Is polyamory the ultimate redpill?

Is polyamory the ultimate redpill?

>Love is unlimited.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/05/15/mesa-county-shooting-suspect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ultimate degeneracy.

i'm with the hue nigger on this one

Just think of how many times this man is getting his dick sucked by these three women. It's fantastic that a truly potent man can get to tend a harem of fertile women. The result can only be improvement to the human gene pool.

I was in a poly relationship once. Too much drama, but a neat way to trick tumblr chicks into forming a harem.

It only leads to Chad harems.
That's human nature.

if you are an r-selected child of divorce, yes

I would pay tons of money to be that guy

And what happens to the children produced by the union?

>Is polyamory the ultimate redpill?
>>Love is unlimited.

Paying for three fucking women instead of one.
Money is unlimited?

You don't understand finance do you son?

Welcome to /leftypol/ everyone.

I'm not "Chad" enough to pull off OP's White women harem, but I could with Asians.

>Redpill
>Commie Flag
In an objectivist way the only "redpill" part of any relationship like this would be the dominant man or woman. This nets around 1 non cuck per two cucks
>One person isn't a cuck
>Creates more cucks
>They were cucks to begin with
Be alpha, take advantage of the cuck

I'd bang the blue haired, maybe the red bandana.

>Just think how many times this man is putting up with the shit of three women. It's fantastic that a truly cuck of a man can get chastised by three hormonal women. The result can only immaculate men to improve an already cucked society.

/thread

>brazil likes retard girls

>Ultimate degeneracy
>Ultimate

pls don't say that, it is going to encourage them to do something even more degenerate

This faggot thought you were right, he made all kinds of videos and social media posts about how poly relationships cured jealousy.
denverpost.com/2017/05/15/mesa-county-shooting-suspect/
Then, in a drug fuled rage, shot his live in girlfriend.

Taking the obvious bait seriously, polyamory only works in a society when most men never survive to get antsy about not finding a mate. If the conditions aren't already present naturally (plague, famine) then the people in charge will need to invent them, i.e constant warfare or incredibly harsh legal code such as those Mormon polygamy cults where even a minor infraction will get a young male exiled and his wives divided among the older leaders.

Retard sluts are best sluts.

The destruction of a nation is "free love".