Post your face when you found out John Mccain was going to be executed for treason but was pardoned by Nixon...

Post your face when you found out John Mccain was going to be executed for treason but was pardoned by Nixon, and that accepting a presidential pardon is the same as an admission of guilt?

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/

>According to Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s commander as a POW, McCain collaborated with the enemy.
>McCain is accused of giving information that led to the downing of 60 US aircraft
>McCain is accused of training North Vietnamese air defense personnel
>McCain is accused of making over 30 propaganda broadcasts against the US, broadcasts he moved to have classified when he was elected to the senate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What part of the Ukraine will they bury him in?

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

Bump.

Term limits: extreme edition

>babby's first history lesson

Trump's flat feet kept him out of Vietnam, but not off the golf course?

We're not talking about Trump here, faggot. Stay focused, I know it's tough for a spazz like you, but try.

Thanks for the bump.

>well fuck

Doesn't matter, he has brain cancer now. (Kek willed it.)

How long did Bill Clinton serve in Nam?

Smh he has cancer be nice

At least he didn't crash 5 planes
nearly destroy a supercarrier
make 30 propaganda films
killed dozens of sailors
the people with brains stayed out of Nam.

>yfw he is in surgery and might die from it

Press S to spit on grave.

>Veterans Today
Literal Russian shills

Bleed out slowly

You know that's a tinfoil hat conspiracy site, don't you?

I hope he goes blind and deaf right away.

Post your face when you found out John McCain officially has brain cancer! May it always be thus for traitors!

Fuck this cuckservative. Not voting R in the next election when dies if it's anyone who's like him.

>Blocks Trump's path
>Gets Glioblastoma Multiforme

I don't understand how any POW can handle classified info after their internment. They have the possibility of being brainwashed, or even worse they are pissed they weren't rescued sooner so they shit on their country. He should have just been set up with a pension for the rest of his life instead of playing arms dealer to radical Islamic terrorists.

Just when i think I'll go a few days without some fantastic news about life under Trump, something like this happens.

If he just hadn't lied about the fence in 2007 he might be well today.

Reminder that the McCain institute was even worse than the Clinton foundation.

>Donors:
Saudi Arabia
Rothschilds
Bloomberg
etc

80 employees. His institutes main purpose? Fight human trafficking!

HUGE operation. Yet they've only donated 500k per year to a university, which has nothing to do with human trafficking.

Does explain how he's gotten more and more daft quicker than most dementia patients

>Post your face when you found out John Mccain was going to be executed for treason but was pardoned by Nixon, and that accepting a presidential pardon is the same as an admission of guilt?

>tfw the cancer didnt hit Graham instead

While McCuck deserves it and worse, he's already a senile fuck and probably wouldnt last much longer regardless. Graham biting the dust would have been better long term.

Oh, that treasonous old John McCain—
In the Senate he'd vowed to remain.
But a stroke of good luck
Set us free of the cuck
And his cancerous old Boomer brain!

>His institutes purpose is to "fight" human trafficking
((they)) always use the same tricks.

Press K as Kike in your post to pay homage to this manlet.

Without his efforts the Nam War would be ended in a different way.

>KIKE

ask jack mclamb what songbirds fellow pow's thought of McCain.

I couldn't believe your luck. You're fucking blessed to be an american in 2017.

>Post your face when you found out John Mccain was going to be executed for treason but was pardoned by Nixon, and that accepting a presidential pardon is the same as an admission of guilt?
Seems like fake news, chief

>fucks with Trump
>gets braincancer

Has anyone updated the image?

>2 posts by this id
>both about the same thing
Fuck off shill. I think you'll find plenty of redpills that are far from fake news if you take your head out of your own ass and read something without your cuck-blinders on.

We can only hope and dream that Stefan Löfven also have it.

like your faggot ass wouldn't have fled to canada,

Pretty happy

S

Yeah, but two scoops.

Hopefully Mccain has a deadman switch for the unedited piss dossier.

He's literally the reason why we have return with honor laws now.
Every briefing about him in the Military is what not to do.

*blocks your path*
*destroys your sovereignity and country*

No wonder old fucks like him want to live forever. Nigga knows where he is going.

Can someone give me some reliable sources on this? Jewgle is telling me that Ol' Songbird dindunuffin

Because being forced to fight in an unjust war is so great.

Fake news

The people with money stayed out of nam, the people with brains are missing part of their feet.

That's why you don't fuck with the Zohan!

It's pretty clear that Trump is a cowardly traitor. Why did you faggots vote for him again?

>Does explain how he's gotten more and more daft quicker than most dementia patients
This.
Remember when he kept calling Comey, Trump during the hearings?
So fucking embarrassing.

>fighting a war completely started andexecuted by democrats
Yeah Id avoid that shit too

POTTERY

I can't remember where I got this, but I suspect it originally dates from around the 2008 election

>Has anyone updated the image?
I'm curious about this, too.
Has anyone updated everyone who got fucked so far after they tried to mess with Trump?

