Final Warning:

"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?"

A loving god would never sentence me to infinity in hell.

It's not a matter of what he does but what you do. If you don't walk into the room hes in, you ll never get to be with him ergo hell. This is however, directed to all the hypocrite racist vile and demonic Christians who pose as superior. Your time is gunning out. God Bless.

Why do you think that?

btw i wasnt saying your time is running out but the time of the hypocrites

>Anyone

Not even child rapists or murders?

Oh, come off it.

I know who you are.

:)

I know the road to heaven isn't reached on faith alone but I'm having a very hard time figuring out how to volunteer my time and money to the less fortunate when I'm in financial disarray myself. It's like I want to walk into the room but there's a $5 entry fee it seems like. I'm almost there though that I can do it I think.

In your finite life can you ever do something to warrant endless suffering. Think about that. It is inconceivable, not hundreds of years, not thousands or billions or trillions, but forever.

Heaven and Hell has nothing to do with what you "deserve" user, you deserve eternal separation from God, we all do, but he has offered you the choice to reconcile with him and enjoy an eternity in his presence.

I'm quite good, thank you. And yourself?

hunh?
what are you talking about brother? Don't worry about finance, worry about fixing your spirit and relationship to God. Learn to love in everything you do, that is what gives God glory. God is the only one that can make become the most loving self you can be. Fruits of the holy spirit: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control." NONE of the guys on this site show this, they work for the deceiver.

well we can hope in the INFINTE MERCY of God that he saves us all. God can do anything except force the human heart. Im sure everyone will get a final chance to repent. but woe to those who do damage in his name, your only hurting yourself.

I just worry about the woman who gives 2 coins instead of one when she has little. That I could be doing more. Is showing effort to improve enough? I have a constant fear of going to hell for mistakes I didn't know about it's pretty awful. Even if you're potentially LARPing I enjoy these conversations.
t. Catholic

theres no deserving. men is neither good or evil but is need of salvation from his sins but he will not force you. some people know in thier conscience this makes sense but wont even try to reach put in prayer

>letting your own people be murdered and raped by oogaboogas is more holy and moral

god does not judge you for self-defense and especially not for the defense of your loved ones. quite the opposite, in fact. God judges cowards who will not stand up to evil.

read the NT and starting OT, how do you guys study the NT with notes? do you read over and write all scripture and observations? where do i start? really want to get better at studying the word diligently but i am at a loss how to do it in a productive way as opposed to just memory? Also why is there a flag for everything EXCEPT christian.

hunh?

I don't think he said anything about the current rape of Europe user. Even Jesus says if your donkey is in the well get your donkey out of the well first before you can help someone without one.

im not larping whatever the hell that means. God loves you and all of us very much, he even forgave those who tortured and killed him. You should be honoured gave you the grace to feel real remorse for sin. the anxiety and unsettling feeling is from the devil or your mentality. never be afraid to go to God, thats what he wants always, ALWAYS. He has inifinite Love for us and will always treat us mercifully. The anxiety is not from God. Try daily rosary, the most powerful prayer, 100 percent success rate when you trust Mary to deliver you to Jesus. She is the ARK of the COVENANT.

heaven is like a old folks home in florida. small, full of geezers and not even close to the entirety of the other side

in fact that place got overun by desperate people. separated by a impassible gulf my ass. god nowhere to be see. heard they fucked up the guard dog to . michael was left in pieces and he had a damn flame sword

hell is like a tourist trap. like a small diner with the worlds largest ball of string out front

It's basically rigorous pretend. And thanks user I'll try that. 10 minutes isn't much if you think about it in the grand scheme of things.

>Vaguely religious post.
Eh, fuck it. Might as well.
Pic related.

Why would an all-knowing God make them in the first place?

when did i say anything about self defense? anyways, ooga boogas? what kind of language is this, let not a rotten saying leave your mouth, its biblical. You seem invested in earth user. Charity ALWAYS first. Your objective is equal. Protect the innocent = help the needy and endangered.

I am comforted knowing you will be sucking my cock there for eternity. So says kek

who do you say that i am?

