BREAKING NEW INFORMATION

some SHOCKING new information has been discovered about Justine Damond, the australian woman that got shot and killed by the Somali police officer in Minneapolis:

Jim Stone, the freelance journalist, has dug up some info on Justine.

-She was a feminist activist who took part in antifa-related violent rallies.
-She was reported to have used her "I hate all men" activism against the local Somali community.
-She was a known false accuser.
-Locals in her community despised her (for everything that was mentioned before in this post).

Jim Stone concluded that Justine used her "I hate all men" activism to affect the local Somali community, and that she may have been one of the complainants against that cop.

So there you have it, guys. Justine was a radical SJW feminist type. She was also anti-gun and spoke out against the 2nd Amendment, saying guns should be banned in America.

The HERO cop who blasted her ass should be given a medal of honor! He removed one less feminist SJW from our world! Just see the following video, "Liberals are Turning the West into a 3rd World Hellhole":

youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs

NEW INFO: Turns out the Somali cop was going thru a rough divorce so he was just another VICTIM of the anti-male American divorce system. He was probably already on edge because of the divorce and the screaming feminist SJW Justine just triggered him and sent him over the edge and he shot her without even thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4711080/Killer-cop-Noor-tells-story-Justine-startled-him.html
82.221.129.208/baaasepagez5.html
jimstonefreelance.com/fukureport1b.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any evidence? You make a lot of claims but I'm not seeing proof.

She was a proud, aryan neo-nazi mother who birthed 10 strong neo-nazi children. Hail hitler and fuck somalia!

Apparently she was hated by people in here immediate area, especially younger people who were sick of the Feminist agenda. There are people trying to post what a monster she was, but it is all getting expunged, with CNN calling her an angel.
EXPUNGED: She recently organized a major women's march, complete with all the man hating lesbian garbage one could ever see concentrated in one place. All we can get now is how she loved animals and was for peace. She was a major anti gun proponent, In other words, she was the lowest order of flaming liberal, and to be frank, she was probably shot by a Somali Muslim for stirring up problems in the Islamic community. I never found that link, but with her being a flaming feminist it certainly would make sense and that is the part of the story no one is ever going to hear through the MSM, and I'd bet it is BANG ON.

No one just shoots at someone for no reason at all. The Somali cop probably identified her and killed her on the spot for what he saw was a good reason.

It is absolutely certain that she was no angel. And she should not have come to America from Australia just to parade in the streets and screw with the American people. Hate to say it, but we have to start drawing lines if we are going to save America, and we quite frankly did not need her type running around the American landscape. If America had a functioning nervous system that actually operated in a way that rationally worked to preserve the nation, she'd have been deported a week after she arrived. Unfortunately, America is such a zombie state at this point that it took a foreigner and Somali street justice to put things right.

I held off on posting this "until I could find a better way to say it". Unfortunately, the more I dig, the more I think the Somali cop did everyone a favor.

There is no proof, this shithead muslim apologist has been spamming this same thread nonstop

Ruszczyk was a career political activist. Her last name was not Raymond. She quit her profession as a veterinarian and became a "yoga instructor" which is shorthand for basically doing nothing so she could focus on activism. I am certain I have seen her in violent protest photos and videos but cannot locate a single one right now. The Somali realized who she was, and took her out.
There is FAR MORE to this story than we will ever be told. But you can safely bet that the Somali police officer did not just shoot her at random. He probably recognized her, and saw her as an egregious threat to either his community or society in general, and did what he thought was the right thing to do.

My opinion is that if you are in a foreign country, you have absolutely no right to protest anything against that country or act politically in any way against that country. This woman was doing both, and was therefore way out of line. I'd have opted for deporting her rather than killing her, but maybe the Somali knew the courts were way to corrupt to deport anyone who is supporting the liberal agenda and she really was a threat against his community. That makes a LOT MORE sense to me than the "random shooting" approach the MSM (who we all trust so much) has taken.

Just look at who stepped up in support of her - the local Feminist/gay/"progressive"/anti gun/pro abortion/Trump hating community. That speaks volumes, I know I nailed this topic.

