What does Sup Forums think about black guys that are globally acknowledged as great?

What does Sup Forums think about black guys that are globally acknowledged as great?
Take Nelson Manleda for example he is known as a freedom fighter.
What do you think of Martin Luther & Malcolm x too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont think about them at all

>Manleda

a fucking raceist and dirty commi
There is nothing more to say.
> Hope he is rotting in hell

why was there a picture of him in my unviersity canteen then?

Martin Luther wasn't black

Mandela is the king of chimpouts. That's it. Martin Luther wasn't black.

>university
There's your answer you fucking mong

Malcolm X hung out with Nazis. Great guy in my book.

mandela removed us from power
fuck him

Universities in uk aren't as cucked as in us.
Or are they?

Malcolm X I can respect because he wanted blacks to function independently from whites instead of being the leeches they still currently are.

Nelson Mandela was a black supremacist terrorist who killed children.

MLK was a fake Christian. Maybe the most important virtue of Christianity is forgiveness and he refused to forgive White people for all they had done. He basically used Christianity as a guise. A shame really because he was a very smart man. But while he should have been encouraging Forgiveness and moving on he constantly kept asking for the government and white people to pay back black people for all the injustice they experienced.

Malcom X was basically worse.

>Malcolm x
>worse
not according to him

They are.

Mandela: Communist terrorist
MLK: Communist agitator, played "good cop" role to Malcolm X's "bad cop"
Malcolm X: pimp who hated whitey, but who changed his mind at the last minute and is lauded for this by idiots

>A shame really because he was a very smart man
He copied most of his work and had most of his important speeches and letters written for him. All by communist Jews. Malcolm X was better than King because by the end of his life he was calling for the only logical solution to the white-black divide in America. Segregation via separate countries or states.

Alright
Now tell me about Steve Bill Sup Forums

Fucking hell
Steve Biko

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

Some nigs don't nog.

I think King Tut was a pretty neat guy

Nelson Mandela wanted to genocide Whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

He necklace good.

MLK (not his real name) is the only american with a day named after him. woman beater, loved whores, was shot outside (most likely inside with said whores) the hotel when he was done whoring. plagiarized everything in his life from (((other))) people.

Mandela like everyone said so far is a racist terrorist that killed hundreds of whites. turned SA into the shit hole it is today. all i need to know.

Malcolm x, hated whites. wanted blacks to get their shit together, so not so bad for a black man.

Didn't nigger mandela do that fun party game where you put a tire filled with gasoline around someone's neck and light it on fire? He was always the life of the party.

good ol' mandela - a classic

Holy shit.
No.
You picked 3 commie niggers, that's like pissing in shit.
Thomas Sowell, is an example of a "le based" black.

I just picked 3 normie idols, people a normal person would assume were meaningful. Atleast that's how they are portrayed.