Start worshipping Satan

Start worshipping Satan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC-9uJrotC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a Pagan Occultist.

Hail Satan

He's a fag

Sorry meme-wizard. Gotta side with the frog god on this one.

not an argument

Isnt satan just some old greek or roman for Adversary? Satanism is literally just being against the progress of mankind. Go eat pizza

but a fag.

i like styx when it comes to news but the occult shit is weird, figures he is from vermont those people are nuttier than almond joy

Sorry but I worship Tarvu.

That's about all
Peace Out

Is this Rat a satanist aswell?
fuck sake.. Look at the fucking rat headed cunt

I like him and his shill threads give me a place to drop my memetic OC

haha

Actually, Anton (((Lavey))) was the first to started Satanism.

He just took the concept of Satan from Judeo-Christian theology and took elements of libertarian philosophy to create the Satanic Bible.

I might consider it if it gives me the kind of foresight this guy has. The dude's like Nostradamus.

Styx is innocent, leave him be. He summoned the power of unspeakable eldritch creatures to turn McCain's brain to pudding and is now bragging about it

>He summoned the power of unspeakable eldritch creatures

Who, you mean Stolas?

> Alright everyone, it's time to talk about...
> Alright everyone, it looks as though....
> Alright everyone, it's time to laugh at...
> Alright everyone, we need to talk about...
Pick one.

Styx is not a Satanist and has stated such

I believe it's intentional. He's manipulating the tism prism to gain meme powers so he begins and ends in the same way. It's like some weird jewish trick.

If you REALLY read bible, you may think that worshipping Satan is a good idea. But you should understand that underneath it all there's the third layer, where it all is just a test (which is failed by the most of our elites, falling into actually accurate interpretations, but bible winks them all the time - they also have conscience, which is there for a reason)
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-9uJrotC4

Nobody knows what the fuck that means, or cares really.

Oy vey, don't worship Satan. Worship me goy. And don't forget to fight for Israel and be responsible for the overwhelming majority of African foreign aid.

I've found Styx to be the most informative and accurate political analyst on youtube.

Hello my old friend pic related

The funny thing is, that guy is supposedly Lucifer himself:
> “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give youthis testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
Cast from heaven to the Earth, because he wanted to enlighten human race. Beloved child of His (teaching that WE ALL are his father's children) there're much more "coincidences" btw. Bible teaches that this world belongs to Satan, yet their church is so powerful in this world. "wide is the gate" and so on. Quran is even worse, btw. And krishna is black god and satan in comparison to balarama.