Poltown

Pol/town in America.

This is a town where other polacks will live.
>Imagine sitting out in a rural town filled with polacks.
>Feelsgoodman

This is going for maximum practicality. No Kekistan, no foreign colonies, no micronations. Just a town in America.

>It's too complicated. Inbred autistic polacks can't do this.
We are going for failsafe ultimate simplicity. Basic human functioning.
>Buy land, buy house, work or survive off the land.

Doesn't the rural air filled with the music of polacks feel really comfy cozy?
It does doesn't it?
Feelsgood.jpg
Here's the discord link: dYzxdMU

>To use open discord, click on the + and then join server, add this code and go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAQ
I want to live in the American West.
The information necessary to set up in Maine will be similar for the West. Play along until we have enough people and declare a second town.
:regional_indicator_i:1
Where will we find Women? Can I get a mail order bride? What about those Mormon/orthodox girls?
The nearby towns will do for finding girls. If you want a religious wife then Churches are a good place to look. Otherwise, you can buy a mail order bride with your own money.
Will we work or be completely auturkic?
Whichever you choose to be. Ideally, some Steadsmen and some workers to keep the area self-sufficient but also bringing in revenue for whatever we want.
How will we get money? Gofundme? Company?
We will pay for our own land. Gofundme has too much scamming surrounding it and I don't think people actually want to set up a corporation. You should be in control of your own money. We aren't buying land for more than $1000 per acre and you only need 1/10 for basic self-sufficiency. $100.(edited)
Is this a larp.
No, everything here is intended to be basic human functioning level. Buy land, work on land or at job, get girlfriend. I at least will move to Maine after college. The project is really dependant on if you will.
How can you guys do this? You are autistic neets who never leave your rooms.
You know precisely nothing about us save for our being on this server.

Bumping because its comfy

FAQ Continued
Is there any higher ambition than a town in Maine or the West?
Ideally, we will have enough people to vote ourselves into the legislature of the town and eventually the county and therefore give ourselves control of the laws which reign over us. Not only this but to control the vast quantities of propaganda fed to our children in their schools. Otherwise, the people of the town are free to band together in some action, making entertainment,Youtube, or starting a propaganda group to fight against cultural marxism in your area. Just keep this legal.

Weed? Alcohol? Promiscuity?
This is a Pol/town. It would be completely useless to create a pol culture if we introduce the same degeneracy into it as is in the rest of the world. Cannabis is not necessarily legal in all the States either. No illegal activity. Just keep your drinking and smoking (not weed) reasonable. This town isn't your personal frat house.(edited)
How will we get buildings?
We have some resources on that. Right now we are looking at wooden beams made from our trees, and nails, and Sandbags to construct strong bullet proof housing.

Thank

My town has 6 niggers in it,they all live in Nigger Hollow and are good people.

Is this an Ethno-State?
No, as of now the Left loves segregation on the account of 'People of color should not be forced to live near white people.' We will indulge them that.

Sorry, forgot to post the Ethno-State FAQ

Henry County TN.

Well, it would be good to have you join. Use the discord link and talk to us.

Link?

dYzxdMU

Was in the first post. Discord link.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack

Wasco county Oregon would be easy to take over legally

>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That's pretty suspect user

Why Wasco, though, we've already decided where we are going to go.

Don't self-contain and hope the world will never come for you.

We need to be in cities, we need to be in universities, we need to be close to politics, finance, education and media. We need to be seen and heard. We need to fight.

Educate, agitate, organize.

Here's your guide burger. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

We've chosen an area that is heavily wooded with cheap land located ~1 hour from two cities.

I'll join you and beat your ass later with my Antifa brothers

Thanks leaf, I'll keep this link.

That is funny, thanks. What a good laugh.

Bump

Thank

good, like a containment board but IRL

Not wasco specifically, but a county in Oregon with 50,000 or less. Land is cheap, you can grow lots of stuff. It's in the middle of nowhere so you can do what you want. 100 people would be enough to take over a town. Legally thru the Democratic process

>not wanting to COLONIZE libshit cities
I don't want to live in the Midwest, I want to colonize California and make San Francisco the Capitol city. All faggots and Jews will be removed first and used as bioweapons against Israel obviously.