I think i speak for all of australia when i say op is a faggot

FACT: She was not a "wholistic healer" as some have claimed, unless you call yoga wholistic healing. FACT: She was a rabid anti male political activist, who was deeply involved in the feminist community and she was involved at the root in organizing as much male bashing as possible, including women's marches. That would gain her ZERO with a Muslim police officer. One person said I just spouted off crap, but NOPE, that's not the case, even CNN reported her feminist activities and if people can't even look that far, they are hopeless. SO, my final answer once again:

IF this woman was really shot, the Somali police officer did it as a form of street justice after witnessing her as an imminent threat to decency, probably in the Islamic community. I don't care how much of a sob story got spewed by fellow feminists and beta cuck males in her circle of delusion, she was a scum sucking leftist and that is all there is to it, complete with the full blown anti gun mantra.

Ultimately we won't get anything anyone with any horse sense will believe entirely with regard to whether or not anyone was really shot, but this woman was clearly a front runner in the war on America and the destruction of the American family. Clearly she was the type who would stage anything possible to strike the root of any situation where males had a stable family life. That makes her the enemy, and whatever the real story is, I could care less what happened. The feminists are going to get ZERO miles out of this sob story from me, in fact, all this is from my perspective is a feminist tire flattening pot hole.

This thread again?

Pretty sure all of this is fake.

There's a video on Youtube of her talking from about 2 years ago, and she's clearly just some new-age faker trying to make money off people. It doesn't serve her very well to be an outspoken activist on anything, even feminism - because she's more interested in selling her feel good nonsense.

the TRUTH must come out! She must be EXPOSED as the SJW monster that she was!

FULL PROOF:

It was a sacrifice to get the right to eat itself
You either hate feminists or you hate blacks - Choose wisely.

Shit you type is irrefutable proof.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4711080/Killer-cop-Noor-tells-story-Justine-startled-him.html

What actually happened was she heard what she said may have been none consensual sex and therefore called the cops. Then when it was still going on she called again still panicking. Then when they finally rolled in and parked she came running out to greet them and this startled him. So he shot her.
There is evidence that she was a hippy, but that has nothing to do with it. Also since this happened there wasn't much follow through on the rape. Don't be too surprised if it turns out someone else got killed that night.

Sick sad world.

It's okay to shoot people attempting to hold you in duress.

Don't like the first? Here's the second.

feminists are FAR MORE EVIL than blacks.

>There is evidence that she was a hippy, but that has nothing to do with it.
bullshit. It has EVERYTHING to do with it. She was an idiot SJW that got into other people's business. Now she's dead as a result.

Fact, you haven't provided a single pieve of evidence.

this is a strange thread. OP is trying to get us to go against this woman. OP doesn't sound like he's from here. It'd be an interesting twist but I don't understand the angle OP is coming from. OP uses the Nazi flag but is defending a Somali shooting a white woman, and posts a youtube video that's complaining about diversity. What's your angle, OP? Who are you?

only one of you is "alt-right" the other is a cuck.
but which one is which?

So she's a rape hystrionic?

Maybe he's not a conformist dog bowing to identity politics?

And the raped girl? I hope when you're being gang raped everyone just minds their own business.

No sauce? Meme flag? Spamming this thread over and over?
OP confirmed muzzie goat fucking faggot

Plot twist

She came after him because he was a cop who happened to be black. He was a sellout to her.

OP here. I'm a free thinker and i refuse to WHITE KNIGHT for some stupid SJW feminist bitch. Personally, I am happy she's dead.

We both agree she needed it.

Pretty racist ShariaBlue. No feta on your WeWuzPizza tomorrow.

Plot twist. Didn't happen. He says she startled him. He shot on sight, his car had the lights off and she probably couldn't see his race until she was in shooting distance.

His defense is literally "I got scared". Also "I was under stress because I'm a none white immigrant".

These are bad excuses

This guy prefers niggers over sjw's
why don't you make a strawpoll to see who real Sup Forums is?
the patrician choice should be obvious to the oldfag

Just dropping this by.

Do you seriously believe what the Jews are spewing!?

This call

Oh look its this thread again post proof or GTFO nigger

Why don't you make an argument instead of resorting to social proofing and ad hominum?

OP HERE. Another very important point:

Officer Noor's bitch wife was threatening to divorce him and this obviously put Noor on edge and when Justine ran at them, it set him off and he just shot and killed her.

Blame the fucking CUNT who is threatening to divorce Officer Noor, his wife. She is threatening to use the ANTI-MALE American divorce system against him.

