Donald Trump passes another law to line his pockets

ITT: another Wednesday night

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2014/01/31/obamas-weaponization-of-government/#7718c0f21b92
archive.is/o7SNv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

I swear he can't even breathe properly without liberals sperging out.

Why can't Trump actually get anything done in government? Is it that he can't or that he doesn't want to?

>people unironically think one of the richest men in the world went through all the trouble and slander becoming president just to make more money

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

There's so much hilarious stuff they could attack him on, but they're blinded by sheer hate. TWO SCOOPS!

>one of the richest men in the world

BUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP

He's rich enough that money is not a concern, you dumb flag-hiding nigger.

Are you even black? Have you seen his airplane?

Doesn't seem impossible though. Maybe it's just because I'm from the tribe but I could certainly see that.

Source?

>richest men in the world

Say what? He has hundreds of millions in loans, every single American bank refused to credit his businesses.
We have no idea how much money Trump has, because he is in a state of constant """audit""".

>because he is in a state of constant """audit""".

And you can thank Obama for weaponizing the IRS.
forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2014/01/31/obamas-weaponization-of-government/#7718c0f21b92

THANKS OBAMA.

Archive the shills
archive.is/o7SNv

Much like Obama and conservatives, yeah.

>hiding flag
>falling for MSM propganda
You really think that Trump is poor?
The only candidate I could see being in it for the money is (((Sanders))).

ITT: Trump will do anything for money

>he got rich because he doesnt like money
He didnt work for it but that doesnt mean thats not all that he thinks of

Seriously, why does every shill hide their fucking flag?

>everyone conveniently ignores that trump also refused his presidential salary
>so far as to donate his first quarter earnings to the national park service

Who gives a shit about even that. Presidency > everything else. You cant even bribe somebody not to be president, theres too much power.

>He has hundreds of millions in loans
That's called leverage, poorfag. Real estate value outpaces the interest on those loans quite a bit.

Shill!

I would refuse a 500k'ish salary if the richest man in the world and president of Russia promised me millions, if not billions

Hell, if I could live off my personal wealth I would accept a nominal salary of 1$ as a symbolic gesture