US Aircraft that Trump helped shot down: 0
US Aircraft that McCain helped shot down: 60+

Nice try, TRAITOR apologist.

Because your tears taste too sweet to ever give up

>tfw to smart to enlist in air force

Add it to the pile.

I don't want the cucks and faggots to get away with washing away Mccain's sins. He deserves to be buried under all his scandals and treacheries and then forgotten.

Russian conspiracies involving Trump: beyond count
Russian conspiracies involving McCain: zero

And of course the best way to fight it is to learn all about it, right? You know, really get down in the trenches where the action is. Seek out the victims as they are being exploited and interview them. Of course, they will be paid an hourly rate for these interviews.

Idk guys, dying of cancer sounds like a terrible way to go out, does he really deserve it?

Yes

Good riddance.

Mccain is an american hero martyr, who was tortured into signing some bullshit. None of you faggots could withstand even light torture, without selling out your own family.

well okay as long as he dies

>None of you faggots could withstand even light torture, without selling out your own family.

And neither did Mccain.

Stay salty, faggot. Watch your brain damaged fat faced rat turn into a drooling retard, we're all laughing.

>u niggas mad

>we're all laughing

Who?
You and the nigger your mom fucks to buy you mac and cheese?

>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
>0 evidence

Nice try, commie DNC shill.

You're so ass blasted that Mccain is dying to brain rot your insults are elementary school tier.

Calm down and come up with better insults.

Thanks for the bump, bitch nigger.

You're proud of saving this?! The stuff on McCain is spot on, but the Obama shit is a fucking joke. Loved the bit about how he was born poor and ended up a millionaire before office. He had VERY rich grandparents that scooted him around the planet and bought him into every position he needed, and he got rich in Chicago. Turns out that a taste for crusty white dick and financial crimes pay well... Better get started!

>Jewgle is telling me that Ol' Songbird dindunuffin
Naturally. Leftists happily attacked songbird McCain in 2008 when he was running against their prize nigger, but have leaped to his defense since then, due to Trump calling him out as a traitor.
McCain is a RINO and an unAmerican scumbag, obstructing Trump and the actual conservatives at every turn. Leftists can relate to McCain in that regard, and defend him for that reason.
That's why you see sites like Google and Wikipedia making half-assed excuses for his traitorous behavior in Vietnam. So long as he's pushing the globalist agenda, leftists will support him.

BUT user
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF YOU CAN WITHSTAND THE TORTURE HE SAID HE ENDURED AFTER THE VIETNAMESE DOCTORS REBUILT HIM

I MEAN THIS IS A TOTALLY RELEVANT WAY TO DEBUNK ANY CRITICISMS OF MCCAIN, BY ASSUMING HIS CRITICS COULDN'T PUT UP WITH BEING TORTURED AFTER BEING RESCUED AND PUT IN THE HOSPITAL

SO BRAVE, HAVE RESPECT

He also blocked the efforts to find veterans MIAs in Vietnam
youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

>conspiracy

Yes, that's all it is, a conspiracy.

>mfw liberals are calling him a hero on twitter

He's confirmed to have made broadcasts - I've heard one. This has more. What's most damning is how he's fought /against/ POW support.
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

>trump was right about him
I'm getting tired of winning you guys.

Of course they'll do that, he's a backbiting commie just like them.

Eat better and get some exercise.

How does one get globalblastoma?

tbch walking on a golf course is very different than long marches through hills or jungle

Still bullshit though

Fuck this cunt, I'm glad he has a brain tumor and is most likely going to die from chemo. Biggest warhawk shill we've ever seen, more so than Hilldawg. Fuck Johnny Boy

Rofl, there are a ridiculous amount of conspiracies involving McCain and Ukraine, as well as arms dealing rumors in the Middle East, but they aren't gonna tell you about that on Comedy Central (now that '08 is over anyway...)

Also, the "conspiracies" surrounding trump and Russia are obvious idiot bait, but by all means, shout from the rooftops what you believe... It's a public service announcement

fast forward timeline

>Mccain is an american hero martyr, who was tortured into signing some bullshit

And by "signing some bullshit" you mean giving information that downed 60+ planes, and starring in 30 propaganda films?

Would you trade your life for the men aboard those 60 planes? Just curious...

fuck any r*ssian sympathizer. let alone fat faggot op never served a day in his life. fuck putin.

>i cannot address anything in this thread in a coherent manner
>i'll just bash putin instead

Thanks for the bump, dipshit.

you wont get anywhere promoting pro-r*ssian sympathizing bullshit, faggot!

llolsz

thanks for being a faggot r*ssian sympathizer, faggot. piss on your fathers face

Underrated post.

I fucking love poetry.