HBO Jews to produce yet another slavery guilt-trip; Twitter liberals apparently think this is a win for Sup Forums

HBO Jews to produce yet another slavery guilt-trip; Twitter liberals apparently think this is a win for Sup Forums

twitter.com/search?q=hbo white&src=typd

thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-showrunners-confederate/

twitter.com/search?q=Confederate&src=tren&data_id=tweet:887797887115042817

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Weiss
youtube.com/watch?v=vhX_RQQYlbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yes, I'll save you the trouble of googling, both of the "White showrunners" are Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Weiss

Why would we be "outraged" at this? Slavery reflects negatively on the slaveowners

forgot pic

Of course, in a timeline where the South really had won, the South's niggers would have been packed off to gas chambers generations ago. The advent of motorized farm equipment would have made slave ownership pointless.

Why do they assume we like it?
Hosting slaves on US soil was the biggest mistake the US ever made. They never should have been here.

We should burn the south down again just out of spite.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhX_RQQYlbw

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

wait, wut?

why are libs angry about this? its obvious that they're just going to use this show as a commentary on modern issues and how "SLAVERY STILL EXISTS". Are they literally that fucking stupid?

>jews depicting slavery is wrong
you cant make this shit up

>liberals on twitter actually believe the Jews at HBO are white supremacists

This is why liberals will ultimately lose. They are so divorced from reality that they jump at every shadow while alienating all the moderates.

They should get some of the blacks who remember slavery to write it!

Oh wait...

TV is entering the final phase of destroying us. All characters are being replaced by blacks and women and pushing agenda is becoming normal. This show will be an outright attack on the white race, like most in the near future.

We are entering the endgame.

(((WHITE)))
hahahaha fucking shalom sandniggers

I was thinking about this the other day. The modern slave trade is a multi-billion dollar industry but is kept quiet in the media because the KSA is the main perpetrator, and the KSA owns large shares of the American media.

What's the only slavery the cowards in the media can reference? The slavery from over a hundred years ago.

The audience won't make the connection to the fact that slavery is bigger than ever today, especially child sex trafficking. They'll once again go back like drones to their indoctrination in the American education system:

American slavery
Holocaust
American slavery
Holocaust
American slavery

so the north and south are separated?

that changes a lot of history from 1860 onwards.

Personally, I believe they should do it starting at like 1900 so their isn't such a huge gap like man in the high castle.

>GoT showrunners are kikes
>the show bombards you constantly with subtle and not-so-subtle messages about muh misogyny, muh patriarchy, muh female power

Imagine my shock when this new slave series is blatant historical revisionism too. They won't stop until the real history is erased from existence

They will be discarded as soon as they are no longer useful.

You are the stupid ones who are thinking of them as your enemy, instead of the ones using them to bait you. Liberals may be worms, but you're fish.

>these women have the vote

You can probably jewshame for laugh those who talking about "white men" and such, telling them that they being anti-semitic etc. Otherwise
>SJW fighting with jews over jewish propaganda
I'm okay with that.

>but is kept quiet in the media because the KSA is the main perpetrator, and the KSA owns large shares of the American media

Hello plebbit. Sorry for intruding on your time. I didn't realize it was late enough that my board would be overrun with you retards.

Should just comment how they're jews and much like slavery of the past the jews still use a slave system via credit and usury to enslave people so they are very qualified on the matter

>Non black poc will be non-existent

What would they expect, Japanese slave owners? Me whippa rou rong time

>unnecessarily added

Someone should find her out and send her the books.

literally just reply to every comment with this

>'Yep that's right just keep blaming us white men for things that Jew's are actually behind or doing as that's just the way they like it.'

might as well try and wake up some liberals and groids

They are professional victims, if you can bitch you bitch and cry.

Kek, sounds like this nigress hasn't heard of The Man in the High Castle

Also you idiots do realize these people have no thoughts of their own and as soon as the first BRAVE QUEEN YAS SLAYY of color murders ze evil nazi whites they will turn 180 degrees and praise the fuck out of this, right?

I will bet $1000 that this show will feature a blonde slave owner's daughter carrying on an affair with a black slave.

The way people are reacting, this show probably isn't going to be made.

what are you on about faggot?

Slavery wouldn't have survived the industrial revolution anyway. Dumb premise.

Tfw Jews must decide to come out to blacks as their perpetual antiwhite Jewish masters, or lose maximum shekels

This truly is a series that whites can use to bring up Israel's slavery at every opportunity. Think about D&D grueling through the last season of GoT while grinding their axe every time Trump or the alt-right appears on CNN. Finally they get the opportunity of a white-kill-off fantasy greenlit, but the blacks form a golem and get them cancelled after first season.

60% chance this doesn't make it beyond the pilot stage

>(((Benioff)))
>(((Weiss)))
>muh ebil white slavers
The stories write themselves.

>they

literally who? the jews? when the fuck did every say anything about le joos, you insecure faggot?

How is @HBO showing an "alternate timeline" where Germany won WWII when there are Nazi's everywhere?

Could somebody clarify what he is saying for me

Actually it is a win

What would really piss Sup Forums off is if they Madeleine show about blacks enslaving whites

All these people are gonna watch because they're sheep. Then they'll have all those "WHY YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING CONFEDERATE" articles.
So on and so forth...

I wouldnt take that bet it you gave 1000:1

Yep. Genuinely good shows nowadays are flukes pure and simple. All Hollyjew can do is rehash and virtue signal. But when they finally lose enough from that... maybe. Maybe it'll get better.