Once again, this whole situation is the FAULT of women and feminists.

FUCK this dumb bitch Justine. I am HAPPY she is fucking DEAD!

Cop was apparently a sommelier too. Fucking educated. Honorary white tbhfam.

>
Thats not proof you nigger lover post something substantial or go fuck yourself.

We know for a fact she was going around 'rescuing ducks' and calling police on people having sex. Is it hard to believe the OP is wrong?

Meanwhile across the street

That guy should never have been allowed to be a cop. That being said, if what you say is true, then no harm, no foul.

Another case if liberals eating their own if you ask me. Libs brought the somalis here in the first place.

There's nothing to do here, sit back.

she is another self righteous goody two shoes liberal SJW retard

>roastie calls cops on other roastie because she's jealous of her having loud sex
>roastie gets shot

I couldn't possibly care less about this story. Nothing of value of lost with another jealous roastie degenerate being eliminated, and I applaud the officer who shot her.

An argument?
and ruin my platform?

More breaking

There is none.

She's no doubt a leftist bitch, like all women.

But the Somalian killed her for no reason.

Thank you

>rescuing ducks
>stopping degeneracy

She sounds decent there, you moron.

wtf i love somali police officers now

WTF i love somali pirates now

She took her own kid through family court and is now in America yelling at cops for not investigating "a noise" and attempting to usurp the sword of the state for her advantage.

If they were leaving then she was trying to hold them in duress.
If they were arriving she shouldn't have had such big balls to start a fight with the cop.

Either way you spin it, she went mental. Notice that she turned to the state, not her fiance.

She faked being shot in the stomach? Lol what

He's thrown under the bus because he completely fucked up going by all evidence.

And he has the nerve to resort to, "muh racism".

Hint: a person can call and talk to the police as much as they want.

Stop character assassinating.

She was literally killed for no reason. Who and what she was means shit there.

You're either a threat to the life of the police or someone nearby, or you're not.

Wtf? I love Somalians now!!1!11

>Somali immigrant murders obnoxious white left-wing idiot

Why do we need to take sides? Sounds like our enemies taking each other out. We should be glad she's gone, and be glad when the Somali cop gets fired and imprisoned for murder. Two birds, one stone.

The fuck is wrong with rescuing ducks?

Ah. so the verdict is out.
Sup Forums loves niggers more than Aryan sjw's.

No he hasn't. 82.221.129.208/baaasepagez5.html

Also never trust someone who calls himself a freelance journalist without an extensive resume. Anyone can call themselves a freelance journalist. Literally anyone

so, basically, a monster was killed by a monster. one of them is dead and the other will probably rot in jail forever? when are we having the parade?

Nothing at all. It shows that she was actually a nice person.

The rescuing ducks thing sounds good at first, but just look at the video - she's going around bossing other people about, collecting beta-orbiters so she gets to claim the moral superiority of having gone out of her way to do this thing. Is she vegan? Probably not.

How many times have I seen this faggot nigger generated thread today?

Sage

Fuck off nigger

>Any evidence?
She's an aussie

a couple of cops aren't going to shoot some white woman just because she startled them a bit. It's also interesting that neither of them had their body cameras on at the time. That implies premeditation. Most likely the Somalian cop is the rapist, and she realized it when she greeted him. They probably knew they were going to have to do a bit of cleanup when they got called back out there, but they probably didn't expect they'd have to do anything more than rough up some woman and scare her a bit. When they actually got there and realized it was a hysterical white woman they knew they'd have to shoot her.

>somali police collegues
Holy shit there are more

The "journalist " in question. jimstonefreelance.com/fukureport1b.pdf

You're kidding, right?

he is exposing the truth about Fukushima, what the mainstream media isn't telling you. Our planet is literally DYING because of the radiation coming from Fukushima, Japan.

The police are free to leave if there is nothing to investigate, staying is a waste of resources (such as bullets). First amendment.
She was at the car door parked in the street. Doesn't matter how you spin it, she thought she had the balls in that situation. Unfortunately for her, she didn't have balls and got schooled on civil rights. Second ammendment.

>a couple of cops aren't going to shoot some white woman just because she startled them a bit.

A retarded Somalian might, though.

have a source for your claims?

Holy shit you're an imbecile.

Yes. Big community of Muslim immigrants there.

