SESSIONS GET OUT

Trump wants Sessions OUT OUT OUT

Interview audio here: static01.nyt.com/video/players/offsite/index.html?videoId=100000005285371

> Trump: Sessions should have told me about recusal, ‘I would have picked somebody else’

> The president said Mr. Sessions’ decision in March led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller, a development that Mr. Trump said shouldn’t have happened.

> “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president,” Mr. Trump told the Times. “How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

> The president also blamed Mr. Sessions for his testimony during the Senate confirmation hearing for overlooking his meetings with Mr. Kislyak.
“Jeff Sessions gave some bad answers,” the president said. “He gave some answers that were simple questions and should have been simple answers, but they weren’t.”

Sessions has been a complete disaster

>War on drugs
>Asset forfeiture
>No leaker prosecution
>No Hillary investigation
>Going after WikiLeaks, Assange
>Takes job knowing he's going to recuse himself

Should Sessions just resign now that Trump has given him a public no-confidence vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AHSfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is absolutely right of course.

It must be so hard to be Trump, and use common-sense, while surrounded by so many retarded cucks.

>(((NYT)))
Surely they wouldn't pay people to push an article on a mongoloid knitting forum, right?
Not even for a large psyop attempt at building distrust in the AG before the hammer starts falling hard, right?
Right?

OUT OUT OUT

CIA funding is a mistake

How blind can you be that Sessions has been an unmitigated disaster? The sooner he steps down and someone with a pair of fucking balls steps up, the better.

Please share with me your logic for supporting Sesions?

Rudy Giuliani would've been better. He would've gone after Hillary.

Please fire him I never liked Sessions. He's an apex-boomer with a hard on for marijuana and no balls to go after Hillary/Deep State. He's a faggot.

This entire administration is a fucking joke

I find it strange how he hired neocons and is now firing them.Is he trying to secretly make them show their true colors or something?Or what's the endgame here?

I love this timeline

>marijuana abuser
>taking our shit without cause or trial abuser
>bye jeff
Name one thing you don't like about Donald Grunth
>Jeff Sessions

Whenever inorganic comments pop up on Sup Forums, it is best to believe the exact opposite of what they say.
You guys are not good at blending in.

Remember all the magapedes talking about how Trump would only hire and appoint the best people once he was elected?

I wonder who can be behind these posts? Especially since he wants to bring back the 1924 immigration act that barred the third world from entry.

Well all the other cabinet members have been fine. Yes even Betsy Devos

My personal favorite is Zinke

I dont think he is gonna fire session, but I think he's just pissed at him for backing down when he recused.

>1 post by this ID
>inb4 "they" all come back and respond to me

You are a faggot

If Trump does fire Sessions they'll probably replace him with some Neocon faggot.

Why would Sessions stance on legislation matter? He can neither vote on it or sign it into Law. Is that the best Sessions defense you have?

>
>You are a faggot
You are reddit.

Refreshing
>the truth

Yeah let's replace a non-lobbyist with some neocon bush-tier faggot. Anti-Sessions people are literal leddit morons.

He'll probably replace him with based Rudy Giuliani you faggot shill

>Chris Christie

What?I just asked a question?

Also I hope it's him just to see the look on that faggot Kushner's face

That was a god awful post. Just KYS.

People against Sessions are literal good goys

He's not getting fired, I'm just saying if he did they'd probably replace him with a neocon like how they did that with Flynn.

trump should have got rid of him a long time ago.

Why is Alabama allowed anywhere near something important? All I would do to any applicant is sent them a map of average IQ by state, and tell them not to bother sending another person until that number jumps 10 points.

>inorganic
Shill detected

Trump whined about how Session recusing himself, because of clear conflict interest on Session's part in regards to the Russians, was unfair to him.

Explain to me how Sessions' reclusing himself is unfair to Trump?

Sessions has been a spineless bitch at every turn and he is an absolute pussy in interviews. Do you have a fetish for old men?

>If they call you out, just call them a shill or a t_d redditor.

>dozens of (((goldman)))(((sachs))) people
>jews everywhere
>'fine'

sorry for shitposting about someone i hate user i'll try harder to live up to the standards and quality that Sup Forums is known for so i don't upset you again

>Muh weed, fire sessions because he wants to take muh weed

So you want to keep the 1965 immigration act in place and turn us into another Brazil? Because he's the only one interested in keeping our future white you gasden weed loving faggot.

You can't say anything anymore without some idiot telling you to go back to plebbit.

Cracking down on weed while failing to defend the Muslim ban and not prosecuting Hillary is the definition of being a good goy AG

Oy vey you fucking faggot

CIS new

Jeff Sessions is literally the only man in DC besides Bannon that I trust. I trust him more than I trust Pence.

Why the fuck do you want weed to stay in place?

>How blind can you be that Sessions has been an unmitigated disaster?

>memegenerator
>hating someone for doing their job
>voicing said hate alongside all of these other "organic post"
>hides flag, like the rest of the "organic post"
very convincing, user

good, Sessions is the worst of the worst, complete hypocrite when talking about defending the Constitution, and doesn't give a single fuck about American citizens

>he's the only one

>watermark
straight from leddit, eh?

(((Rosenstein))) would replace him until trump could appoint successor who can make it through hearings. Terrible idea to can sessions

I don't, but I think putting Hillary in jail, suing the Mayors of sanctuary cities, threatening to imprison the Governor of California, investigating the Democrats over Ukraine and Seth Rich, and dealing with child trafficking is more important than recusing himself from Russia for literally no reason, and cracking down on weed

They're out to replace him with some neocon who won't get shit done like How Flynn was replaced with McMaster.

>Faggot

Pretty much this.

What can the AG do about immigration? Trump himself has expressed interest in a merit based immigration system.

