Other urls found in this thread:

socialexplorer.com/d1ffa354fd/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=ctrLrhrXB1M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the proofs.

socialexplorer.com/d1ffa354fd/view

are you saying cultural diversity is bad, goyim?

yes

stfu bigot

tfw 1990 was 37 years ago
tfw we are closer to the year 3000 than to the year 1900

we need a time machine

Thanks to the American subculture and our fuckin EU this thing is getting huge on Europe too. This is a nightmare I want to go back to the 80's and make a wake up call to everyone.

meanwhile this is how north mexico looks like, glad you're taking our trash gringo!

>1900 + 100yrs = 2000
>2000 + 100yrs = 3000

I see why everything was good till 90's

>1990 was 37 years ago

Seems that other than a big decline in the purity of your nation, your education system took a big hit also.

West Virginia is >90% white. I know they're dirt poor but maybe Trump can lift all the crippling regulations from the coal industry and they can make WV great again.

Learn to count

the spic and asian boom is killing the white % in america

>1965 - 1990: still 80% white
>1990 - 2017: all of a sudden 56% white
what happened?

Those ppl all have tattoos and monster energy drink hats and sont follow politics

>proofs.

kys

That's honestly lower than I thought.

Geez, we were always fucked.

1980 was 37 years ago, not 1990.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

>The proponents of the Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions." Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix. However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law. Specifically, the Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.

>Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada. However, in the years 1971–1991, immigrants from Hispanic and Latin American countries made 47.9 percent of immigrants (with Mexico accounting for 23.7 percent) and immigrants from Asia 35.2 percent. Not only did it change the ethnic makeup of immigration, but it also greatly increased the number of immigrants—immigration constituted 11 percent of the total U.S. population growth between 1960 and 1970, growing to 33 percent from 1970–80, and to 39 percent from 1980–90.

please stop

>burger education

Congrats on outing yourselves as newfags I guess.

iktfb

>taking that bait
Fuck of newfag

10% blacks, stable stats, the rest is natives, mexicans, jews, asians and else

You are fucked NOW, in 1990 you had social stability

oh yeah good luck with that, nobody would care. if anything you'd suffer severe depression, because you know the exact future without the means to change it.

>US was 90% white in 1980

Generations of women-hating Wizards like yourself who would never touch anything other than "a Perfect Virginal Princess who has to be at least an 8/10, oh who the fuck am I kidding time to fap!"

The Russians at least have the excuse of being congenital alcoholics drinking themselves to death in the proud tradition of their miserable ancestors.

I've been here since 2014.

>what happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=ctrLrhrXB1M

From 80% all the way down to 54%. What happened to you, america?

Great bait, I'm sure.

Bait? You wish.

It was and authentic representation of the average burger.

The education system took a hit because of the demographics change. Have you ever been in a class with niggers? They hold everyone back with their disruptions and learning impairments

West Virginia gets a lot of shit, but even its poorest places are safer than the richest places of almost every other state. Seriously imagine what our major cities would look like today if we didn't fill them with niggers 50-60 years ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

>The Russians at least have the excuse of being congenital alcoholics drinking themselves to death in the proud tradition of their miserable ancestors
How is that an excuse?

Holy shit.I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.

I live in Arizona but I hear eastern Kentucky, despite having some of the poorest counties in the country, is actually below national average for Violent Crime.
Also >90% white.

They voted Trump because Trump talked about coal. Trump will make them great again, and if he does, then they could be the best state in the nation given their demographic advantage.

Skrewdriver tried to warn everyone
The best thing we can do is peacefully form voluntary all white communities, which is possible if we are given Freedom of Association and Private Property rights.

tfw Britain was 93% white in 2001 yet only 87% white by 2011

In America, Arabs are often classified as white.
Could it be the same in Britain?

To be honest sweet prince, at least they're contained mostly in cities. Just wait for the economic collapse son, mass starvation will occur. Start doing a subsistence garden and learn to hunt if you don't already.

immigration and declining birth rates

If only someone could go back in time and kill everyone involved with that act BEFORE they could even think it up.

Still hard to explain why the demographics shifted so much in so little time from the 90s to now when from the 60s to the 90s it didn't shift nearly as much.