Adam Ruins everything

Piece his videos together to get a picture of the type of person they are trying to create.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo

So the Jews are pushing that it's fine to wait past 35 to have kids.

Also they don't want women don't freeze their eggs.

"You can get pregnant in life later than you think!"

Also herpes is just fine, and dandy! Don't worry about it...

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

Virginity is not important in girls silly goy.

Be sure not to get married either goy, it's just a scam!

youtube.com/watch?v=O5BeLinyfpg

If you do get married divorce is good!

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgZf-m_PjE

He even goes so far as to ruin summer trying to guilt trip people into thinking kids go starving because they don't get free school lunches from the government...

youtube.com/watch?v=er59bDOuHIk

So in summary... be sure to wait until past 35 to have kids. Herpes is great don't worry about that. You can't trust a hymen either a lot of sexually active girls have a hymen. Also don't get married, but if you do be sure to get a divorce... Also make sure the government raises, and feeds your kids for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rWjb7t8cfo
youtube.com/watch?v=cQh-f1rBjx4
youtube.com/watch?v=uMWmYJOa-BM
youtube.com/watch?v=MQLbakWESkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried watching an episode of this when it first came on. I don't know if it's part of a character of if he's just naturally a douchebag, but I couldn't watch more than 20 minutes before wanting to paint to the wall with my brains. Plus most of the shit is stuff a little bit of research would tell you anyways.

I'm excited for emoji movie because he's funny in car kareoke

I fucking hate this dude, he has the most condescending "better than you" attitude and his tone of voice/inflection is beyond annoying. Punchable face too

This, the commercial where he's in court is pure cringe

My boyfriend's roommate is always telling me to watch this.. is it that bad?

Wait is this adam Carolla?

People are going to look at this hairstyle in 20-30 years and wonder what the fuck they were thinking.

>lets talk about faggots on tv
>the thread
Kill yourself OP
You are the problem

People are going to look at these politics in 20-30 years and wonder what the fuck they were thinking.

YEAH, IT"S KINDA MY THING
CLAP CLAP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I watched the first season. It starts off fine, then each episode gets more SJW.

>My boyfriend's roommate is always telling me to watch this.. is it that bad?

He can be fairly horrible. The only video where I am somewhat on board with him is the "Security theater"one where he says a lot of things are just designed to make us feel safe, but we are not actually any safer. Like safety seals on pills.

In this latest episode its about (((fat acceptance)))
>youtube.com/watch?v=9rWjb7t8cfo

This tidbit sounds kind of nice, almost like a redpill. But later in the episode its about accepting that your fat and to not worry about it. Total bluepill

He's like every white millennial guy I've ever observed on the bus in Portland.

Tbh he dropped some pretty big redpills when it came to exotic game hunting and how it helps to keep the sanctuaries safe and free of poachers by bringing in lots of income.

Straight female. Nice try

>you can get pregnant after 35

what disingenuous bullshit. This is like saying that niggers are smart because there are a few outliers. The fact of the matter is that fertility dramatically drops in the thirties and 35 is the average point where women start not being able to have children. Some can have children later on, some become infertile earlier.

low fat foods are retarded because low fat means increased sugar

There's nothing wrong with fatty foods. Foods high in carbohydrates are what make most americans fat

Tits and time stamp or GTFO

I have some lefty friends and even they think he is a condescending "adopt the way of life I will now spoonfeed you or you´re a shit person" kinda guy, the ones that die alone and turn into pedos.

Chris Chan's mother had him in her forties. That should be shown to all these idiots who want to wait until middle age to have their kids.

They need to use truth to hide the bullshit

See, he may be a massive flaming faggot, but at least he came to the table with facts. Proof or gtfo you dumb cunt.

The one about marriage hes right about. Hes saying weddings modern weddings are scam by (((them)))

Diamond rings are a scam (owned by De Beers artificially inflating their price)

That's because adam is a fat fuck and he wears a suit to hide how disgusting he is. You can tell by his face he's a fat piece of shit.

>He even goes so far as to ruin summer trying to guilt trip people into thinking kids go starving because they don't get free school lunches from the government...

This one is actually true, but only for niggers that don't want to feed their kids. During the summer they're basically kicked out so someone else can feed them; it's how they fall for the gang Jew so easily

There was only one good tiny part of his show, where some woman is waiting sick and he says
>i have what you need!
>medicine?
>knowledge
I smirked but thats about it.

>So in summary... the tragedy of the western woman that we Jews created is A-Okay!

I second this motion

>Adam Ruins The Holocaust

Straight females can be faggots
Tits or gtfo

Hhahaha yes

In the cowboy episode a female poster says "smash the patriarchy!" and "gender is only a social construct!"

>You can get pregnant in life later than you think!
Women should not be having children past their early 30s because the risk of birth defects skyrockets.

Also he has multiple episodes where a black guy is romantically paired with a white girl. He himself is shown to be smitten with a black girl in the bathroom episode. The show is riddled "white people are racist" propaganda. It's a hard left wing show. And just like all left wing shows, there's no room for debate. Just here's what I believe to be right, here's the "facts" I like, and here's the experts that agree with me. No serious counter argument allowed. It's all leftist propaganda.

>Women should not be having children past their early 30s because the risk of birth defects skyrockets.

His argument is that it goes from 0.5% to 1%

Seems like no matter how genius a tv show is you guys will find a way to hate on it

The one about purebred dogs is spot on, but I otherwise agree he's a smug cunt.

That's still double the risk.
And by the time a woman hits 40 the risk is at 3 or 4%.
Biologically speaking we are designed to have kids around 16 but because of the infantilization of adolescents and poor economy most people don't have them until their mid 20s.

>The one about purebred dogs is spot on, but I otherwise agree he's a smug cunt.

That was not done to be about dogs. It was done to promote race mixing with an animal allegory.

I don't know how much editorial control he has over the program, but slipping in those kinds of things to mock them is very much in keeping with what I know of his sense of humor from high school.

The bits and pieces I've seen looked exactly what I'd expect if Adam had gotten some acting lessons and worked out something of a comedy routine, which is, it seems, pretty much what happened.

He's actually more of a mixed bag, not totally worthless. I feel like there's one lone libertarian among the writers. But it's definitely jewed. Hopefully there's some hopeless liberal who starts to question everything after watching it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQh-f1rBjx4
youtube.com/watch?v=uMWmYJOa-BM
youtube.com/watch?v=MQLbakWESkw

it's a great informative and factual show

no wonder it hurts your tiny little peanut brains

how laughable

I know everyone here has low iq

> brazil

>people base their entire life on three minute videos from youtube

Why did they mean by that?

This goober reminds me of why I hate millennials. Smug, ugly, limp-wristed liberal cunt.

Wew

I just wanna grap this faggot by his stupid ugly pompadour and rip it so hard it tears his fucking scalp off and then i want to rape him. Yes rape him. Hard and rough with no lubricant until i rupture his asshole and he bleeds to death,that is the sheer rage this piece of shit inspires in me.

Call me crazy, but I think this might be a shill thread.

This guy concisely and accurately presented factual information about concepts like corporate propaganda via advertising, male circumcision, tipping of service industry workers, the diamond cartels, the TSA, car dealership corruption etc.

Obnoxious though the character may be, the masses are starting to draw some form of entertainment from the low impact cognitive dissonance this show provides, which is accomplished by dosing it's viewers with minimally technical, easily digested, fast acting redpills™

I'm all for this show. If this is what it takes to stir the sleeping giant that is the otherwise unengaged American people, then so be it.