Honest question. If you trust him, what would someone you DON'T trust do to sabotage Trump?

> Recuse themselves?
> Appoint a special prosecute to take down Trump?
> Give corrupt DNC a get out of jail free card?
> Let Mueller give Comey blanket immunity?

Ohhhhh wait Sessions already did all of those. I'm curious how the fuck an ANTI-TRUMP AG would fucking behave, cause how the fuck could it get worse than that?

He only recused himself from the Russia investigation, which you can tell is what Trump cares about most because he wants someone to save his ass.

No you for ((((You)))) you.
Blab adieu blab
>TWO SCOOPS

This is a shill thread.

You replace Sessions and put in who? Some Jew who wants to bring in Muslims from Somalia and H2B visa holders from El Salvador?

Get fucked you cucks. Sessions should stay in and Trump needs to chill. Trump should tell Sessions to open up a case against Hillary and shut down the entire Russia investigation.

>plebbit
>Honest question. If you trust him, what would someone you DON'T trust do to sabotage Trump?
>plebbit
>> Recuse themselves?
>> Appoint a special prosecute to take down Trump?
>> Give corrupt DNC a get out of jail free card?
>> Let Mueller give Comey blanket immunity?
>plebbit
>Ohhhhh wait Sessions already did all of those. I'm curious how the fuck an ANTI-TRUMP AG would fucking behave, cause how the fuck could it get worse than that?
Go back

You mean a Pro-Asian Anti-White immigration system? For god sakes it's the reason you get so many fucking Asians to begin with. Without Sessions you'll just get another Jew who won't do shit and will backstab Trump at any moment.

I made it myself frank

>they're on to me, better use their memes incorrectly
>"I'm one of you guys, for real!"

kushner is pushing sentencing reform while sessions is blowing up the prisons. Sessions is a throwback to a dead era and having him there is a nuisance at best and a hindrance at worst

LOL you can't even answer the question. What a loser shill.

pic related: its shills like you and the democrats when Trump gets a fucking bulldog with balls in the DoJ

>Trusting Kushner over a non-lobbyist

Smells like Kike Spirit

Bye Jeff.

>plebbit
>>LOL you can't even answer the question. What a loser shill.
>plebbit
>pic related: its shills like you and the democrats when Trump gets a fucking bulldog with balls in the DoJ

yeah, where were you assholes when sessions was committing perjury? fucking crickets.

now trumps feefees are hurt and you dipshits are scrounging up pitchforks and tendies.

They're upset that their little nonwhite legals are going to get denied entry by Sessions.

>said "bye Jeff"
December 2016
But then most people call me Crickets

Plus I got digits

Jeff is that you? Computer skills are spot on for a 80 year old dude.

You guys are too funny

>plebbit
>Jeff is that you? Computer skills are spot on for a 80 year old dude.
One day you will catch on. Doesn't seem like today, though.

FUCKING TRIPS OF TRUTH. CHECKED.

You haven't even given a single argument to anybody, even if they are from reddit you debate them, you don't fucking tell them to leave like a child because you can't come up with anything else to say.

>feeding the trolls is what you do
you should go back, too. You never debate in a shill thread.

>Trump wants Sessions OUT OUT OUT
you retard redditors are so bad at false flagging

I think Sessions has done a pretty darn good job, the recusal notwithstanding.

You guys might as well pop a discord link down too. More pedes for the cause, rite? :^)

You didn't even answer MY question you fucking jerkoff.Why don't YOU fucking leave since you have nothing to contribute.

Imagine being as deluded and retarded as this faggot and being allowed to use the internet.
I bet you even hate 2A.

You just can't explain why keeping Sessions is a good thing. Screaming "Plebbbbbbit" is the same (((argument))) fucking SJWs use when they scream RAAAACIST cause they can't think of anything! Put up or shut up.

Nice call

Nah, I enjoy pointing out the inconsistencies in shill threads. My hope is that one day you fucks will actually learn a thing or two and I won't be able to so easily tell the difference.
Back in March I thought you guys were catching on, but lately it seems new groups have been called to the job.
explain why he is bad
>muh weed!
Oh, so it's just like the last smear campaign against Sessions, then.
F A K E
N E W S

And you know I got digits (Check em)

>plebbit
>You just can't explain why keeping Sessions is a good thing. Screaming "Plebbbbbbit" is the same (((argument))) fucking SJWs use when they scream RAAAACIST cause they can't think of anything! Put up or shut up.
And you still don't get why I'm quoting you like this, do you? Best part is you redditors can't help but defend each other, as per At least try to blend in, faggots.

Yeah... but I got digits faggot
> wow 2d chess
>wahwah wah

When is this interview from?

What's the date on it?

>scripting digits
you aren't very good at looking legitimate. How many VAC bans you at, mate?

>responding to the same post in two different posts
Now you're just mad.

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard?Am I in a fucking nuthouse or something?God damn I want /mlpol/ back.

I re~slitherate
>bye Jeff

Only thing I liked about Jeff... ahem... he coined the phrase "SexTortion" to describe the current state of affairs.
>you like it hillary?

>if i keep repeating their memes I'll fit in eventually, right?
So how do you guys get assignments? You get paid at least, right?

Literally a few hours ago.

I'm not talking about when the story broke, I'm talking about Trump actually saying this.

What is the date that trump said these things?

>citation needed
The article is from a few hours ago. The soundbytes? A tad bit older, I'm afraid.

Today. See: archive.is/AHSfF
> President Trump criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions in an interview Wednesday for recusing himself from overseeing the Russia investigation

>if I keep repeating myself and telling them to go back to plebbit maybe they won't notice that i'm from plebbit
Get out

>unironically defending redditspacing