Guess what? #IMSEXYWITHOUTASUIT

This one goes out to all the femanons. I'm tired of the unrealistic PATRIARCHAL success-standards you put on men. Ummm guess what sweeties, I don't need a good job to be sexy, and if that's what you think, maybe you should EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Change. Your. Ways.

#EffYourSuccessStandards #SexyWithoutASuit

This gold send it to BUZzFeed

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

haha yeah. but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

50 Cent and Jay Z already covered this topic years ago, nigga

>21 questions
>Can I Get A Fuck You

Sven, you magnificent bastard

It's a bit off target. Guy on right gets women cause he's their provider/check book. Guy on the left doesn't get sex because he isn't sexy. There's a third type that's sexy and broke that this leaves out.

theyre the theme songs of my movement

I Suppose it deserves a bump.

But it's exactly what neckbeards including a large portion of Sup Forums does- so it doesnt quite work out as role reversing satire.

Yeah sure, there's a lot of guys cursing their situation and more successful guys under their breaths. But they're not creating movements that try to claim that they're just as good as successful guys like fat women do with "ALL BODIES ARE SEXY". They either shut up or try to better themselves

YASS. THis

>Speaking to women
>Even indirectly
I want all these fucking normies to leave

You're right in the idea that the movement behind it makes it worse, but the only thing that stops neckbeards from doing the same thing is that neckbeards dont get on social media and fatass feminists do. I wouldnt say that they "shut up or better themselves". Assuming theyre actual neckbeards, they bitch on Sup Forums. If they better themselves they arent neckbeards, just as the women who better themselves just werent feminists.

always makes me laugh when I see a picture of a man sucking in his cheeks.

Yeah I think the difference is that neckbeards KNOW they're losers, they don't try to convince the world otherwise or change the way that the world sees them, they know that's impossible. A #NeckBeardsAreHot campaign would be laughed at. So they lash out at women on forums.

When it comes to fat women for example, it's like they're actually trying to convince the world to start finding them beautiful through campaigns like #FatAcceptance and similar shit. It's almost like they themselves actually believe that they are just as pretty as in shape women...

Fair enough point, user. I agree with you for the most part but neckbeards do love to pin the blame on shit like "I'm too nice" "I'm too intelligent" "I'm near perfect but womens' standards are so high theyll only go for 10/10 rich Chads with 20 inch dicks " etc. I also do believe that the female ego is way too high though, it's fucking shameful and girls are taught to believe theyre perfect.

stamp of approval
good work user

Reminder to all anons to end this evil failure of justice.

Funny, I had a similar idea today.

#WeakAcceptance

>WeakAcceptance

Hahha love it!