Brit/pol/ - David Bowie Edition

>UK inflation unexpectedly slows to 2.6% in June
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40642254

>Theresa May tells cabinet to show unity
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40639715

>'Brexit WILL happen and Government prepared for no transitional deal' Chris Grayling says
express.co.uk/news/uk/829852/chris-grayling-brexit-newsnight-evan-davis-trade-deal-transitional-theresa-may-cabinet

>What’s Labour going to do with the middle classes?
>spectator.co.uk/2017/07/whats-labour-going-to-do-with-the-middle-classes/

>Probe is launched into 'students who voted TWICE for Jeremy Corbyn': Election watchdog investigates 1,000 complaints after surges in registrations in University towns
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705536/Probe-launched-students-voted-TWICE-Corbyn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/wonderfulengineering.com/this-is-what-happens-when-human-body-is-exposed-to-radiation-graphic-content/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=QpyIBVXJUuA
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1443939.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime is gay.

f-fuck I made a new thread after this one I think. Sorry boys :(

Been quiet the last couple of nights

DAILY REMINDER

REPORT THIS AVATARFAGGING WORM.

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SORRY- S-S-S-S-S-ENPPPP-PAI BUT Y--Y--Y-Y-Y-YY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-OUR'RE N-N-NN-N-N-N-N--N-N-OT W-W--WW-W-W-W-WANTED H..HE..HERE YOU S-ST-ST--ST--ST-ST-S-TS-T-ST-ST-STUTTERING NONCE.

You reportfags are the saddest cunts on brit/pol/. Literally "I'm a prefect" tier pathetic.

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

If we weren't supposed to be here the trip functionality wouldn't exist. Now fuck off.

>He types stutteringly as he posts the same anime image yet again and enters thread after thread with the same fucking sentence.

Fuck off. You've already been banned a few times and you still come back. Why are you so fucking recalcitrant? Are you thick?

Looks like Charlie Gard might have a chance now after the US citizenship thing.

TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi

don't care

>Where did all go wrong
>Since 2012
LOLWHAT

>cuck "shit on a pitch" lineker gets 1.75 mil
There is no justice.

Translation: I'm a rotten little cunt who despite all signs and warnings pointing to the contrary that I am neither wanted, needed and neither do I contribute anything - I'm still going to post here every single day with the same sentence in an bewildering attempt to get attention on a Laos Fishing Board

Nice image size you got there.

Got an air rifle today.

Shot a grey squirrel that's been stealing my bird seed.

I've reclaimed my garden; one invader down, many more to go until I've reclaimed my country.

The entire situation is fucked.
The last decision should always be with the parents.
And even after all the attention this has caused the doctors are still going to fight it.

I'd be curious as to what milestone he is referring to, I imagine for most of us Britain started going down hill in 1997, or perhaps when obscenity laws were abolished or when the pill was invented, but no, for him it's the UK leaving an organisation that we have only been a member of for a tiny portion of our history.

Too much arrogance on their part to admit defeat.

Also the principle that they get the right to decide rather than the parents.

What the fuck is up with these file names

Looks like a cache file name

Don't mock another man's size because there's always a bigger fish.

Phoneposting. All my filenames are like that for some reason.

They don't care, they have multi million pound book deals and journalistic cash to rake in after this debacle.

Because the parents "have faith" he won't be in pain and a vegetable, the doctors have shown time and time again he is and is a dead shell already. His parents are horrific and believing in quacks in the USA instead of doing right by their son and letting him go, burying him and honouring him rather than parading his corpse in the papers like Katie price's tits

Honey can you do something for me? Please?

Oh great. What method of suicide do you have for me now?

Reminder: The most recent bout of Tripturds have brought Brit/pol/ to sub The_Donald levels. They have brought this place down to the realms of a subterranean circle jerk with enough narcissistic fawning, self congratulation and genuine egomania that I long for the day when they finally ban Brit/pol/. There is so little actual worthwhile conversation here between anons and so much 'celebrity competition' amongst these cunts that go against the very spirit of fucking Sup Forums that it makes me genuinely sad.

There are lots of different events that have led us here, it's hard to blame it on one particular thing. The Blair government did a lot of damage in a relatively short period of time so that does stand out.
Probably getting involved in the second world war (at least to the extent that we did) was the start of our problems.

>being a phone poster

I thought we might set the bar high tonight.

google.co.uk/amp/wonderfulengineering.com/this-is-what-happens-when-human-body-is-exposed-to-radiation-graphic-content/amp/

Only late at night when I'm comfy in bed desu.

I feel ya.
I miss when YKTD was the only tripfag we really had to worry about for a few months.

D-do you actually hate me that much?

Indeed youtube.com/watch?v=QpyIBVXJUuA

How old are you?

I know you can do it. I'll be so proud of you.

But me and steerpike are the only ones who post the papers

I think we've discussed how the US took advantage of the second war to pretty much end the British Empire.

>its the worst girl poster again
Stop it.

No one gives a fuck about the papers.
It'd reflect better on you if you posted them anonymously instead of being an attention whore about it.

