Legitimate question...

Legitimate question, what do you need a gun to protect yourself from if you live in a white neighborhood with low crime rates and a good, well funded police force?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Cosmo-DiNardo-Admitted-Killer-in-Bucks-County-Slayings-Was-Banned-from-His-High-School-Holy-Ghost-Prep-435440993.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucks_County,_Pennsylvania#Demographics
zillow.com/bucks-county-pa/home-values/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Yardley_PA
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Concord_MA/sby-6
m.youtube.com/watch?v=29DPtCgRVUo
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/2016/11/14/vt-ranks-no-1-safest-states-list/93799588/
infoplease.com/us/comprehensive-census-data-state/demographic-statistics-298
nydailynews.com/news/crime/wanted-thug-nabbed-vermont-article-1.304328
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2017/01/31/suspect-sought-highgate-armed-home-invasion/97277454/
necn.com/news/new-england/Suspect-Arrested-in-Home-Invasion-Assault-in-Burlington-Vermont-393951351.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the government

If you're asking that question, I can't help you

fpbp

Niggers. They get around.

In a hypothetical scenario where martial law was imposed, how would a gun protect you from an army of soldiers coming for you?

Other white people with guns.

>the
>being this new
kid, it's an action.

I live in a white town outside cleveland. There was a murder suicide both mexicans and over a bitch

So you rather be unarmed when they come for you?

fpbp

In case another hillary gets voted in and turns the white neighborhood into pakistan

Everyone sleeps and they are defenseless when they do. You never fight an army head on.

White people tend to be peaceful. I've never once felt like I've needed a gun walking around my 98% white upper-middle class neighborhood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

Guerrilla warfare

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS CAPTCHA TAKING SO LONG?

>what do you need a gun to protect yourself from if you live in a white neighborhood with low crime rates and a good, well funded police force?
To keep it that way.

It's a question of who does or doesn't have the phallus. If you don't have a gun, you have castrated yourself.

I want you out of my country within 1 business day

Niggers have cars, you know.
They also target white upper-middle class areas because they have money.

>implying living in a white neighborhood is going to stop a nigger from breaking into your home

Don't you think our military has much more advanced methods of locating and killing people than anything you could come up with?

people who dont live in your neighborhood.

FPBP

Reported

Tungsten core bullets.

Because a low crime rate doesn't mean no crime, and the best police force in the world still isn't going to get to my house before someone with a weapon could kill me if I'm unarmed.
Also, shall not be infringed. Kill yourself, anti gun fags.

lmao eat shit faggot, read the constitution and the federalist papers, our country was founded on such principles.

I've never seen a black person driving through my neighborhood and there aren't any black neighborhoods closeby. If one did try to come here, they would stick out like a sore thumb in their shitty car and a cop would swiftly stop and arrest them for whatever warrant they already have on them.

Because people have something called "cars", that allow them to travel to distant places?

>what do you need a gun to protect yourself
wild animals
neighbors shitty dogs
drug addicts
white criminals

you think just because you live in a white area you are safe from degenerates and stupid people?

Enable legacy captcha in the site-wide settings.

Hopefully nothing, but it's there just in case.

Our military couldn't squelch an insurgency against a population far smaller than our own with shittier training and equipment, what makes you think they'd win against a large number of US citizens? What makes you think people will willingly kill the people they swore to protect?

Getting killed in the middle of the night puts the fear in soldiers. Sage this thread and report OP.

You're still getting put on a list of dissenters, faggot :^)

Literally none of those things exist in white upper-middle class suburbs.

Yeah, you're right, might as well just let them kill me with no fight at all.
While i'm at it I'll present my wife to them for standard issue cucking before death.

lies

Is that why we can't win wars against sand niggers with ak47's? The DoD already came out and said the US government would lose it's ass in a war against it's civilians.

I know right?!?!
That's what we kept telling the revolutionaries before they declared independence. daft buggers.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Cosmo-DiNardo-Admitted-Killer-in-Bucks-County-Slayings-Was-Banned-from-His-High-School-Holy-Ghost-Prep-435440993.html

>Bucks county
>per capita income $27,430
That's not upper-middle class, that's a working class/borderline poverty area.

I use my firearms not only for defense but also hunting, target shooting, and sometimes to just destroy old tv sets for fun. The why do you need question is stupid, we own them because we have the right to do so.

You make them come in after you and kamakazee their asses

In an ideal situation this would be done by everyone (because everyone would own) and so the soldier won't do it, even when ordered

The median household income is $76,824.

>White neighborhood
Wtf? There is no such thing. The goverment makes it maditory that all cities have there far share of "diversity" and they bus in brown people to make sure it happens. The only place that is all white in America is areas that is mostly just miles of farm. In those places its like 90% white. But everywhere else its 60% white or less.

Hunting, food, etc etc. There is always a reason for a gun. Just like there will always be a reason for a hammer or a knife.

No it isn't, it's $59,727. And either way that's still pretty damn poor. I live in a suburb where the median household income is over $150k and I'd consider that solidly middle class.

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucks_County,_Pennsylvania#Demographics

The median home value in Bucks County is $304,200

zillow.com/bucks-county-pa/home-values/

$300k would buy you a shack on the side of the road in a real white upper-middle class neighborhood.

Invaders. There are NO purely white neighborhoods for working class in America.

Apparently not, given our lack of success against Al Qaeda

No shit, that's because "working class" is just a euphemism for poor white trash, which is only marginally better than a nigger.

