This is why we haven't gone to Mars

> "Ground control, come in"

> Ground control: "Uuuh are you trying to mansplain me?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeVfLOqtPR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol fucking this.

Ground control: Now remember you're to let the women, black men, asians, the gay people, and the token trans ma... i mean woman off first. Whitey steps on mars last as payment for evil imperialism.

Don't worry, Elon Muskowitz will get you there with his electric solar battery hyper rockets. Have hope.

This gives a whole new meaning to the term "Red Planet"

I am going to go out on a limb here...I see quite a few I wouldn't mind being stranded on Mars with.

xD

youtube.com/watch?v=jeVfLOqtPR8

Ground control to Uncle Tom

Why are the same threads reposted? Every day there's a cycle of recycled threads, is it people fishing for (You)s or shills or what

We work in shifts m8

KEK

Slide thread shill, nigger

They bump bullshit threads with proxies to keep important ones at the bottom of the catalog. But everyone gets to the hatefacts at some point, i wonder why they even try...

Learn to use the filter and always sage, always inform newfags and so on.

Me no understand today's problems. Why doesn't USA army just M4A1 everyone on sight? Or beat them up and throw them out? That's what I do to gipsyes and it works.

Welcome Borat

>Cold War starts winding down
>USSR can't afford to dump manpower and resources into waggling their space cock at us, especially after we already beat them to the moon repeatedly
>US repeatedly begins slashing NASA's budget for decades on end because we don't need to waggle our spacecock at those communists anymore and it's the degenerate 70s and 80s

But sure, it's the fact that there's about 150 women working in the entirety of the STEM graduates that NASA employs that's responsible for the stagnation of space related exploitation and exploration.

>tfw this will probably happen if we go to mars

Why even bother

CARLOS!

Top kek

Nigga's the only one workin', now that is a rare sight.

>based black man chillin off to the side and aint havin that gay picture shit

Those are not the actual scientist behind Nasa are they, they are just there for promoting feminism, r-right Sup Forums?

Didn't you see Hidden Figures? The NASA documentary?

>the one man in the picture is working while the women pose for a photo

What did they mean by this?

> the one man in the picture is a nigger

>In an alternate timeline a woman became he first person to walk on the moon earlier today

What did she say?

YAAAAS SLAY QUEENS WORLDWIDE
and then repeating chains of emojis