But the foolish children of men miserably delude themselves in their own schemes, and in confidence in their own strength and wisdom; they trust to nothing but a shadow. The greater part of those who heretofore have lived under the same means of grace, and are now dead, are undoubtedly gone to hell; and it was not because they were not as wise as those who are now alive: it was not because they did not lay out matters as well for themselves to secure their own escape. If we could speak with them, and inquire of them, one by one, whether they expected, when alive, and when they used to hear about hell, ever to be the subjects of misery: we doubtless, should hear one and another reply, “No, I never intended to come here: I had laid out matters otherwise in my mind; I thought I should contrive well for myself: I thought my scheme good. I intended to take effectual care; but it came upon me unexpected; I did not look for it at that time, and in that manner; it came as a thief: Death outwitted me: God’s wrath was too quick for me. Oh, my cursed foolishness! I was flattering myself, and pleasing myself with vain dreams of what I would do hereafter; and when I was saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction came upon me."

Can i still rub one out in hell?

I would start with Luke in the NT then branch out from there
Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are essential OT readings.
It's always good to remember old bible stories as you heard as a kid and revisiting them, like the classic ones. Some veggie tales kind of stuff.

Read everything that Paul and the apostles wrote then go to revelations
THEN go to the Old Testament, beginning to end if you'd like. After that redo the New Testament with all your knowledge of the bible in full view

prayer is essential brother! more than anything else, its fuel!

Sage this faggotry. Go back to the bronze era cocksockets

Who do you think you are?

Try the rosary once user, please.
he didn't make them that way but whatever circumstance they grew up in, but God is merciful and only judges for what someone is culpable and knowing of.

you said that you knew me.

>how are you to escape being sentenced to hell
I sold my soul to a central Asian pagan goddess who pre-dates the invention of the concept of hell.

>vipers
Serpent seed confirmed

>Try the rosary once user, please.
I would sooner abort 100 niggers bare handed.

exactly. now where do you think your headed in the end? does it all make sense now? does the man who aborts black babies with his bare hands belong in heaven? didnt think so, ill pray for you

what?

>now where do you think your headed in the end?
No where; I rot in a hole in the ground when I am dead.
At least in my final moments I can say I did a good thing for the world.
>does the man who aborts black babies with his bare hands belong in heaven?
Yes.
Where do you think you are?
>Leaf.
That explains it.

Christianity is a false religion and that's why you will join them in hell
Christians do not worship Allah (God) They worship 3 gods, Their book is corrupted and their religion is false. Chr*stians will go to hell, Chr*stians are the residents of hellfire. Meanwhile Jews and Muslims will go to heaven because they worship only one god (Allah) not 3 gods unlike chr*Stians

>Muslim
Go fuck a goat and make a satyr; your worse than the Christians. I hope your holy cube gets nuked while you pray to it.

>does the man who aborts black babies with his bare hands belong in heaven?
Yes

you either adopted evil or are immensely mentally ill. seek help please.

Lord have mercy on you men.

Do not ruin christ chan
There is already an Atheist chan, use her

This, its actually the question I asked myself that began my path to leaving my Christian faith behind. Why would an all loving, all forgiving God, sentence me to an ETERNITY of suffering for maybe 60-75 years of sinful acts? Because it's bullshit, that's why. You wanna know the best way to control people en masse? Fear. You know what's pretty fucking scary? Spending eternity in a lake of fire because you fucked some cute girl and you weren't "married". It's all bullshit, but this is the biggest catch-22 you'll find in Christianity.

The Father: The Lover, The Son: The Beloved, The Holy Spirit: The Love shared between them. God is Love and he is one, but in three persons.

No, I'm just a sane man in an insane world.

Post pics, then.
Let me guess; the official Atheist Chan is a fedora? If so, then no.
Besides, I'm not ruining Christ chan; I'm improving her.

of course its more nuanced than that, it all hinges on culpability, if you understnd what you are doing is wrong and you are not remorseful, how can you be stopped? We hope in God's mercy all will be saved but we KNOW he cant force anyone. Hell is absence of God. As time goes by we hopefully learn the nature of heaven and hell.

