will make itself ready for a long-term confrontation.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo
youtube.com/watch?v=p-iG-IHE_40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bhutan kashmir aruchal pradesh sikkim btfo

indian media is the most biaed shit you can ever read and they dominate the search results for china border dispute

Good

I hope they start killing themselves, fucking rats atleast the earth isn't going to be overpopulated

india would be fairly tough against china but china would still be able to occupy large parts of northern india

>Sikkim
Bhutan is not under contention. China recognizes the sovereignty of the Dragon King.

letthemfight.gif/ohyeah

Whose side are we on?

Pakistan

k

street shitters vs street shitters

Fuck yeah we'll throw the first nuke. Just make sure you guys aren't near Israel

POO IN LOO is strong but not as strong as POO IN LIU.

>the lying, unremitting, belligerence of the chink
>the lying, welshing, bravado of the poo

By all learnëd measured, HERE is literally where WW3 has the highest potential for breaking out -- not with Dumbf's alter ego, Kim and his firecracker shenanigans... or burgers butting hollow heads with chinks (that's a zer0-survive game)

Of course, the MSM, Sup Forumstards et al. will ignore this until its too late, because it's not an autistic sperg from Dumbf or some trailer park sarlacc being acid attacked after burning coal...

what would a poo covered street smell like in nuclear fallout?

Didn't Trump have a meeting with the Indian prime minister recently? And the Indian PM hugged Trump looking like he was about to burst into treats

>China completely invades India
>Both get nuked at once by Pakistan
>During the missile launch, smuggled nukes go off in Israel
>Pakistan solves all of America's international problems.

I wouldn't even mind you guys invading UK through lefty policies anymore.

lol what the fuck are you talking about, everyone will still say it's the USA's fault and history books will mimick that "public knowledge".

People are not allowed to have major wars without the USA, not since 1945.

Yeah Modi's alright by poo standards.

So what are the people on the border like? Does it just go from straight brown people to straight chinks or is there interbreeding and they all look similar?

It hasn't been long enough since WWII for another full out war between major countries. People remember what sort of hell that is. This is nothing but empty posturing.

Good i hope they kill off each other and we all get to watch :) Anyone else feel this way? Praise for digits they both fuck off.

Yes!! My exact thoughts fuck you get it :)

>Just make sure you guys aren't near Israel
Based Paki

That'll solve the overpopulation issue REAL quick

I support India. At least Indians don't have a 3000 year culture of eating humans.

if this does actually happen and it probably wont
you know were gonna have to weigh in because our government still thinks it can throw its weight around
with that said which side do you think wed fight for if we joined in

Pajeet needs to take one for the team and MAD China desu

Hey can you please post all your China red pills in this thread? I saw them in another and they seemed really interesting but I didn't get to save them.

Kek

Sure. The Mao image you posted is #1.

This is #2.

Nothing. The passes themselves are more or less desolate. The soldiers on both side rotate postings.

Probably india if by some random miracle it occurs. Mostly cause we clash more with china; the man made islands in south china sea, north korea, and a china that saber rattles constantly with its neighbors. Even with so called communist Vietnam so it probably be the as pol calls them the poos.

No one is saying burgers won't INTERPOSE in a Sino-Indian war. Of course they will -- these a NUCLEAR STATES... and the chinks may even have more nukes that either burgers or russkies (*see: Georgetown university findings from a few years back)... to say nothing of how hopelessly reliant burgers are only chink-poo patronage etc.

What I'm telling you is the this region is a powder keg that's been deliberately ignored (largely because sides like those involved are intractable, with respect to their respective bents) and that conflicts in the region are a literal season occurrence...

>with that said which side do you think wed fight for if we joined in

Pakistan. Because for whatever crazy reason you guys still think of Indians as commies so.

#8 is here This is #9.

The US supports Pakistan. Dumb I know but thats the reality.

>poos and chinks remember how bad ww2 is
?
this isn't call of duty, dipshit
more like call of doody
call of nature 2 modern warfare

>And the Indian PM hugged Trump looking like he was about to burst into treats
This is due to Islamic treatment of Hindus for hundreds of years.

Wtf, I love India now.

Please god let 500 million die on each side. Please. I'll donate all my ammunition and weapons to help if necessary.

(((they))) would rather kill whites, but poos and chinks will have to suffice for their population reduction agenda.

16a

16b

Please I just want the world to erupt.

What the fuck.
Pajeets might not poo in the loo but at least they don't do this kind of shit.

Tasty pills, these (and glossed over, much of seems consistent).

However, I'd drop this one, as it taints the message with Adolf ideology, thus serves to undermine the nub of it the red-pilling (*plebes will dismiss the whole predicated upon only a single, immaterial element).

Either reference the pictured diatribe (provided it reënforces the claims), or remove it. It's not needed and adds nothing to the package--only potential dilutes it.

kek, on the other hand these copied designs are still worthless since they cannot copy everything, eg. materials, electronics etc.

No need to 'copy' when they can simply steal it...

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo

New version of China Red Pill 13.

>Read inscription #1

Nice try, undercover Chang.

chinks are the most disgusting race of people in the world. Someone post that battle where 30000 chinks were eaten.

Here you go.

They dominate because of how many Indian news agencies there are and how open it is. The reason why China's news agencies don't dominate the sarch is because there aren't that many and all are controlled by the communist party.

In what world would they occupy northern india? The moment that would happen, nukes would start flying let alone the fact that china can't even get into northern india by its own borders.

That's the one.

Poos may be filthy but chinks are not even human

wheres kissinger you idiot

Feeling testy today, Chang?

To answer your question: I didn't make that image, so fuck if I know.

>The ruling Communist Party of China
>Communist party ruling a libertarian country
Cracks me the fuck up every time I'm reminded of it.

>china is libertarian
>UN Flag
holy shit, are you a leaf in disguise?

Archive! Straya bro hero

>just fact-checks much of what was proffered
>posts most of it to FaceKike
>...even forwards some to blue pills
~
>undercover Chang

'He whose army is motivated by the same spirit throughout its ranks, will win the war.'
--Sun Tzu, The Art of War (Attack by Stratagem - III 17:4)

CHING CHANG POO LOO

>The (((PEOPLES'))) Republic of China

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug...

all Gina has to do is arm their men with little shield sized loos and the indians will short circuit shit themselves dead

>did someone say potential war?
American blood intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=p-iG-IHE_40

We'll invade the losing country...in AMERICA

A full montage needs to be slapped together...

When the War comes I request chinks to nuke Delhi first.

My Ex GF lives there.

My apologies. Sorry for accusing you of being a Chang.

You're right that Nippon-sama and the swastika in the background would undermine the message in the eyes of blue-pilled sheep. I myself wouldn't post that image on other boards. However, I don't see a problem with posting it here.

Check this one out.

>20,000 to 30,000 civilians eaten
Yeah only the chinks..

Poo in loo

If Cina invades India, they'd better watch their step.

Win win. Dead chinks and dead poos. Hopefully they nuke each other

Well, the Chinese could fight poo with poo.

I support pajeets, fuck china.

Japan was at war with China before and during WW2

Good man.

Can we get Africa in on this, too? Let all the rats kill each other.

That means absolutely nothing as those people are almost all dead. China is an aggressive nation seeking expansion and dominance in the region and will enter a war, WW2 didn't stop them going to war with Vietnam either and getting their ass handed to them.