>Jews
>The largest number of slave holders
>The people that ran the slave trade
>Making a show about slavery in an alternate timeline

So European Whites are going to be the villains aren't they?

Also the most offensive thing is that Dumb and Dumbest are getting more work. All they did was take Georges story and put it to screen. NOBODY likes the original content they produce so why would HBO ever give them work again?

Damn white people ruining everything

I think we should separate the white people from the rest of the races, so they don't keep fucking up other races.

Maybe give white people their own country, then put the other races in their own, then those damn white people won't hurt anyone.

This isn't going to be a fun alt-history series where we see civil war 2: ww1 boogaloo or something, it's going to be total propaganda.

And not like Man in the High Castle propaganda where they try to make it look evil but just make it look nice

So who is this for? if the left thinks it's white Supremacist wankery and the right thinks it's Jews trying to soap box guilt trip white people again, who's going to watch it?

>So European Whites are going to be the villains aren't they?
Yep, even though we were the first to abolish it and KSA still has modern day slavery as do many African countries.

But WHITEY THE DEVIL! BLUE EYED DEMON YOU DEVIL!

No clue. I'm interested, but my expectation is 0

Watch youtube videos of Dr Tony Martin, black historian, he talks in depth of the Jewish role in the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

>all cultures in history have had slavery
>gentiles fight to abolish slavery over a century and a half ago in the civilized western world
>africa, middle east, asia and probably south america still practice human slavery today
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SLAVERY IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY OI VEY GO GIT THEM TOBY-RONE

that actually sounds like a good show

How can someone get so offended by a fucking tv show?
O better question yet why people still watch tv?

Im opposed to slavery simply because I dont like the idea of niggers in my country period. Also shes implying that slavery was actually a big business when in reality it was just because niggers were less expensive than a machine. niggers have had a meaningless role in the construction of this country.

The Modern Left are fucking idiots. Shows like this are made to push self hatred into impressionable young whites who will grow up and support MASS NON WHITE IMMIGRATION. This will provide cheap labor for the Jews who control the money supply and by extension the economy.

If this show fails, there will be a thousand more like it with different settings and imagery but the same "white man bad, non white man good" narrative running through out.

>tfw you will never be Jacob Cohen's Christian neighbor and buy niggers from him for your tobacco plantation, and invite his family over for dinner, and discuss the old testament and the slave market, then watch the southern sun set.

>tfw when the American dream died long ago, and now you're a fascist b/c the only way you feel like you can change the world is in a black uniform with a flamethrower.

Things we can, without doubt, expect:

>White men being portrayed abhorrently
>Scenes depicting white male Soave owners raping or horrifically beating / torturing their slaves in order to cause the audience to sympathize when he is graphically murdeee by the slave
>confederate white women betraying confederate white men because of their guilt over slavery
>WF/BM interracial affair
>Plenty of scenes in which white male confederates are graphically killed by ex-slaves or abolitionists
>the northerners being generally more attractive than the southerners

It will be quite similar to the Handmaiden's Tale in that it will be a series purely dedicated to drumming up anti-white rage as well as white guilt for masochistic, leftist whites who watch. Fuck all who put any work into this—especially the whites involved.

Typed on ipad, forgive the typos

What a fucking pussy

And like Roots, Amistad, 12 Years a Slave etc., the "Jew", will foist his own guiltty deeds, on to the common white man, who never owned a transatlantic boat, or a slave.

FUCK THESE KIKES THEY RUINED GAME OF THRONES TOO I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

Thanks for the kek lad

Is it just me, or do these people seem incapable of understanding that a work of fiction can depict something without necessarily agreeing with it?

>Suddenly they're white.

>jews making a show about slavery

this is surprising why?

wake the fuck up goyim

>Nazi flag
>good goy Breivik
you're a disgrace to that flag, change it to the LBQT one

No, but seriously, just start accusing the guy of antisemitism. And then maybe throw in a few sock-puppets claiming Jews are white. Wouldn't take much to get their political pets to start shitting on them.

I thought Man in a high castle was already on film.

You are a fucking retard.

Wait so DABID won't be doing the GOT spin offs? Nice

I forgot to add:

Focus on (((who))) controls the money supply if you want anti white everything to end.

larping as nogs
that's how we get it cancelled

This was theie biggest fuckup. They raped one of the best characters of the show. Everything after season 3 is shit.

Any time human trafficking/elite pedophilia is even implied, shills come out of the woodwork.

I really hope we've got some twitter accounts out there defending those poor j*wish boys who are being picked on.

Redpill me on HBO

That's probably what she wants. She wants to be corrected so she can blame it on mansplaining or some bullshit.

>fanfiction

desu would easily jack off to a qt southerner watching his slaves with a drone

>these are the same dudes who uncecessarily added in rape scenes
...and put George Bush's head on a pike?

Do these people not have lives? Is all they do is go on twitter and get outraged over nothing?

I just wanna know what kind of mental gymnastics they're gonna go through to write a believable reason that slavery didn't collapse in on itself shortly after the civil war.
I mean, let's say the south won, and they get to push back against all the pro-industrialization and nationalization that the north pushed for which caused the civil war
How the fuck would they have advanced into anything resembling the world power the US became?
They wouldn't.
Slavery was ultimately just a way of keeping automation back and thus preventing more efficiency in agriculture. America would have fallen behind tremendously, and would have had to take an entirely isolationist view to even survive.
I guess if they go the route of the confederacy "winning" by staying separate they can highlight how far behind everyone else they are.