Muhammad was a demon-possessed child rapist, it is you who literally believes in the Great Deceiver, the Moon god, to whom you pray to deceive your enemies and hosts for you. Jesus Christ fulfilled thousands of years of prophecies to the letter and date. Repent and turn to Christ or burn for all eternity.

what kind of evolved sentient creature benefits from massacring infants maliciously, you need to reevaluate your self user, your a couple thoughts away from the electric chair, that's the truth.

i used to think that but the sad truth is that there are people who do deserve this hell and its unfair for them to live their lives while destroying others and not pay for it because of the (((justice system)))

>what kind of evolved sentient creature benefits from massacring infants maliciously
A creature who sees the high crime rates in predominantly black inner cities, an overwhelming majority of which is committed by said blacks, as well as similar occurrences in less black infested areas, and makes the obvious connection.
A merciful and caring evolved sentient creature would do this, that's what.
>your a couple thoughts away from the electric chair,
Bullshit! If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die fighting!

Why does god have to be a "loving god"? That is an inane assumption made by slaves and the unfortunate who invented christianity in order to psychologically disarm their masters. A loving god does not appeal to me. It would pain me greatly to discover that at the helm of the world there sits a hippie who loves me no matter what. I would much rather prefer a careless or heartless god, makes things more interesting and better for us here on earth, in many ways.

That's a message on the woman's faith, as I see it, she was willing to give all because of her faith, the amount is of little consequence.

>if you don't stay with me, you'll go to the hell i created

>A loving god would never sentence me to infinity in hell.
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

>infinite mercy of god
>sends people who don't follow him to an eternal lake of fire
No. There are humans more merciful and empathetic than that. You can argue that he's a realistic god or a harsh god, but you're wrong the moment you paint that as infinitely merciful or loving.

so kill all blacks because of a few bad humans in general, you're a sick man, pray today, try it, i beg of you on my knees

I'm no expert, but what the churches teach today is quite different from what was understood to be doctrine in Christ's time, and following his death (and resurrection). There are many words for grave and unknown simply translated to "hell" and there are many parables (a.k.a. stories, not actual events) that are treated as literal. Don't give up on faith just because of the embrace of hellenism and dogma is the modern church. A loving God saves all his children.

>“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
Everyone on this board is going to hell.

And what makes you think youre so above his judgement, worm

yet when pol wants to do this to women, its okay.

>so kill all blacks
Never said all; just enough to curb the tide of crime.
>a few bad humans in general
It's considerably more than a few, user. You and I both know this.
>Pray today.
I'd sooner incinerate Mecca in nuclear fire.

hunh?
you're in charge of the place, if there is no good in you any more, the place is going to turn into a hell hole, anyways these are spiritual things and things we do not fully know, but your guilt is something you always know, because you are knowledgeable, God's law for the follower and natural law for the unaware

>someone unironicallyt his dumb
if you have to work for something it's not a free gift.

Baity McBaitface

God didnt have to save the world in the fashion he did, he CHOSE to. He could of done it in the most comfortable way if he wanted to. However, he wanted to show the magntude of his love, his TRUE nature. And you see it on the cross. Brutally murdered and shamed is how we handled his arrival on earth. He dies and rises again. What does he do? He says peace be with you. I have forgiven your sin, repent and follow me. MY GOODNESS. THATS UNBELIVEABLE, THAtS NOT EVEN REMOTELY HUMAN. YOU HAVE TO TRY BROTHERS> TRY TO HAVE FAITH, ASK GOD PLEASE TO HELP YOU
SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!

LOL

>pol is infinitely loving and merciful

grace is a gift from God, and you work to better yourself. God saves us when we ask him too, he will not force us. But he will let us grow. You dont go to heaven because you are perfect. You go to heaven because you want to become perfect. get it?

what did anyone say about women btw?

who are you to carry out justice? are you righteous man? please shut your mouth, its spreading poison. btw you sound like a 4 year old that just learned new bad words

>He could of done it in the most comfortable way if he wanted to. However, he wanted to show the magntude of his love, his TRUE nature.
He brutally murdered his own good hearted, half god son to make a good story and guilt trip innocent humans for thousands of years. That's not love, that's attention grabbing and pointless death. He said himself that he's a vain god, and this is proof of exactly that.

