What the fuck is wrong with Texas?

What the fuck is wrong with Texas?

youtube.com/watch?v=noqdlCmn4h0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPVC8Y4aJdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being that I cant hear your tone of voice through the internet, I'm going to assume you meant "What is wrong with Texas" in a "Is there anything wrong with Texas" sort of way. The answer is "nothing".

What about economic protectionism and ants?

Sounds like Texas should get rid of those BS car dealership protection laws and let businesses sell cars to whoever the fuck they want.

You're still a faggot though. The appropriate question here is, "What the fuck is wrong with Texas politicians?" The answer is the same as with any other politican: they're corrupt.

/thread

>The appropriate question here is
You're stupid as fuck

Aww babeh got his feewings hurt?

fpbp

article is bullshit. there are two tesla dealers within 20 minutes of me (houston).

>Majority Mexican state

Found your problem.

Fuck you Texas, and fuck your lone star beer.

lot of greasy beaners down there lol

and i live in carson city nevada, so i know beaners but holy shit texas is like the beaner mecca, they all must move there to worship the sam houston statue and pig out on vietnamese BBQ tacos

Fire ants

Just opened a Tesla dealership near me in San Antonio. OP is a faggot

It was a joke but youre very right. Our beaners arent that awful though.
t. Houstonian

fucking this, jesus christ it's miserable. just woke up the other night with the fuckers all over my bed. Bites up and down my legs and arms. Fuckers are a curse.

how the fuck do fire ants get in your bed you fucking primitive?

american """""houses"""""

luckily yours don't vote. here in nevada they had a big "get out the beaner vote" and it was enough to give the state to hillary. and rural nevada is probably as conservative as rural texas, our maps are deep red in every county except clark and washoe, which is where our two big cities (vegas/reno) are.

pic related, i live in carson city, which is that light red area in the southwest part of the state. beaners make it a swing city but we have enough whites to keep this part red. too bad we lost reno and have lost vegas for a long time with california and mexico moving here.

It's not just Texas though you fucking idiot

Texas is overrated as fuck. They say steers and queers come from there, but all I've ever experienced is spics and tryhard faggots. Also, Texas BBQ is fucking shit-tier.

did i start this?

FPBP

>Texas BBQ is fucking shit-tier.
faggot

too many mexicans

The worst kind of bait

>economic protectionism is bad
Get off my board, faggot

Husing boom in the area reslted in a lot of houses going up quick. Tolerances were shitty, lots of gaps, slightly off door jams, third rate ducting, etc. I've been caulking nonstop for like 8 months and am still finding shit to cover.

if so. i'm sorry. i didn't mean to mess with texas.

Agreed, most mayors are total shit. That Beto O'Rourke is shit too. At least the governor is good

Texas legal beaners are the best beaners

Those bajaniggers give us taco trucks.

based on that pic not a goddamn thing

Move then nigger. Wtf place do you live where you have ants inside? A tent city in Austin?

FFS get some raid newfag

steers and queers isn't an insult, it's a point of pride

Fuck Musk, acting as if he is the saviour of mankind and shit, i hope he goes bankrupt.

If wanting to Secede from ZOG is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Clearly at least something is wrong if girls are dressing like whores

Was stuck in El Paso at Fort Bliss. What a fucking shit hole. El Paso is Mexico pretending to be America.

It is, though. Carolina style all the way.

youtu.be/jPVC8Y4aJdc

MOTHERFUCKER I'VE TRIED THAT WORKS FOR LIKE A WEEK. I'M NOT MOVING JUST BECAUSE OF ANTS.

I BET YOU'RE ONE OF THE FUCKING ANTS JUST TRYING TO GET ME TO LEAVE.

I live in Houston and have seen a few teslas on the road. Also all those dealerships are owned by some group out of Utah so I don't see why this would be a Texas thing. They should just sell through a dealership if it's that big of a deal.

Bro your bed shouldn't be covered in fire ants unless you literally live in a cardboard box built on top of a fire ant colony.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

then you're obviously doing somthing wrong

That's the whole point of Tesla, dealerships are absolute bullshit and Musk is changing the game, but shitty states like Texas and Utah are holding us back by propping up this antiquated haggling model. Without dealerships cars would be cheaper and buying them wouldn't be such a hassle.

The state is protectionist for hucksters at all levels of industry and government. They like to pretend they live by survival of the fittest, but really they're just assholes.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST