Ethiopian women - not niggs

I live in a city teeming with Ethiopian women. I am white, tall and handsome, but poor. Also I am old (34) so any attractive woman in my range is likely a roastie. Yes, I can go young.

Ethiopian women:

Christian/Catholic Orthodox
Virgin till marriage
Can cook
Tall (sometimes) and thin
Aqualine nose
Medium nap, natural hair.
Can cook
Slender (hey thats what I like.)
Light skin (sometimes)
light eyes (sometimes)

Ethiopia has kept its culture and traditions for thousands of years, and Europe has never been able to fuck with them. They eat their beef rare or raw. Their music is melodic and not just a bunch of jungle drums and shit.

If you guys insist on being racist assholes, can we at least agree that Ethiopians are NOT NIGGERS?

Also, from an epigenetic perspective, if her father was a starving child during the war, her offspring would have optimal gene expression.

The pic attached is a just google collage, but these women are not outliers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-EXrVnk16s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much bananas do i need to pay?

>If you guys insist on being racist assholes, can we at least agree that Ethiopians are NOT NIGGERS?
I'd rather agree that not all niggers are shit. Also Davey Jones himself approves your love, my love.

>t. Aethiopian-nig larping as a white

OIL DRILLER

More like bleacher

Do you think they tend to like anime?

You want an Ethiopian jewish girl

if a woman meets your needs and have a compatible culture then I don't see the problem.
Culture is the key, if she will raise your kids right and make you happy, would you mind that your kids maybe lost their realistic chance at being a genius by pure genetics? if you are white the kid would still end up more than decent and with good upbringing and culture the kid will do fine, much better than it would with a white nu female feminist who one day might flip and decide to raise your child as xir and deny you the right to have grand children through forced sterilization of your child

it works for us mutts. we're a colonial nation. but you shouldn't, you have blood and soil.

You should pick compatible genetics in muttland at least. Ethiopian may be the only black race to produce attractive features in your offspring. but Negroid features will make them repulsive most likely, and attractiveness is also important with IQ.

so is it okay for an ethiopian man to fuck a white woman? I guess it is.

Fuck off you race mixing shill.
> I am white, tall and handsome,
So then fuck a white girl.

Well that depends what is their GDP and what has been there most beneficial scientific contribution?

> already know the answer it's a shit hole

>I live in a city teeming with Ethiopian women
What city? I want to know where I can find superior brown qts.

I am not OP btw, and nature have already taken care of that for me, I can't fuck ugly chicks, I want to thank God but I'm not sure its suitable
It can be if he have the same compatible culture then I would not mind, he would fit right in, its like when you play video games online, you don't give a shit who the other person is as long as he does what you expect them to do in a good way

Me too, I want a pure Christian Ethiopian wife.

>black africans are ugl-
youtube.com/watch?v=r-EXrVnk16s

Washington DC is my city, stay the fuck out.

Ethiopian national, I would have no problem with that. He would stick by her and raise decent children. An American with Ethiopian blood is just a light-skinned black guy.

I think IQ is overblown. It's the best metric we have but it's not good enough. Personally I think its better to do smart things than merely be smart. If children are being raised by an in-tact Christian family, they will have the values to do smart things. If I abandon a genius child and he turns into a scoundrel, nobody benefits from his IQ.

She's a Somali
>non burger education victim

way prettier and hotter than this jewish joke
>

>y, they will have the values to do smart thing
thats supposed to be a given, so when they're geniuses they double dip into smart things and truly succeed.

>tfw could have had Somali qt who looked just like Iman
;_;

desu ethiopian girls are qt, they have straight noses and big foreheads and usually really smooth skin and thicc booties. wouldnt marry one though

Why would you not marry one?

Don't you mean Oriental Orthodox?

Repulsive and sub-human like all blacks. They're the ugliest race, and it's not even close.

this

Why the fuck would you marry someone of another race unless you were infertile?

probably because they are usually good christian girls

Fuck yeah that's what I mean. Since Vatican ii the Roman church is a confused mess.

I got to tridentine mass on the reg, and I wear a scapular. Those latin masses are very low occupancy outside of high holy days. Usually it's just you me and the priest there. The jesuits stop by Arby's on their way to church.

>black skin
nope they're niggers.

Just remember it as Coptic Christianity.

jesuits are satanic
so is the catholic church and the UN and ofc the jews. You only need a bible though ofc community is nice, just make sure you pick carefully

I suspect that they do not.

Culturally, they are ok.
What is not ok is destroying our own cultures by mixing cultures.

And that's not even going into race.

Head shaped like a Fucking lightbulb

Nope. Into the trash with you.

Why are you retards so obsessed with brown and asian girls yet get utterly butthurt when the same group of woman you fetishize, their men come and bang your white woman?

>thinks pol is one person with the same beliefs.

There is diversity of opinion even in this topic.

I'm sorry, is 34 really old?

ayyyyy

2nd gen ethopian dude I know tries really hard to be a nigger, but he's too smart for it. Doesn't seem to understand that ethopians are part caucasian. Probably wouldn't want to hear it.

Literally believes the WE WUZ shit about Egypt.

Its old if you want an unbroken woman who genuinely loves you.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that Ethiopians look like mulattos ?

>Ethiopians
>literally can't run a country
>saved from mass starvation multiple times by the world
>Feed The World

And you want to breed with this thing?

>Ethiopia
>Christian

t. ethopian roastie hungry for white dick

Dude in pic could be greek or southern italian, hebrew, whatever. Except that he doesn't know how to dress and he let his barber shave his forehead.

We're all mongrelized, now we need to optimize. If I can have more children and raise them right by 'race trading' vs. some worn-out brain-washed white girl who will get tired out after two kids and raise them stupid, divorce me and go on welfare.

It's not as old as dirt, but it's hard to square 34 with big-family ambitions. I was married at 30, owned a modest home, but she left me in less than a year. Cunt was spoiled by her rich daddy.

I literally cannot understand the attraction to black women by white guys. I've probably seen like three negresses total that I'm somewhat attracted to. what the fuck

My great grandfather married a woman 11 years younger than him when he was 35 and impregnated her 14 times. Just sayin'.

Keep on being butthurt, I know him and he's Iranian muslim.

They aren't Negroid, no. They're the darkest reached of the large Caucasoid family

you must live in NOVA

>My great grandfather married a woman 11 years younger than him when he was 35 and impregnated her 14 times. Just sayin'
my new role model

Ethiopia got fucked up by communism and it is actually an ethnically diverse nation in general, so Ethiopians differ from one another depending on their ethnic background.

Ethiopian Jewish grils are top notch my nigglets. I need to find one to be my Qweengz of Sheba.

t. one of (((them))).

who could be behind this post I wonder?

Because I want my kids to look like me or better

They are semitic mulattos, you retard

>propaganda
you're like jewish goebbels, kys pls

I'm not butthurt you fag, I'm the OP and I was saying that dude in pic is obviously some flavor of caucasian. I am OK with mixing within the subspecies. I will say that muslims may or may not chop up their daughters pussies.

> . Some studies estimate the Type I and II FGM among Iraqi migrants and other Kurdish minority groups to be variable, ranging from 40% to 85%.[157][158][159]

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Iran

Whatever, if the kids stay in the USA and love their momma they'll be okay.

I need to hear things like this, thank you. It gives me hope. Lost years are my principal insecurity. I try to channel it into productive activity, but its tough going sometimes.

These are getting too abstract for me

They're from the Horn of Africa. They're not white by any means but they aren't Negroid, look at their Caucasian features and tell me they're some Bantu kang

> t Leb with qt Ethiopian maid

They are mulattos. Same as Obama.

Recessive phenotypes is the shittiest part of being white.

>Why would you not marry subhuman garbage?

people are allowed to date who they want, it is just the kids who won't have an identity. it would be like me marrying a korean buddhist and me being a white christian, those are two different cultures and the kid is going to grow up stuck in between. they will eventually need to choose one of course, otherwise facing the identity crisis.

and yes, you can say your kids are "american", but that identity has become so broad that people are now starting to prefer to identify as their races instead of just simply american

also, i don't necessarily think all christians are good for america. catholics routinely vote democrat, as do eastern orthodox (which is weird, i would've thought them conservative, but oh well). and this is probably because of america's protestant roots.

btw, those "traditional" roots your woman has is going to disappear in a generation, simply because people who come to america and assimilate become degenerates for the most part. that's just the way our culture is. that's why guys here bitch about american women. you think foreign women are exempt? for one generation maybe, but then your daughters will assimilate to whatever the standard is. i've seen it happen with plenty of immigrant communities here in texas even. and texas is very conservative, so even that isn't enough to stop certain migrant communities from becoming liberal.

Anne Curtis: Half Filipino half Australian

Ornusa Cadness: Half Thai Half New Zealander

if the chick is christian then it will be fine though, if there are differences be a man about it and make sure you adopt yours where there is conflict and the kids will be fine

>new zealander
Like Maori or Anglo?

i don't know man, i've seen plenty of christians who do not follow any of the teachings. i find that the religion sort of follows the culture. even here in conservative texas there are plenty of devout christian women of any race who are out partying and sleeping with random guys on the weekends. but on sunday they show up like everything is ok.

white

then there is conflict, this is not a hard concept IMO, either it is compatible or its not and if it is then they will be raised right

>they will eventually need to choose one of course, otherwise facing the identity crisis.

Or just the opposite, reject ideology all together because their parents didn't form a united front -- so what happens? The kid becomes another fucking brainless liberal faggot who thinks society can somehow function with dozens of different cultures/people all radically opposed in how they think society should function much beyond the standard liberal/conservative dichotomy.

tl;dr they become cultural marxists and destroy society -- this is why the elites are pushing intermarriage. It isn't specifically to destroy whites (they are targeting whites because we are the most dangerous), but to destroy the entire concepts of race, culture, individuality, etc. and develop a race of mindless worker ants

Celina Le Niendre: Half Filipino Halff French

SE Asians, where white genes go to die. Celina le Niendre: 100% Filipina

Notice how lefties are throwing the word "ideologist" with such venom these days? They've been programmed to hate the idea of ideology and are being used to destroy ethereal concepts which could be used to fertilize the seeds of rebellion/revolution against the (((financial elite)))

i absolutely agree with you. i'm opposed to race mixing but the reality is people are going to do what they want, and here in america practically everyone accepts it.

that's why "american" as a concept has become so broad of a term that people are so hungry for a stronger identity. this is why mixed people emphasize their non-white half, and why non-white races emphasize their race. even gays or lesbians talk about how important that is to their identity.

it's because american has become too broad. if i told you to think of an american back in 1950, you'd probably think of a white person, maybe a cowboy persona or whatever. think of one today? it could be anyone.

If you're from Africa you're a nigger automatically, that's the definition of the word nigger. Your racial makeup can't undo the taint.

>Can Cook
>so important it's listed twice
>search ethiopian foods
>piles of macerated shit
>served with tortillas
>tortillas- the grain staple that people come up with right after fire is discovered but before they figure out how to make real bread

Moroccans and Libyans fit nobody's definition of the word nigger. The Sahara is a far greater obstacle than the Mediterranean.

Meh that guy looks italian

Their 'tortillas' have air pockets like bread, they're just flat because of the grain that they use. The grain they use is a product of their environment.

I dont need to google Ethiopian food, I've had it and its good as shit; my city is like little Ethiopia. You prolly eat at Sonic twice a week.

This is pretty much the reason why white Americans have no culture. When you have no history you substitute it with consumer crap or and/or liberalism.

Ethiopian and Kenyan are basically the same thing, so does this mean that Obama is not a nigger?

looks like persian/semitic/subsaharan admixture

>Ethiopian women - not niggs
Said the desperately butthurt nigg

they are 100% nigs

>tortillas - the grain staple that people come up with right after fire is discovered but before they figure out how to make real bread
Ethiopians eat injera which is actually a sourdough (femented) yeast-risen bread. That is how you make bread. And it's made from teff which is a type of grass, not corn.

OP is retarded but you are fucking next level retarded

They are a mulatto race of sub sarharan africans and semites. Some Ethiopian ethnic groups are more semitic and near eastern than others.

>tfw ethiopian girls might just be able to get the dark elf fetish irl

Thicc booties? Ethiopians are tall and petite.

Made a mistake quoting my own response.

Anyone got anything else to say or show?

North Africans are usually not niggers, see Remi Malek

How many dicks have u sucked gay boi

well technically they're caucasians so it's not the WORST thing you could put a ring on

More?

Ethiopia is unique in that it holds a very small Jewish population in Semien that has survived for a very, very long time. They are called the Beta Israelites.