>who are you to carry out justice?
I'm just a man who sees something wrong and proposed a solution. Besides, all I said originally was that I would rather abort 100 niggers than use your rosary.
>btw you sound like a 4 year old that just learned new bad words
It's a shame you had to make the age so low; I didn't learn my first bad word until I was at least 8.

>Using a photo of a scientifically understood and explainable natural phenomena to accompany a statement of superstitious quasi-metaphysical fear-mongering.

Kek.

my friends Lemaitre and Mendel disagree you charlatan

>In your finite life can you ever do something to warrant endless suffering
prove it
>the finite does not warrant the infinite
why?
No, really, why? Logically prove it with the presuppositions of Christianity.

He should you that even when he is at his weakest he is all powerful but more IMPORTANTLY that there is nothing you can do that will ever stop making him or me from loving you user. Thats what God is like. and he was FULLY divine and FULLY human, the word (God) became flesh (Jesus).

fun fact, historically the concept of heaven and hell didnt exist until after the Jewish captivity in babylon. They tooks some influences from Zoroastrianism and created the idea of an afterlife

You put yourself into hell, God doesn't force you there

thats the place where he is not is like. if you dont want to be with God, then you dont want to be with love because God = Love. Now imagnie a place where everyone is Godless= no love by choice. it would quickly become a hell hole.

Jesus was the first successful surrogate clone. That's why God didn't give a shit.

The GOOD news is that Jesus himself said that the prostitutes and tax collectors would enter into heaven before the hypocrites, always hope my friend.

And that means, either the unaware burn for following natural law instead of God, or they burn if they find out about God but choose to follow natural law instead. In the first case, millions of good people die because they don't know about God. In the second, every Christian who has ever spread the gospel has condemned people to endless suffering.

You can have a benevolent god who saves his followers and leaves the rest to burn. But at least realize that the god is not all powerful, nor is he infinitely merciful and kind. He's just a realistic god trying to salvage his reliable creations from a corrupted mass.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>29 posts by Cuck Leaf

Jesus doesn't want Europe becoming Islamic you marxist infiltrator.

user i dont think you understand sin. If you are willingly and knowingly and freely turning your back on God, you get what you asked for. its not sophisticated like you are trying to make it. We hope God forgives all and saves all but if you WILL NOT CHOOSE to be with him, then why are you surprised. Do you want to act freely or get dragged in by the leg scratch the ground? Start a prayer life and ask God to lead you to his truth please user, i love you.

what are you on about? i have this feeling the verse speaks to you

Non followers have the capacity to love. If God = love, and non followers lose that capacity to love when they die, then God is only with them until they die. They're abandoned, either because God has finite resources to spend, or because God wants wicked behavior to have a punishment. No being with infinite mercy punishes the wicked.

I like this Chrischan, she's seeing the evil of mankind, and still thing to save them, at the cost of her well being.

No problem you are here with us faggot leaf .
Welcome to hell

> Fruits of the holy spirit: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."
>self-control
user, I feel that I'm lacking in this, though I've tried.

Do I just ask (audibly or spiritually) God to provide it, or do I have to work hard at it.

Anon5 says that Feminism is the great serpent.

>heard they fucked up the guard dog to . michael was left in pieces and he had a damn flame sword

>White hymnal
>and Michael you would hall and turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
Satan sure hates Michael, I wonder why?
>Gods' most loyal angel.

its not punishing in a sense that its with anger, its a consequence, you kill you go to jail, you're over thinking it man

you sentence yourself

If someone has a gun to your head, you can follow them or you can get shot. People who are aware of the circumstance understand that not following the perpetrator is asking to get shot. This situation doesn't make the perpetrator a morally good person, whether they're a man or a God. It just makes them the person in power.

If hell is completely due to your own guilt, then that has even bigger problems. It means that psychopaths who hurt people for the ego boost never face punishment for their crimes.