Eat shit niggers

Eat shit niggers.
I did it my way.
I've pissed more salt water than you've crossed, and gotten more ass than a toilet seat.
Stay mad, edgy faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfnlWKdD2fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus christ what a hunk
I would unironically let him fuck me

A cancer patient was almost president.

sneu

Now you have brain cancer. GG.

Funny, cause that's what Johnny said about his 5th grade teacher.

Yeah, but at least I don't have Crain Brancer.

Dead man shit posting.

Drool your way feebly blind and deaf into the fathomless eternity shitbird. OP's Jew mum is next but 2x worse.

Even with a brain tumor, still would have been a better president than Obama.

>I did it my way.
>I've pissed more salt water than you've crossed, and gotten more ass than a toilet seat.

what?

The fun prat aobut barin cncaer is oiatpes d'not klil the pian.

If you can read that you have brain cancer.

>gotten more ass than a toilet seat.
Sure thing, Obie

S T R O N K
S
T
R
O
N
K

Even as late as 10 years ago he would be able to kick the shit out of 90% of the people here (probably a couple at a time) and then go bang their gf. He didn't hang around crying like a sissy about needing a happening cause he was bored and oppressed by much jewish lizard aliens from the fourth dimension, etc,ad nauseam. He went and made shit happen. Did he end up crooked? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm supposed to think he's a bad man because Sup Forums says so? You faggots should be ashamed of your faggot selves.

>Have Admiral for a Dad
>Gets me moved up the ranks til I'm a bigshot Navy pilot
>My arrogance and overestimation of my own limited abilities keep costing the US planes
>Eventually get shot down and captured, roughed up but survive because Muh Daddy makes me politically valuable
>Recover back in the States, use my family's connections to climb up the political ladder, eventually getting a Senate seat running as a "Maverick" who's not a lockstep Republican.
>Constantly use this as my idiom, plastering it on the side of my campaign bus
>Spend the United States taxpayer's money on any and all projects the Military Industrial Complex can cook up, no matter how retarded or overbudget.
>Come out vehemently against torture, but sign off on George's right to do it when he deems necessary.
>Finally run for President. Deny ever claiming to be a "Maverick", run as the Far-Right establishment douche you've always voted as.
>GOP-enabled financial crisis has economy on it's knees, fly back to Washington and stand around trying to look earnest, everyone realizes you don't know a goddamn thing about financial or economic policy. Young nigger candidate actually asks intelligent questions and takes notes.
>Back to the debates, look like a grumpy, irascible and out-of-touch old geezer
>Unbelievably the first guy to get whipped by a black Presidential candidate.
>Waste remainder of career being a stand-out hateful naysayer in a vast field of hateful naysayers, advocate War with every nation that spouts anti-US propaganda.

Holy shit Sup Forums BTFO.

men are not the same as old men

Nobody listen to techno

Guy was a worthless Airforce puke lounging around in air conditioned barracks in 'Nam, couldn't even fly over a shithole and drop bombs with near complete air superiority.

A hot dog asshole who advanced through family connections. He wasn't tough when he was fresh and young, and came back a cripple after his flogging by the Gooks.

Your too old, let go.

An autist actually was president.

Reminder McCain responsible for the deaths of a 134 Navy sailors and airmen after he fired a zuni rocket while sitting on the flight deck of the uss forrestal
Daily reminder mccains nickname is the songbird of Hanoi

>He went and made shit happen.
By this you must mean that he advanced legislation that led to Real Estate scandals/bubbles, Banking scandals/bubbles, Energy deregulation scandals, and generally padding the pockets of every US arms developer he ever met.

What did John McCain ever contribute as a positive as a Senator?

Haha

well done user!

>I did it my way.

You forgot crashed 5 jets and destroyed a US airraft carrier.

Anyway, wish him recovery but he needs retire ASAP.

You sleep with him plus every tumor he has

Well done McCain!
>Well done like the real heroes you fucking killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfnlWKdD2fI

why should I be mad?
HIV virus cause AIDS... John McCain helps America's enemy... same thing!

Also: John McCain was not brutally tortured by the North Vietnamese.
His arms and a leg were badly injured because he ejected from his plane improperly.

The man had a long history of doing whatever the fuck he wanted in planes, he got kicked to the Forrestal because of bullshit like overloading his engines with fuel to shoot big blasts of flame at the pilot in the plane waiting behind him, the kind of crap that would get you locked up if your Daddy wasn't a big-shot Admiral.

He ejected improperly and got fucked up badly, and played it as brutal enemy torture his entire political career.

Burn in Hell, Songbird. A slow agonizing death by brain cancer is too good for you.

Try again, retard. Everyone here hated McCain.

Even a brain tumor would have been better.