He also tracked down where Hitler is hiding in Argentina based on an FBI tip.

so because she was a sjw we are just going to give this mudslime piece of shit a pass.... dont be so weak... even dumb white people are still people... the fuck are you idiots even going on about.... burn them all

>a nonliving thing is literally dying user
Pls

Dude this annoying Fucker has been spreading these lies to get views for his youtube video. I was just on Jim Stones website no mention of this Bullshit.
OP is a fag and Cancer

Even if any of this was true, I want to exterminate all Somalis. In 1996 my mom sponsored a Somali family and we killed them all using common but lethal and harmless methods which was a lot of fun

She was killed for getting in a cops face and trying to order him around. She was highly agitated and behaving erratically.
You might bow to that shit but in America people have rights.

We have to draw lines to save America. Which means siding with an incompetent Somali immigrant who has authority he can't handle over an obnoxious Australian immigrant who's annoying. Makes sense.

TRAITORS first. This woman was a feminist traitor to the white race

He's not even claiming that. Also that's literally murder 2. Not a defense. It's aggravated homocide.

>usurp the sword of the state

seriously, wtf are you even talking about?

>she turned to the state

seriously you need to learn ENGLISH and stop using shitty translation shit

>some SHOCKING new information has been discovered about Justine Damond, the australian woman that got shot and killed by the Somali police officer in Minneapolis:
Ok , hit me
>Jim Stone, the freelance journalist, has dug up some info on Justine.
Ok
>-She was a feminist activist who took part in antifa-related violent rallies.
Alright, nothing wrong with that
>-She was reported to have used her "I hate all men" activism against the local Somali community.
OK, that's good
>-She was a known false accuser.
Good
>-Locals in her community despised her (for everything that was mentioned before in this post).
That's fine
>Jim Stone concluded that Justine used her "I hate all men" activism to affect the local Somali community, and that she may have been one of the complainants against that cop.
Fine
>So there you have it, guys. Justine was a radical SJW feminist type. She was also anti-gun and spoke out against the 2nd Amendment, saying guns should be banned in America.
Nothing wrong with that
>The HERO cop who blasted her ass should be given a medal of honor! He removed one less feminist SJW from our world! Just see the following video, "Liberals are Turning the West into a 3rd World Hellhole":
No way
>youtube.com/watch?v=nKhftL8ZKcs
>jewtube
>NEW INFO: Turns out the Somali cop was going thru a rough divorce so he was just another VICTIM of the anti-male American divorce system. He was probably already on edge because of the divorce and the screaming feminist SJW Justine just triggered him and sent him over the edge and he shot her without even thinking.
Nigger

there is one bit of proof, actually. go look up the articles with quotes from her son. he talks the leftist "antifa" language, something he didn't just learn from his mom getting shot. there was activism somewhere around him closely.

It was a man made plate tectonic shift. The japs have developed anti Pangea tech. This is not a drill, fellow lizard people.

Jim Stone spreads disinfo. He is a psyop. Why is he trying to tell white men to celebrate her killing of a white women? Because his goal is to keep you from not doing anything to help yourself, or defending whites. Do not believe for a minute he is anti-kike.

Put the Somali in prison, and the bitch is already taken care of. Win-win.

>no sources
change your flag. you dont deserve it

I'm guessing this is meant to be bait to mock Sup Forumstards as gullible.

You're likely an sjw, journalist, or angry broken autist.

She was threatening him with the state.

Sorry you're so new at this and don't speak English.
She attempted to use the compelling power of the state as if it was her personal property to gain advantage over other people.

She went to the state and asked them to secure the house she was scared to be in, she did not go to her fiance because he's a beta provider and her real spouse/source-of-security is the state.

Everyone here is at least one of those three things

Which one is your mother?

>fucking ignorant commie shills
you don't deserve the privilege in living in the society my parents and grandarents created for us.
you should leave this country (odds are you're a shitskin and feel somehow entitled to be here, though.)
can't wait until i can elect a literal hitler.

You're referring to someone who could've been mentally ill vs. someone who is in stable condition and just hates the entire white heritage, and in fact wants to blend in and destroy it; lock him up and throw away the key type of guy, that's who you're defending.

Me

There's nothing to indicate that's how he thinks, in fact there's everything to the conratry.

law of the plebitch > the only gullible polfag is a plebit recentcuck. be sure to remember this

How about info like shooting Y