DESTROY MCCAIN LEGACY

Now that the piece of shit is dying, it's time to destroy his legacy.

His foundation is even worse than the Clintons, and he makes no effort to hide that it is a money laundering operation.

>Donors:
Saudi Arabia
Rothschilds
Bloomberg
etc

80 employees. His institutes main purpose? Fight human trafficking!

HUGE operation. Yet they've only donated 500k per year to a university, which has nothing to do with human trafficking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
mccaininstitute.org/human-trafficking-mission/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dult

>Fight human trafficking
Hiding in plain sight

At least the Clintons spent 5% of their income to look legitimate. This senile old lazy fuck just kept donating a flat 500k to the same university over and over.

>but we shouldnt wish cancer on people, we shouldnt stoop to our enemies levels, we are better than that.
reminder that attitude is reddit attitude and is what cause the right to lose for decades. please leave.

AZ here. If he dies, I sure as fuck won't be voting for another cuckservative in the next election...

Who doesn't wish cancer on him?

I hope he gets raped by 50 niggers on his deathbed. And then has to watch his son get raped for a few hours before he dies horrible agony. Fuck him.

>that attitude is reddit attitude
not really. there are plenty of lefties on reddit who are scorched earth toward conservatives and right wing. It's really more of an edgy teen attitude. Most adult lefties are non-adult adults.

He's gotta step down, right? I mean, he's probably stubborn as hell and won't want to but brain cancer is no joke.
We need /a guy/ asap as possible.

>praise arpaio
gets me every time

the question is will Arizona elect one? If they continually re-elected McCain, will they continue to re-elect a RINO/NeoCons to replace him.

Burglerize his home while he is away?

yeah we definitely need some Trump magic desu fampai

hahahah

His mother outlived his son at 105.

Beside him dying physically I want his legacy to die too. McCain deserves the very worst.

I hope he also gets to see his own son die before the cancer takes him.

This 16-year-old girl that is the sister of my friend is starting up an anti-human trafficking event at her high school that has been on the local county news.

Is she one of (((them))) also?

> cant pass shit
> lets start an civil war in the party
Good plan

You can fuck right off back to rebbit.

All right do it faggot. Mccain ist resigning meabing you have a 51-48 senate. You are all morons

>you

Do I look American? I don't give a fuck. I just want the world to burn, you god damn faggot.

Yeah

>Implying McCain is a real republican

He voted with the party 98% of the time, you mouth breather

>with the party

The "party" is the establishment. Where the fuck do you think you are?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Am i the only American who looks in wonder at all the foreign flags posing about a minor US politician? I can't even name the head of state for most of the flags in this thread. Why are you guys so involved in US politics?

How fucking new are you?

US politics, especially the likes of McCains politics, affects us a great fucking deal.

Every time you fuck it up in Syria, Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan, sandniggers start flooding our continent.

Gin and Tacos is shitlib bullshit

>thinks neocons are conservative
Goddamn, you are retarded.

> main purposes
Fight,
Human Trafficking

Kek

Find out hot to give brain cancer to Lindsey Graham too!

Where do you get that that is the main purpose of the McCain institute? The home page is all about building International leadership through ASU, it's even the entirety of the logo.
I mean, I get that you have a problem with globalization and whatnot, but c'mon. Sup Forums is worse than CNN sometimes.

May he get prostate and brain cancer

Kek wills it

>Americans
>In charge of reading

Every time you have to be spoonfed..

mccaininstitute.org/human-trafficking-mission/

WHEN HIS LEGACY IS IN ASHES, MCCAIN HAS MY PERMSSION TO DIE.

>Norwegians
>In charge of reading
Where does it say that is their main purpose? Their home page is about doing shit through ASU to
>help develop leadership
I get that you have an issue with his policies, I don't like a lot of hi policies, either, but fucking tell him that instead. He's a spineless politician, which is the biggest part of what I don't like about him, but that means he listens to people and polls more than any set of principals. You're fine with useful idiots, well that could be him.

Placing my order at over the 120+ Jason's Bistro locations here in Phoenix. Yes I would love a cheese pizza and a small hotdog thank you

I'm going to celebrate with some Pete's Fish and Chips

bump

the mccain institute is supposed to be for ASU funding/fundraising not fighting human trafficing, idk where this came from.

it is a total fucking sham that works to bring shitskin arabs and chinks to the university. they are a plague and need to get out

lying about it is only going to discredit any work you do to undermine it. look into the people the mccain institute sponsors

does she own a gut hook knife and chloroform?

bump

He'll probably be dead in a few months

Syriawoo a cute!