HE IS GONNA DIE FOLKS. ITS HAPPENING

HE IS GONNA DIE FOLKS. ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0&t=26s
youtu.be/rx5kd8pZEc0
youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good riddance, he was a senile cuck that opposed Trump; and was a leading figure behind giving weapons to """""""moderate""""""" rebels in Syria.

maybe that explains why he wants black bulls to fuck his wife

so much for privacy of medical records.

the hospital shouldn't be the one releasing that information.

I hope the bernie/clinton whore who released it gets fired and barred from any employment where she would have access to patient medical records.

Dont forget when he got pranked called into actually commiting treason.

Traitor, he supported a foreign invasion of the United States. Hopefully he suffers.

S

Must've been all those prions...

Who will Jane Brewer pick?

S

There are so many loose ends associated with him. Will he do a tell-all before dying?

>everyone is surprised that an 80+ year old man is dying

has news not reached the proles that old people die?

Praise Kek!

someone called it a month ago, someone post the screencap

really makes you think

oh wait no it doesn't, brain cancer impairs thinking

SSSSSSS

Who is an AZ fag in here, who is next up for his seat?

Hes not sick hes weasling his way out of testifying and paying for his crimes

google agrees

he's pretty fucking old to begin with but add another to the chart

He is fucked.

>stand against Trump, die from a lump

Only viable option.

S

fuck didnt we have a thread the other day trying to meme this exact thing?

did we meme too hard? i was just joking..

More like John Sickbrain

We can dream

Poor guy, no white man deserves this desu
Especially a man who's been through what he's been through in service to his country.

Wasn't a very tumurous joke

Another one bites the dust. And another one gone and another one gone. Americans have lost patriots... horrible... as in people Clinton killed for instance. Mc-cain though? One down the rest to go. Down with the elite pedophiles, down with neo-cons, down with the damn lefties. A big and mean fish in the neo-con pond is soon gone. Justice by man may have taken ages but, now nature decided to act.

NOOO he needs to stand trial and admit to his crimes.

S

>Everyone praising the news rather than honing in on this.

Too right, how was this made public? Ridiculous

The same statists who are currently virtue signalling about how sad they are McCain has a brain tumor are the same people who will be cheering when Duterte and Assad die.

Political actors are sacred and infallible as long as they belong to "your" government.

McCain has more blood on his hands in wars of imperial aggression than either Duterte or Assad.

Your favored pundit of choice is a hypocrite and no one should be sad that McCain is dying just like you shouldn't be sad when a gangster breaks into your house and you shoot him.

anyone else wanna road trip to go spit on his grave?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA DIE IN PIECES YOU WORTHLESS OLD FUCK

This make sense now
youtu.be/rx5kd8pZEc0

>I hope the bernie/clinton whore who released it gets fired and barred from any employment where she would have access to patient medical records.

McCain authorized the release of information himself. His family has acknowledged it.

Killing his fellow soldiers while showing off, getting caught and then selling out more of his fellow countrymen. And then coming home while his fellow soldiers remained being tortured and writing a law that American families aren't allowed to find out if their loved ones were still alive or pow's.
That was his service to his country.

Brain cancer... Doesn't one need to have a brain to have this?

Seriously though, fuck John McCain with a rusty baseball bat. I hope he dies an excruciatingly painful death

It is some guy named Ducey now, not Brewer. He sounds generic Western Republican, so Republican with tinges of Libertarian. Though I don't really know what his politics are like.

>I don't like people that were captured

^^^ The reason McCain is SOOOO SALTY

I'm in for a road trip....S

Glimoblastoma is an extremely aggressive cancer and cemotheropy will only make it worse. He'll be dead within three years even with surgery, probably less

>whiteness revoked

He has made a career betraying America in many capacities, there is no pity for this bastard.

youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y

> tfw John McCain's odd behavior over the past year actually was because he was losing his mind to an absolutely horrible case of brain cancer

He released it himself you dumbfuck anime poster.

The Obama and Killary tweets are oddly phrased. Almost like they are laughing as they made them. LOL. Ouch. McCain is really hurting right now for some memes!

Is the disrespect and disregard stemming only that he opposed us politically? You lads know we can opinions about folks besides their political affiliation? I though he was a POW soldier in 'nam, no?

Digits and he outlives /pol

I'm figuring months. This is what Siskel had, from Siskel and Ebert and he died basically 6 months after the diagnosis. Plus this has already manifested significant symptoms. The blood Clot they were treating him for very well could have just been an aneurysm or smushed blood vessel caused by the pressing tumor.