Duh because of niggers

there was a segment on Tucker Carlosn last night of immigrants literally shitting in the streets of a Pennsylvania suburb.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Yardley_PA

go away

>hey there are no tigers around
>I guess we can take down all the tiger traps!

I live near niggers

in case people target you since they know you will be wealthy and you cant wait 10 minutes for the police to get there

>low crime rates
I noticed you didn't say "no crime" rates.

Also:
>in a white neighborhood
Blacks are allowed to drive to any neighborhood, unfortunately.
>well funded police force
That means fuck all. Cops don't exist to protect you from criminals, they at best prevent crimes by their presence. If you want protection, you must provide it yourself.

Meanwhile, in actual white America
>realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Concord_MA/sby-6

>NEED
REEEEEE

The entire army will not be coming for me. Hell, at best I would get a squad that has already been shot up and kicking doors all day. They would be weary and scared. I know that I can not take them all on in a firefight but I can take out one or two of them and run like hell. Maybe I will hit them again or set off an IED that takes out an MRAP. I can not fight an army but I can fight.

>the army would be scared of a fat neet

>kid in have middle has a tec-9
How did she get that I thought they were illegal? Any /k/ommandos know? Do you need a class 3 weapons license or something?

Here's one example

m.youtube.com/watch?v=29DPtCgRVUo

>obligatory pic related

Niggers who come to our neighborhoods looking for softer unguarded targets
Actually there are plenty of areas that are 99-100% white just because niggers/spics dont want to live there or are too expensive, stop falling for Sup Forums memes

No. They would not. They would be scared the next door they kick in may explode or that they will be hit by a roadside bomb or that their family will be killed. You think too small, man. You appear to believe that I would be the only one, Perhaps in your fantasy of middle-class white suburbia that you invented to escape your crippling depression that is caused in part by your living in squalor surrounded by shit and bottle of piss only a few people would fight but real world modeling shows about 15% of the population would be willing to fight. That is 45 million people. Fighting an insurgency against a military with no will to fight.
In short, no you can not have my guns, fuck off you little nigger.

Legitimate answer: It is none of your fucking business, I have an unalienable right to own a gun, recognized under the Constitution. I have no requirement to explain to you, or to anybody else, why I want one. I have no obligation to prove to you, or anybody else, that I "need" one. Maybe I just want to stand it in the corner and jack-off to it -- if so, none of your fucking business.

bigger threats

The empty leftist mind will never understand.
They take everything for granted.

Vermont has the least crime of any US state
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/2016/11/14/vt-ranks-no-1-safest-states-list/93799588/

Reasons for that is:
>96% white
infoplease.com/us/comprehensive-census-data-state/demographic-statistics-298
>Most lenient gun laws in all US
The State neither issues nor requires a permit to carry a weapon on one's person, openly or concealed.

So everybody has a concealed gun, and is white.

Except in a scenario like that one, the other 85% of the country would fall in line and sabotage your efforts by reporting your plans and actions to the state because the media will have told them that you're the enemy.

lol'd

And this answers OP's question:
nydailynews.com/news/crime/wanted-thug-nabbed-vermont-article-1.304328

>Luis Rivera from NYC
>traveled to Vermont to do home invasions

It is all black and white with you. The media is dying. People are smarter than you believe they are and though they may not fight large percentage would not hinder either. WIth operation done in small, isolated cells that are not interconnected the military could not track down each cell. A couple of guys shell a transport while on their lunch break and then go back to the restaurant. Niggers like you would be killed by the so called rebels because you are indeed a threat to them. You are a rat and rats must be murdered.
You are just too stupid to understand or you are too young to understand and I do not know or care which. In short, the military would fragment, the people would rise up and little snitch bitches like you would be hung from lamp posts.

this

Fippity Bippity

>how would a gun protect you from an army of soldiers coming for you?
Same way guns protect the Taliban from the US military.

>that Iron sight

What are you doing, pede??

I own guns to defend against a tyrannical government if there ever should be one.

Scumbag niggers just get in the way from time to time.

When SHTF white neighborhoods will be a top target. Better safe than sorry.

as a tourist in the USA could i go to a range and shoot no problem?

Because mpolice take at least 10 minutes on average to arrive and id probably be dead by then if jamal finds me hiding under by bed

rate me

because niggers can travel.

FBI/10

cute out of badass

You don't think it's your neighbors that are going to be committing home invasions, do you?

When the first post is also the best post.

Gunfags genuinely don't have a good excuse for this.

Every pro-gun argument is just an argument for not living around niggers and white trash. I live in a town where I've never felt unsafe being unarmed, even coming home at like 2 AM while drunk.

They genuinely believe that their freedom to larp as FREEDUM REVOLUTIONARIES trumps basic safety, kids shooting up schools, maniacs mowing down entire theaters etc.

Guns should be confiscated from private citizens.

Nigger, have you ever seen Red Dawn?

They come to your neighborhood, remember Vermont is 96% white yet:

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2017/01/31/suspect-sought-highgate-armed-home-invasion/97277454/
>two "non-Caucasian" men entered her home

necn.com/news/new-england/Suspect-Arrested-in-Home-Invasion-Assault-in-Burlington-Vermont-393951351.html
>Abdullahi Abdullehi, 22, is accused of breaking into the home on Buell Street around 2:30 Monday morning

Have you ever seen such a beautiful pair?

>shall not be infringed

if you have a friend who owns guns and has access to land or a range.