Don't work at gamestop

Look at what this girl had to go through. Don't work at gamestop it's not worth it. You think it's going to be great and a good use to your hobby in real life but it will ruin your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldOIvHNJa7w

literally who

saged

wow so interesting!!!

give me a tl:dw or a timestamp for interesting parts because i am not watching 12 mins of some roastie complaining about her job

>autistic screeching

watched this the other day.... strange to see it on pol of all places.

bitch is wearing my glasses. bitch

I imagine that once a woman works at GameStop, they look like your picture only 500 pounds fatter and with a shaved head.

same lel

Watched a couple minutes, mostly sounds like complaining about the shitty nature of working customer service.

Though the mention of three hour shifts for those doing part time sounds pretty absurd especially since it sounds like they do that even for the people wanting to work more.

Not politics

>bitches about many employees not getting more than a few hours a week, virtually leaving her as to work shifts alone as one of the few "full-timers"
>doesn't realize this is because of Obamacare

>autistic screeching

>this is because of Obamacare
my first thought senpai

She's a qt

was she sexually harassed if not im not watching this

I'd take her in the back and have her blow me

Can confirm.

Working for Gamestop, on the warehouse side, did have it's perks, being that they bought ThinkGeek. Once they let us pick through a bunch of overstock and I got a sweet Metal Gear Rex figure, however, it simply wasn't worth the hassle of never having an exact time you're going to get off, not to mention having to work 15+ hour shifts whenever some shit fuck game like Mafia 3 or the Cawodoody comes out, hardly any in-house promotions, way too many Muslims and always having your extra hard work bought off with a fucking pizza party like we're fucking 8 year olds and we sold the most shit out of the Christmas catalog.

Fuck Gamestop. They don't even hardly represent games anymore. Have you been there lately? It's like a NES ate a Spencers or a Hot Topic and had a fucked up flipper nigger baby where shit games make up the majority of actual games on the shelf and the rest is just filler.

>people are so dumb they cannot see how Obamacare is causing this
Why do we even care if these people live ffs

but think of the unemployed welfare niggers who will die, user

educated bump

more bump

at 11 years old i was working pushing wheel barrels and digging ditches with the best of them... various jobs from that point on... often multiple jobs... worked best buy geek squad full time... easiest job of my life, but i wanted more... now i make significantly more than that without a college education... and work 80+ hours a week... I will own my home and be 0 debt except for utility bills and cellphone/cable in less than 6 months.

i have already talked to my boss about dropping me down to 40 hours and its planned... 34 years old with a paid for house, zero debt, savings in stocks, IRA's, Guns/bullets, Silver/gold, hell even BTC, and some other crypto. Do I cry... no, because the world is my oyster from here on out... i can work at McD's and still live a better life than most.