It is an official statement from the hospital, no leak or anything, calm your oversized mantits.
I am sure that there is a legal obligation to release such an important diagnosis when an important person with public office etc., like a senator, is the patient.
Or McCain and his team gave the okay to publish.
For you, the doctor prescribes a fast return to r/the_cuck with no return.

digits and he's gone by this weekend.

>glioblastoma
Well, he's fucked. Glioblastomas tend to be one of the most aggressive and rapidly growing of brain cancers. Regardless if he receives treatment or not, his cognition is going to significantly impaired, and it begs the question whether he will be competent to perform his duties in government. Hell, this form of cancer in most individuals his age would raise questions simply over the patient's ability to maintain competence in independent living and financial management.

Hope he rots in hell

Reminder that Doug Band has Hillary's emails.

Hey Mccain, just saying I hope you die even faster. You are a traitor and a faggot

Proof

A fucking leaf.

You know nothing. Shut up and pay debts

Another victim of the Trump curse

He has served the Jew his whole life.

More!!!

i want to see lindsey weeping at mccains funeral like a woman

Russian bots. Go die shills.

HE DONE GOOFED!!!
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

McCain dies before the beginning of September, check 'em

Will be making an annual pilgrimage

Anime for Kek!

bye traitor
S

Well that explains a lot

Lindsey Graham will now buddy up to Rubio in the Senate.

1. Rubio is also Gay like Lindsey
2. Other than McCain and Lindsey, Rubio is one of the few very hawkish republicans left

Reminder that POW's hate this man for a reason

>t. Greatest Ally shill

Mccain will die slow and painful,.

My first thought was.. "I wonder what he's dying from, probably AIDS case he's a massive fucking faggot"

Turns out it's brain cancer. Fair enough.

Do you guys really hate McCain? For real, do you guys rejoice his death? Why? Would you really say to his face on his bed that I have no pity for you?

id pay $ for the chance

Mccain stop switching IPs

Traitor fUCK

>Do you guys really hate McCain?
Yes, the sooner neocons and traitors die, the better.

>muh jooose
Fuck off poutinshill. Drink some bathtub lotion and die like your fellow Russians.

Have you seen him at the comey hearing?
His cognition and other mental faculties are already recognisably diminished.

That's only for 55-64.

McCain is EIGHTY.

He will be dead within a year. End of 2018 at the very latest.

>POW soldier in 'nam
He was featured in a few north vietnamese propaganda videos. The general consensus here is that he was a coward at best and a deep state traitor at worst.

Checked, Glioblastoma works really fast.

This
Most of us would give him a lethal injection STAT

They do because his anti-Russia stance.
The swarms of putinshills on Sup Forums hate him for that.

If you actually read up on McCain he's a huge piece of shit. Nothing but a slimy, traitorous backstabber and warmonger. Also, his "maverick" reputation is a massive fucking meme, he's been a party-line Republican his entire political career, he just trades off of having semi-contrarian opinions so that the mainstream media will fawn over him. He's a soulless ghoul.

>Would you really say to his face on his bed that I have no pity for you?
He's a douche but i don't hate him.
I'd give my left and right nut to be able to say that to Hillary on her deathbed though.

Why are you hiding your flag, Greatest Ally.

He gets diagnosed with a generally terminal cancer. Yet somehow survives and lives on cancer free. This exposes that the elite have access to a cancer cure.

>Shills spend a year saying Drumpf is mentally unfit to be President
>now they're gonna warp themselves into a pretzel in order to say McCain should stay as Senator despite BRAIN CANCER

>traitors
He is American hero.
Maybe you forgot that you are on American proxy, tovarisht?

Good I hope its a long and suffering death for him.

I hope he slowly loses his mind and his ability to control his body functions. Just as Lenin the miserable piece of shit did.

All those people who died in Syria will drag his ass to hell for all eternity.

We can only ask Kek that he struggles with every breath.

Dude he was captured and tortured by crazed chinks for years, you can't judge a man for a forced confession in those conditions. He even declined to be released because it would be unfair to the non-elite POWs iirc.
Idk what he did recently to anger most people in this thread but it seems wrong to not feel at least a bit sorry that a nam vet is gonna die.

Fuck this designated loser. He's killed many, including Americans. Good riddance.

Bet he goes to Antarctica in the next 8 weeks.

I'm not Russian I have all night.....

When will Soros die?

Getting captured doesn't make you a hero.

>flag
Hahahahaha. No.