We simply didn't have enough money, it wasn't so much that we lost the empire through the design of the Americans, but it was just an inevitability of joining a war so costly financially and in terms of human life. That's not to say that they didn't benefit from things like the Marshall Plan and an emasculated armed forces, but it's not like it was just their fault.

Second.

It does however give me an excuse to post this.

Cute, can I make you kiss my feet before sitting you on my lap and jerk you off whilst kissing you and then deny you an ejaculation, telling you "not until I have my fun".

At this point you'll get on your knees and open your mouth for me so I can fuck it until I cum down your throat. Then I'll let you finish yourself off with the taste of my cum in your mouth.

Sound good?

FDR seemed quite explicit in taking the thing apart.

I'm not sure we could have held on to India of course but there's so many what ifs about 39-45.

Never respond to Tripfags my friend. It is so difficult sometimes to ignore their fawning over themselves but it does the world of good if you just ignore them.

I just wish there were none. It is utterly detracting of our community here. There is absolutely no reason for them to be using a tripcode other than their own narcissism and I find it bewildering.

Does anyone else enjoy a little trip baiting as a sport? It's quite fun. It does however make me question their masochism.

We probably would've lost india and most of africa eventually, but the rest of the enthically british emipire we would have probably been able to keep.
But the eternal yank fucked it up.

No wonder the leafs are so utterly twisted. We could have saved them.

I find it a bit unmannered to just ignore them outright, it doesn't feel like the British way.

Yeah I don't doubt that they wanted to take it apart, I just don't think it could have been done anywhere near as easily without us joining in the first place. It was Churchill's fault really.

>Perhaps it was a signal for mankind to stop this unnatural generation of electricity.

WTF IS THE SUN REEEEEEE

What do we think of this Dunkirk film?

Apologies for the slant and spin on the source.

I've never gotten over the fact the poor bastards name was
>ouchi
Seriously though, I wouldn't wish that on anyone aside from a few notable exceptions.

Do NOT respond to Tripfags. Thank you for your co-operation.
It was the power of money and money alone that brought down the British Empire.

Sometimes one has to bite their own tongue. I just wish they would fucking turn off their tripcode and join the rest of us.

Too many blacks.

The reason they're twisted is because they've had to spend all this time with people who (hilariously) seem to think they're French.

Joining the war was dumb and pointless, as the ethnic grating would've destroyed hitlers empire eventually anyways.
But we will would've kept a good proting of the empire if not for the fucking yanks.

I heard somewhere, I think it was on here that apparently the poor bastard asked to die or be killed but the Japs wanted to see what intense radiation poisoning would do to the human body.

Those moments must have been unbearable agony. I hope his nerve endings could not feel the pain. Jesus Christ.

Pretty much. The enormous debts incurred ended the empire. Then as power shifted the yanks did the rest.

The trailer looks pretty epic, and most film reviewers have been cumming in their pants about it.

Somewhere, there is a universe where Mosley became Prime Minister - Britain avoided World War 2 and the Empire continued on into the 21st or even the 22nd Century - leading Mankind in its wake.

I hope these (you)s are making you cum in your pants too, tripfag.

Reviewers love the lack of dialogue in the movie and the fancy visuals.
They probably also enjoy the 'progressiveness' of some bits.

You haven't even seen it. All of this is conjecture.

Has he killed himself?

I've a string of horrific industrial accidents of which I'm aware.
>but why?
My dissertation was on corporate manslaughter.

The thing which can happen to the human body when unnatural degrees of force are used are unreal.

A truly horrific one

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1443939.stm

There was if I recall nothing that could be done to get them out once they were in and the process started.

>what we could have been
>what we are right now
>how did we fall this far?
I didnt ask for these feels user.

>t-t-thanks Son.
Even more insidiously is how they proclaim to be our greatest allies and friends when they played such a pivotal part in our eventual downfall.

Do you think Powell and Mosley would of liked each other?

I've seen things you could not believe.

Would opiates even be able to bond to receptors if cells start breaking apart?

more like Christopher Walken

>emergency trips

Smelly flowers
Golden showers
A picture of ur mum at Alton Towers

I can see a few stars in the sky. I thought this was supposed to be impossible in urban areas?

I've developed a true loathing of Americans since I started reading more history.

It gets worse after a little while on Sup Forums and an awareness of (((Them)))

mugposting is my favourite new trend.

>dream that you wake up at 3am, get annoyed but manage to get back to sleep and wake up at 5am-6am
>wake up
>it's 2am

for fucks sakes that's just cruel

You know I really can only barely speculate on this. At that stage of the body being fucked there's so much peculiarity going on.

I have no doubt though that he was not a happy man in those 83 days.

Are you a neet?

>"No-one, it seemed, looked at the temperature gauge at the side of the oven which would have indicated it wasn't safe to go in."

This has to be an even worse death than actually being immolated. Fucking hell they cooked like a bivalve in its shell.

RIP.

I shouldn't find industrial accidents fascinating... but they are.

I doubt it. It would be a miracle that you're still even able to think when your entire cellular structure begins to turn into slurry .

w-well yes but I'm taken

i'm in a 3 or 4 month gap between courses

He would have lost feeling within a second