How do Republicans win the media back?

How do Republicans win the media back?

They already are. That is why the establishment hates the internet.

By deporting Brits who hate freedom back to their Muslim infested hellhole.

i fucking hate that kike-anglo so much!

Pretty much. Internet is the media now

Is he holding the ultra hammer from Paper Mario?

MSM is dead. Right wing owns the internet.

Hold them up to their own standards

You know, I follow some libshits and the comments they get now are very much to the right these days. The left is getting crushed online and honestly that's all that counts. Legacy media is dying and its wonderful.

Media and hollywood takeover by degenerate jew-scum and baby boomers long thime ago

So , my Answer is no

there is no going back, enjoy becoming third world country like brazil or south africa some shit

They don't. It keeps the left distracted with coming up with shit jokes and nicknames while republicans take control of everything.

is it wrong that i actually like watching john oliver
the jokes are unfunny and awful but the topics and way they are presented are interesting, i didn't know too much about what life of americans looks like before watching that guy even though i disagree with his politics
is there a good alternative, a informative show that touches on similiar topic just without kike propaganda?

Precisely. They overplayed their hand and now the momentum is in the favor of the right. The MSM have been thrashing around in their death throes for quite some time now.

Republicans control:
The White House
The Senate
The House of Reps
The Supreme Court
A majority of state legislatures

Democrats control
Some talking heads on TV

Why do we need to take anything back? Republicans have all the power...

of course a retarded fucking military cuck posts about denying evolution and climate change

probably a muhreen

By the very nature of a 'conservative', they play everything close to the chest, so most aren't interested in the media at all, which is how it should be.

The fact of the matter is that very few things need to be made public about anyone's personal life. Most things aren't anyone's business yet everyone tries to make it be otherwise. Pretty insane really.

Republicans are fucking Communists (((Globalists))) who gives a shit? Only Trump is worth anything.

Because republicans are rich controlled as well, they don't answer to the american people but to the FED kikes
If you take the media back you can persuade people to vote and get rid of the fed, restore the gold standard around the world and take away their power for good. If only alex jones didn't turn into a republican shill we'd at least have that but he is now 100% choking on the republican dick, it's kind of sad.

Kys

Do nothing.

Democrats got hijacked by the PC police, and anyone who doesn't agree is automatically a "far right sympathizer."

They also have a stick up their ass so everyone will happily make fun of them into oblivion.

Anti-Semitism laws

when the liberals die out because they don't fucking breed

Keep doing what they are doing.
Funny enough though, actual Republican leadership has absolutely nothing to do with the trends the internet is taking. It's solely because the Progs are just that infuriating.

Stop doing it Polski, it's not healthy.

this

alot of those population statistics are contributed to mostly by libshits

What's her foot game like?

We don't. We make a new one online and boycott the failing fake stream media.
It's already happening btw... just let it die already.

Why would they want to win back trash?

Public executions.

It's interesting to see how much the world will change just by demographics.
Mormons and the Amish will be seriously on the rise. ESPECIALLY the Amish, all power to those who reject the electrical power.

Republicans don't. They would have to reform. the broader right has a chance tho

They never had it in First place except Fox News.

I hate this damn buck toothed idiot. There is nothing more childish than modern day liberal media.

"How do LIBERAL MEDIA OUTLETS win the VIEWERS back?"
Fixed it for ya, you shit eating faggot.

John Oliver is a bigoted Mr.Bean without a sense of humor.

How much more can you say about Trump until you finally start to realize you say the same thing over and over and over again? It gets so tiring. Damn.

>implying anyone wants them

>How do Republicans win the media back?
By being funny. Actually funny. Unfortunately, there is basically no chance that this can happen.

What makes you guys think that? I got on twitter and it's all liberal faggots same with the comments sections of Wapo and usatoday/

Why would republicans want the media back? As if we had it in the first place, anyways. Better to let them continue and feed people their narrative, the more ridiculous it gets the more people come to conservatism. More and more they will target the "core demographic", pushing the moderates out, weeding them out because they aren't liberal enough. Let them do what they want. Plus, I like to laugh.

Didn't you hear? Saying the word Drumpf automatically makes you hilarious now. In the non-ironic sense, anyway.

WaPo is like their bible. Look at smaller publications and personalities. Good example, Andrew Zimmerman, famous only for being a fat ass that eats weird shit, makes libshit posts every few days. 2 years ago it was more or less a circle jerk in the comments, now its like 80% right wingers telling him to fuck off and slam some steamed horse cock in his mouth.