American POW and American Patriot. Mr. McCain is everything an american should aspire to be

American Hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CazKanlYDg
youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8
youtube.com/watch?v=k9kumiroe6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon to be dead of brain cancer. Fuck him and may he burn in hell.

I don't aspire to give flight paths to enemy forces.

I can hate this guy his entire career because he wants to fuck up the earth and would delight in seeing me drafted into a bullshit war... but now he's dead I can't breathe a sigh of relief for the people of earth?

That's bullshit

I don't like retards who get captured

God bless O7

But is he as much of a hero as draft dodger Trump?

Traitor. Allowed hordes of nonwhite invaders into white lands against our will. May he rot in the hottest part hell.

Truly a shitpost worthy of the gods

I like my Senators without brain cancer

He deserves to rest from his hard patriotic work now that he's dying.

Who will Jan Brewer appoint?

I'm going to piss on that cocksucker's fucking grave when he finally dies.

ITT thread OJ slaps the shit out of people who have never served or been tortured because he protected his country.... say he won't, because OJ will slap you right now

I hope he gets proper treatment at the VA

this is the guy that ratted out other prisoners and did propaganda for the enemy in order to receive better treatment
he then tried to classify as much as he could about POW/MIA stuff when he became a senator
I hope he suffers

youtube.com/watch?v=-CazKanlYDg

You do realize had he beaten Obama we would very likely have a president with brain cancer in office.

NO. no one shall ever come close to the God emperor for Patriotism, Cunning and true Leadership.
>thanks for playing though!

We killed him with our meme magic, you faggot!!!! Who else do you revere?!?!?!

S

Burn in hell with the rest of the warmonger jews

She's not the Governor anymore. It's a guy named Doug Ducey. Still an R, but the kind of guy who could get elected when Maricopa County voted Sherrif Joe out.

biggest Jewish rectum lapper and traitor this nation currently has.

Hope he dies, hes earned this cancer 10 fold.

He should never have been waving his dick in that jet he killed those men

What did you just say?? Mr. McCain did more for this country than you ever will. SMACK

He's a traitor who caused the death of numerous pilots in vietnam, helped create ISIS and the Ukraine problem.

He is a traitor... has been a traitor for a longtime
youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

Say he won't

Can someone explain what McCain has done? I understand most of it but I would like an actual explanation for a retard.

>all of the Trumpkin faggots ITT

McCain has pissed more salt water than you've crossed.

Especially sitting down and making business with Jihadists was heroic. Not

McCain was a TRAITOR to the American military as a POW and as a TRAITOR to teh American people as a senator, who opened the castle gates to the invading hordes and shilled for anti-American leftist policies. No sympathy for TRAITORS.

Hello DNC shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9kumiroe6M

Wikipedia him, loser. He has more patriotic cells in his body than you have brains

John McCain doesn't get cancer.
Cancer gets John McCain.